The Football Thread

Labuyo

draw lng manu kanina. 2-2 against new castle.

next season gawa tayo ng football fantasy league ntn

Another crapp performance by united! they waisted 2 precious points!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro meron nako team na ganyan sa premierleague.com

im currently 31st or somewhere arround that in the Philippines. :cool:

Badtrip nga eh. Date umaasa ako sa mga 6points per clean sheet ng defenders pero ngayon... tsk tsk parang wala na gaanong nakaka cleen sheet so hirap nako makakuha ng mataas na score.

Wag naman sana pumunta si Huntelaar sa Juve. mas bagay siya sa MANU :P

Hahaha! I don't think ManU will need strikers like Klaas Jan. He wont fit their style of play.

can i join?i do play soccer wen i was in grade school til highschool but not much na now.... :mtc:

m with real madrid...hehehe.. :cool:

much better cguro maglaro tau?anu?hehehe...m right winger...

How about fustal???

Transfer news/rumors:

Beckham to go to InterMilan?

Another crapp performance by united! they waisted 2 precious points!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro meron nako team na ganyan sa premierleague.com

im currently 31st or somewhere arround that in the Philippines. :cool:

Badtrip nga eh. Date umaasa ako sa mga 6points per clean sheet ng defenders pero ngayon... tsk tsk parang wala na gaanong nakaka cleen sheet so hirap nako makakuha ng mataas na score.

dapat pnalo manu ganda ng header ni ronaldo pero nandun lng si solano to save the day...

di pa kasi ako nakaktry tlga ng fantasy football....wala din kasi akong kalaro...haha..

the transfer window is now open!

here are the latest rumors:

- west ham's out of favour argentinian javier mascherano is wanted by both juventus and liverpool. i don't even remember the last time mascherano played and even with the new manager, he still finds himself out of the squad. at least his compatriot carlos tevez is on the bench, mascherano isn't even in the stadium. however, complications on who actually owns his rights might hinder any move.

- west ham boss alan curbishley is not impressed with carlos tevez, and is looking at charlton's darren bent as his #1 striker. the england international was the highest scoring englishman last season in the premiership. but i doubt charlton's new boss alan pardew with have any dealings with the team that just sacked him.

- real madrid are chasing marseille's frank ribery. the world cup star is wanted to replace david beckham on the wing.

- chelsea's shaun wright-phillips is too good to be on the bench. portsmouth is looking to snap him up.

- inter is going to bid an audacious 100 million euros to sign barcelona's lionel messi??

- man utd has not given up on bayern's owen hargreaves. with hargreaves publicly stating that he wants to play for the red devils, can bayern keep him?

- chelsea is in dire need of a central defender as john terry is out with a back injury. micah richards is the main target.

- barcelona is highly interested in lyon's world cup star eric abidal.

the transfer window is now open!

here are the latest rumors:

- west ham's out of favour argentinian javier mascherano is wanted by both juventus and liverpool. i don't even remember the last time mascherano played and even with the new manager, he still finds himself out of the squad. at least his compatriot carlos tevez is on the bench, mascherano isn't even in the stadium. however, complications on who actually owns his rights might hinder any move.

- west ham boss alan curbishley is not impressed with carlos tevez, and is looking at charlton's darren bent as his #1 striker. the england international was the highest scoring englishman last season in the premiership. but i doubt charlton's new boss alan pardew with have any dealings with the team that just sacked him.

- real madrid are chasing marseille's frank ribery. the world cup star is wanted to replace david beckham on the wing.

- chelsea's shaun wright-phillips is too good to be on the bench. portsmouth is looking to snap him up.

- inter is going to bid an audacious 100 million euros to sign barcelona's lionel messi??

- man utd has not given up on bayern's owen hargreaves. with hargreaves publicly stating that he wants to play for the red devils, can bayern keep him?

- chelsea is in dire need of a central defender as john terry is out with a back injury. micah richards is the main target.

- barcelona is highly interested in lyon's world cup star eric abidal.

Real Madrid is really into something big. I heard they also wanna strenghten their backline. And if they are to get Ribery, I'm sure Beckham will be out.

Inter eyeing on Messi??? Hmmm... Ewan natin...

Sana Juve would be able to get Klose and Huntelaar!!!

Real Madrid is really into something big. I heard they also wanna strenghten their backline. And if they are to get Ribery, I'm sure Beckham will be out.

