The Football Thread

Labuyo

they should let o'shea, brown and smith go...lalo na c smith. sayang at nabubulok lng sya sa man u...okey pa nman sya when he was still at leeds utd...and they need 1 holding midfield the same calibre of roy keane (of course there wont be another keano :D) and another left winger since matanda na c ryan giggs...simao sabrosa perhaps? :) carrick is ok...i think he's like a playmaking holding midfield...pro kulang parin...

I also think that they should stay as of now..

But if new blood comes in, they would have to go

heinze is a double edged sword for ManU, he is one of the greatest leftbacks in the world, the problem is he is prone to injuries, that's why they have patrice evra, but while patrice has pace & good offensive aspects, he is short & lacks the bulk to match-up with bigger players..

sir alex bought patrice evra from as monaco as a two punch combo, he can play left back if heinze is injured but he can also play at the left as a winger in case giggs is injured..

given the chance to play more consistently, heinze is a very good defender..

i think they should get rid of o'shea & fletcher..the centerbacks right now, ferdinand & vidic are playing great, sir alex really got what he invested on vidic, are very no nonsense defender, a good compliment to ferdinand who is a more passing defender..the dilemma of sir alex is he wants to let go of brown & silvestre but the problem if he loses both players he has no quality subs for the two starting centerbacks..

in the serie a, i support ac milan, i really like gattuso & pirlo as defensive & offensive midfielders respectfully, especially when i watched the world cup, they were priceless for the azzuri..

congrats to ManU for winning against Everton, 3-0, goals from Evra, C. Ronaldo & O'Shea..

the blues are still in pace with 1-0 victory over Bolton, great header from the german, Ballack..

too bad for Arsenal, losing for the 2nd straight time to Fulham, 2-1, great contribution by Boa Morte, the Portuegese international to help Fulham win over the Gunnars, wonder free kick by Van Persie for the consolation goal for the Gunnars..

ManU still lead the EPL, go red devils!!!

hello...my first post here...prang karamihan ng tao dto Man U fans ah...meron bng Roma fan dto? at may nanunuod b ng italian serie A rto? :)

Roma's ok, kaya lang matanda na rin si Totti. He'll be gone soon.

Eversince the Serie A scandal, nakakawalang-gana na panoorin ang Italian League.

Juve's still unbeaten in Serie B!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Juve go to the entire Serie B unbeaten. Its SERIE B for gods sake. Buffon, Nedved, del Piero, Camoranesi..... these are still class players who do NOT belong to serie b.

Only 2 of you Man Utd fans here? Probably not. I hate Man U like a plague, but that's me.

Alan Smith -- wasted in a Keane role.

Welcome aboard Roma fan! Totti is GOD in Rome.

Totti may be old...i believe he is in his 30's...but i think he can still play at the highest level until maybe he's 34? :)

For me ok parin serie a kc i've never really enjoyed yung style ng epl...too direct and fast paced parang wala ng esep esep...in italy more of tactics and slow build and ive always been a fan of catenaccio :P now about heinze...no doubt he's one of united's better defenders...i prefer him over evra because evra is too attack minded for my taste (pro evra is good since his monaco days pa)...they should try to protect their left flank more :D

And Totti Is A FOOTBALL GOD!!!

yup, sa manutd na si henrik larsson, 3 month load deal lng, for me its a good signing, pwde siyang striker or winger, a quality player..

kabado ko sa laban ng ManU mya sa Benfica, sana manalo sila, delikado din Arsenal, they need a win against Porto, patawa si Mourinho, sana makapsok daw sa final16 ManU & Arsenal para may magulo match skeds nila & mhirapan sila sa EPL hehehe..

nice, pasok ang Barcelona & Roma, good for them..

ang ganda ng laban ng manu v benfica...

nelsons goal was the best....

tapos all manus goals are headers..pero the best ung kay giggs...atleast nakabawi na manu sa benfica...it was all manu kasi nung 2nd half....

That's where Benfica lacked the most. They weren't good at set-pieces (defensive and offensive). I was impressed with ManU's plays... but I'm still not gonna be their fan. :P

Tonight's gonna be the knockout round draw. I wish ManU will be paired with Lyon or Real. This will be a great match to watch. And according to the rules, clubs from the same league cannot face-off on the knockout round. So there will be a possibilty na all english din ang mag-meet sa finals.

I can't wait till February.

That's where Benfica lacked the most. They weren't good at set-pieces (defensive and offensive). I was impressed with ManU's plays... but I'm still not gonna be their fan. :P

Tonight's gonna be the knockout round draw. I wish ManU will be paired with Lyon or Real. This will be a great match to watch. And according to the rules, clubs from the same league cannot face-off on the knockout round. So there will be a possibilty na all english din ang mag-meet sa finals.

I can't wait till February.

sana Lille ang mabunot ng manu para makabawi kami sa kanila from the last season!

And SANA( isang malaking sana!) ang finals:

Manchester United FC vs Real Madrid CF @ the Olympic stadium,Athens Greece :P

Edited by redshirt