The Football Thread

Labuyo

Hopefully you are right. Yes, he is good but not consistently good He is big and strong and should be able to challenge big and strong attackers. Yet he is not able to do so consisitently by his lack to ability to read every move of the attackers, He needs to be able to sense the movement of the attackers and move to the right place when the long ball comes to the back.

I beg to disagree sir. senderos is part of the ARS future. Being an non-ARS fan I like Senderos because of his performance at the last WC. He just lacks a little match fitness that's all.His been injured for quite sometime so don't expect him to be tip top right now. Just my fity cents :P

Glory Glory Manchester United!

hndi naman. Nag emporoove sila ng malaki since thier last go at the EPL. TOT ang nakakahiyang team ngayon.

I agree! with the amount of money poured in by spurs at the start of the season..halos bokya sila....sayang si Defoe at binabangko lang ni Jol..pati si darren Bent..

Sunderland will likely survive this season...same is not true for Bolton, Derby and Fulham they will sadly go back to the Championship

Man City is up in the table, but wait till the peak of winter begins and their Brazilian/south american players might just lose form

Gooners to go all the way for the EPL title and for possbile CL final!!

I agree! with the amount of money poured in by spurs at the start of the season..halos bokya sila....sayang si Defoe at binabangko lang ni Jol..pati si darren Bent..

Sunderland will likely survive this season...same is not true for Bolton, Derby and Fulham they will sadly go back to the Championship

Man City is up in the table, but wait till the peak of winter begins and their Brazilian/south american players might just lose form

Gooners to go all the way for the EPL title and for possbile CL final!!

sana sa MANU nalang si D. Bent

Agree Gunners will go all the way to the Top this season. Man City will also be in the top four. Sven Eriksson has build up a strong defensive wall and with Petrov and Elano scoring from midffield, this will be a great season for City. Very good at home but still has to be equally good away from ome

sana sa MANU nalang si D. Bent
Agree Gunners will go all the way to the Top this season. Man City will also be in the top four. Sven Eriksson has build up a strong defensive wall and with Petrov and Elano scoring from midffield, this will be a great season for City. Very good at home but still has to be equally good away from ome

If City will not choke after half of the season finishes. I have a feeling that Liverpool might be in the top two come end of the season.

in today's paper it was said that sven is eyeing owen when the transfer window comes in january

Man City has done well so far but I highly doubt that they'll break in to the "Big Boys" club...for sure they will be challenging for a Eufa Cup place but they will not finish in the top 4...Chelsea could still make it, but Portsmouth might pip them to the last spot CL spot

Euro qualifiers nga this weekend till Wednesday...pero ung sched for Saturday is a bit boring...halos one sided ung mga matches..ung medyo exciting siguro panoorin eh Germany v Ireland and Spain v Denmark...ung iba kaya mo ng i-predict ung results

Ten Cate has joined Chelsea as assistant manager, he was from Ajax but was previously with Barca in 2006 as Rijkaard's assistant. Ajax striker (forgat the name) is also linked with a move to Chelsea giving speculations that Shivchenko is on his way out.

Speculation in the papers here is that Ten Cate's arrival is believed to be in line with Rijkaard's eventual move to Chelsea. The recent news of Ronaldinho also going to Chelsea were resurrected in some papers since they claim that Ronaldinho is close not only to Rijkaard, but also his daughter.

If City will not choke after half of the season finishes. I have a feeling that Liverpool might be in the top two come end of the season.

redshirt for sure Man City will lose/drop points when winter comes...nde pa sanay ung mga south american players nila sa English winter...Liverpool possibly could be in the top 2...that is if Rafa stop fiddling with his line up everytime...masyado madalas ung rotation nya...nde nagkaka - momentum lalo na ung mga strikers nya...pano yan ...if Liv gets the #2 spot...so ManU will be 3?....cos the Gunners will not vacate the #1 slot till the season ends LOL :thumbsupsmiley:

Owen is a has been. I like the chap and all but, like Becks I think he has alredy peaked and is injury prone, again like Becks. If I was Sven I'd rather get Defoe, A. Jhonson or D. Bent

owen has been injured lately but there is no denying that england's impressive run in the euro group stages is because of owen...although he is being heavily criticized at newcastle by claiming he is fit to play in tomorrows qualifier after just 4 days from a hernia operation...the fans of newcastle are pissed off that owen puts more importance playing for england than for the club...in fact, he was booed in his last newcastle game but later on he sarcastically cupped his hand to his ear after he scored

rooney is fit for the game and is being picked to regain his scoring touch for england since his last goal for england was three years ago

redshirt for sure Man City will lose/drop points when winter comes...nde pa sanay ung mga south american players nila sa English winter...Liverpool possibly could be in the top 2...that is if Rafa stop fiddling with his line up everytime...masyado madalas ung rotation nya...nde nagkaka - momentum lalo na ung mga strikers nya...pano yan ...if Liv gets the #2 spot...so ManU will be 3?....cos the Gunners will not vacate the #1 slot till the season ends LOL :thumbsupsmiley:

I highly doubt that ARS will cling on to the number 1 spot. Remember mate MANU vs ARS is comming up. Guess who's going to grab all 3 pts.

Glory Glory Manchester United!!!

A very BOLD prediction.

This season's final four in the EPL

1.MANU

2.LIV

3.ARS

4.AVL

5.MANC

I highly doubt that ARS will cling on to the number 1 spot. Remember mate MANU vs ARS is comming up. Guess who's going to grab all 3 pts.

Glory Glory Manchester United!!!

A very BOLD prediction.

This season's final four in the EPL

1.MANU

2.LIV

3.ARS

4.AVL

5.MANC

Nov 3 12:45 Emirates staduim

Arsenal 3: Man U 1 :thumbsupsmiley: ...ayos ba redshirt?

My top 4

1. Arsenal

2. Man U

3. Liverpool

4. Portsmouth/Blackburn Rovers