Inter eyeing on Messi??? Hmmm... Ewan natin...

Sana Juve would be able to get Klose and Huntelaar!!!

Bro do you realy think that Huntelaar will be a good addition to Juve?

I know that he won't fit well at MANU but, a striker like him in Juve...... I think its gonna be a case similar to Sheva in Chelsea.

Just my two cents.

Bro do you realy think that Huntelaar will be a good addition to Juve?

I know that he won't fit well at MANU but, a striker like him in Juve...... I think its gonna be a case similar to Sheva in Chelsea.

Just my two cents.

Hmmm... I strongly believe he'll fit in well. Just like the other Dutchmen who played Juve (Davids and van der Sar)

teka hindi ba nasa serie b ang juve???

Yup! And they're preparing for their comeback since most of their players(Del Piero, Nedved,Buffon) are now old and could leave when their work is done(promoting Juve to Serie A).

Beckham has been offered a two year extention to his contract with Real Madrid.According to his publicists.

who do you think will advance to the next round Real or Bayern?

I saw Real's last LFP fixture yesturday against newly promoted side Recreativo Huelva. Wherein the lost 3-0! I was angered by their porformance( specialy Canavaro,Gutti and Ronaldo) they where playing like a bunch of drunks! I couldn't agree more with the crowd when they started booing the team. tsk tsk tsk. If they keep up playing like that,Bayern is going to give them a good trashing!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently Penshope has plagerized the Juve logo. I saw one of their walets with a juve logo,insted of the words Juventus on the crest, they placed Penshope instead :P

west ham just wastes the good talent that mascherano and tevez can display... both should be better off with other teams...

but i would like to see them wearing the white and blue tottenham jersey :) and be the modern day version of the ardiles-villa tandem that fired up white hart lane back in the late 70s and a good part of the 80s...

hayop si larsson. he could have had 3 goals in that match. if only barca could have convinced him to stay another year, they wouldn't be so affected by the injury of eto'o.

i really don't know why tevez isn't playing as much for west ham. whenever he does play, he is clearly the side's most dangerous player. he might not be scoring the goals, but he's creating the most chances and providing the assistes.

guys, this is off topic i'm afraid.

i always buy football shirt in 168 Mall. medyo kuhang kuha nila yung mga design. it's around 350 to 400php lang terno na. don't buy white colored ones kasi mabilis manilaw. i'm not into football baka lang intersado kayo. it's two shops owned by married chinese couple one in the 1st floor and the other in the 2nd floor.

galing ni larsson, a goal on his debut..nice win by ManU over Villa sa FA cup..2-1..goals by Larsson & Solskjaer for ManU & a goal from Baros for Villa..

ManU is still interested in Hargreaves, Carrick played a horrible game last night, badtrip, dami nya miscue sa passing, kaasar, he should be more consistent, anyway bago pa nman siya, gagaling pa siguro un, ganun din sinabi ko kay C. Ronaldo dati, ngyn he's a better player..

Dami na strikers ng ManU, Rooney, Saha, Larsson, Solskjaer, Smith & Rossi..holding midfielder& additional wingers na lang, ok na..

Ey guys! Ano tong balita na baka mag resign na si Mourinho sa Chelsea and might transfer to InterMilan? Ang papalit daw si Guus Hiddink? Hahahahaha! Sana nga!

Nice win by Arsenal over Liverpool! Hahaha! They'll meet again this week for the Carling Cup clash. Sana matalo ulit Liverpool. Go Gunners!!!! :cool:

Ey guys! Ano tong balita na baka mag resign na si Mourinho sa Chelsea and might transfer to InterMilan? Ang papalit daw si Guus Hiddink? Hahahahaha! Sana nga!

Nice win by Arsenal over Liverpool! Hahaha! They'll meet again this week for the Carling Cup clash. Sana matalo ulit Liverpool. Go Gunners!!!! :cool:

aww mawawalan ng best friend si wegner. :P

diba si Hiddink, under contract sa Russian national team?

aww mawawalan ng best friend si wegner. :P

diba si Hiddink, under contract sa Russian national team?

Eh diba si Abramovich Russian din? :rolleyes:

Philippines 1 - 4 Singapore in an ASEAN Friendly match. Tsk tsk tsk. Mukhang mahina tayo ngayon. Di raw maglalaro yung isang Younghusband (i 4got who).