The Football Thread

Labuyo

chelsea lng po. kinukuripot nga ng manu ang mga transfers nila kasi nagbabayad ng utang.

well to compare the entire expenditure of the BIG 4 (Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool and ManU) with their signings...I could confidently say that Arsenal made full value for their money...there were loads of flops...Andriy Shevchenko and Ballack stands out..Man U spent loads on Heinze..and look where he is now...Liverpool has a couple Spanish white elephants..

well to compare the entire expenditure of the BIG 4 (Arsenal,Chelsea,Liverpool and ManU) with their signings...I could confidently say that Arsenal made full value for their money...there were loads of flops...Andriy Shevchenko and Ballack stands out..Man U spent loads on Heinze..and look where he is now...Liverpool has a couple Spanish white elephants..

HAHAHA, you're right bro. Can't wait to see the Carling Cup final. Wenger said he'll still gonna use his youngsters against Jose's international waste squad. I hope the Gunner's will teach Chelsea a good lesson. :cool:

HAHAHA, you're right bro. Can't wait to see the Carling Cup final. Wenger said he'll still gonna use his youngsters against Jose's international waste squad. I hope the Gunner's will teach Chelsea a good lesson. :cool:

There's no doubt that the Arsenal youngsters will give Chelsea's millionaires a run for their money sa Carling Cup Finals. Chelsea is a team that rely mainly on the form of its players...Drogba has pure strength, but lacks pace and technique...si Makelele at Essien lang ang on form ngayon, though si Shevchenko medyo nag pipick up na. Arsenal on the other hand would not change their game plan, maski sino ang kalaban. The gooners does not rely on their "on form" players, but mainly thrives on the superior technical skill each player has and excellent teamwork. Arsenal's class will win over Chelsea's strength and firepower

Gooners to win 3-1 sa Millenium Stadium :thumbsupsmiley:

olats tlga real..levante nlng talo pa?! talo n nga 1-0 pa score..di maka score....what the hell is happening to the galaticos!!! amf tlga..

Hahaha. If Real continues to play that way, they might axe Capello (and Calderon). I admire Capello's management style when he was with Juventus. But this time, he seemed to be too "dictatorial" with Real Madrid. Even some players are starting to hate him. Raise the white flag!!!

there will be no more italian games from now on. pinatigil ng Italian Football Federation because of post game riots.

tsk tsk tsk.

I think they'll just suspend the games indefinetly. From I've read, there will be games held on "safe" stadiums. And those which aren't will be played behind closed doors.

Have you guys seen the AD on Solar sports? They will soon be airing the Bundes Liga. French Ligue 1 na lang ang kulang!!! :cool:

Edited by dj_flip03

man u is six points up again. they are playing well except for the diving antics of cristiano ronaldo. although he scored his 15th goal yesterday morning, it was caught in slow motion that the penalty given to him was because he acted as if he was tackled in the penalty box although no contact was made.great acting job.

Edited by G T
man u is six points up again. they are playing well except for the diving antics of cristiano ronaldo. although he scored his 15th goal yesterday morning, it was caught in slow motion that the penalty given to him was because he acted as if he was tackled in the penalty box although no contact was made.great acting job.

This is one reason why I hate C.Ronaldo (even some of his Portuguese compatriots and some Italian players). Sobrang kupal talaga. I hate divers. I remember them (team Portugal) last World Cup. C.Ronalo is disappointing. :thumbsdownsmiley:

glory glory manchester united!!

though i am a manu fan, i hate c. ronaldo,specialy his antics

ei, eventhough c.ronaldo appeared to have dived, he's still playing great for ManU this season, with his play he is helping the Red Devils to the top of the EPL..

the game against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge is the game that will show if ManU can take the title from the Blues..

Arsenal & Liverpool are playing great, but their latest draws have showed their inconsistency..Arsenal has showed that ManU still has a weakness in their defense..

I think Heinze was worth the money, he is just unlucky with injuries..

Go Manchester United! win the epl again!..12 games remaining before the EPL season ends..lapit na din CL round of 16..

ei, eventhough c.ronaldo appeared to have dived, he's still playing great for ManU this season, with his play he is helping the Red Devils to the top of the EPL..

the game against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge is the game that will show if ManU can take the title from the Blues..

Arsenal & Liverpool are playing great, but their latest draws have showed their inconsistency..Arsenal has showed that ManU still has a weakness in their defense..

I think Heinze was worth the money, he is just unlucky with injuries..

Go Manchester United! win the epl again!..12 games remaining before the EPL season ends..lapit na din CL round of 16..

No doubt. Magaling naman talaga si C.Ronaldo. I admire his footwork and agility. Kainis lang talaga diving (and sometimes pagka buwakaw) antics nya. Rumors has it that C.Ronaldo is somehow getting linked with FC Barcelona. How? Read this: http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=227811

Pero sana tsismis lang to. I wouldn't want C.Ronaldo to join the Catalan giants.

Lapit na Champions League!!!!

No doubt. Magaling naman talaga si C.Ronaldo. I admire his footwork and agility. Kainis lang talaga diving (and sometimes pagka buwakaw) antics nya. Rumors has it that C.Ronaldo is somehow getting linked with FC Barcelona. How? Read this: http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=227811

Pero sana tsismis lang to. I wouldn't want C.Ronaldo to join the Catalan giants.

Lapit na Champions League!!!!

here's what c ronaldo has to say:

'For the moment, I'm only thinking about training well every day. I don't know where I will be in the space of the next six months. The only thing I am sure about is I want to continue at the level I've reached and aim to improve even more.'

funny how he's not denying the rumors.

dj_flip;

E malamang nagkakalaro din tayo. I also play at 650 wednesday nights 830pm. Sa corinthians medyo tinatamad ako kasi minsan kulang ang players or sobrang dami naman.

I play with CFC every Tuesdays (though lately, medyo twice a month na lang). Futsal at 650 every wed night.
Euro 2008 Friendlies:

ENG 0 - 1 ESP

-Ganda ng goal ni Iniesta. Pero ang ganda din sana ng performance ng England kaya lang walang kwenta si Crouch.

FRA 0 - 1 ARG

-Tsk tsk tsk. The "Dwarf" does it for Argentina.

England played a crap game, game plan was non existent, there were no people running behind Crouch, so obviously sya lang ang target ng defence...Dyer made only two runs toward the goal, sablay pa...furthermore when Defoe came in wala naman serbisyo sa kanya..puro long passes...thumbs down perfromance..kaya puro boo ang Old Trafford after the game...anyway nde naman first team ung naglaro...

Mideocre win by MANU last night. nasayang yung pizza dahil worried ako na baka maka draw pa ang CHA nawalan ako ng gana <_<

I was expecting a 4-7 goal thrashing of CHA. Wala pala si C. Ronaldo kaya walang fancy movements.

Becks is back indeed! And he bended it like Beckham to score another one of his trade mark kicks!

Edited by redshirt