The Football Thread

Labuyo

Bro, pardon me, pero you sound a bit ''gay" in missing Beckham that much. Easy lang bro. Hehehe. By the way, I wasn't able to make it at 650 last Sunday coz somethin impt came up. I'll try next week.

hahaha. Is it wrong that I idolize becks? I mean,those free-kicks. I would like to be able to wach him so I could get more pointers in "Bending it like Beckham" But me liking him only extends to his game and fashion sense. Nothing else. :)

Not sure if Im gonna play next week. :(

Edited by redshirt
i hate david beckham. he's more of a model/celebrity than a player. sorry if i offended anyone pero that's my idea. mas matindi pa sa kanya si kaka' kung wing players lang pag uusapan hehe

I like kaka too coz a such a young age he has proven that he could play with the best and be one of the best :cool:

BTW model din si kaka sa Italy Versache pa ata

I'm no Beckham fan, but yes, he does play good football rather than just being a "model". He truly is one of the best when it comes to dead-ball plays. Kaya lng ang mga ina- idolize ko kasi yung mga fast-paced players and those with great ball handling ability.

to each his/her own ;) Ako kasi mas ina-idolize ko ang mga showboaters na kaya naman pangatawan ang pag-showboat nila :)

favorite ko yung combo nila sa ManUtd dati, Becks at the right tpos Giggs at the left, galing ng wing play nila, dami goals ng ManU dati from headers & great free kicks nun dalawa..

11 games more with ManUtd still with a 6pt lead, sana 2loy2x na to..go Red Devils!!..

FA cup replay ng Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal at the Reebok stadium..

lahat naman yata ng players naging model. ljunberg is a model of ck. davids sa D&G, armani naman si rooney.

anway, alam nyo ba kung ano balita sa joga bonito ng nike? ba't parang tumigil na yung joga tv?

may joga b parin. nasa may lower right na siya kais ngayun ang pinopromote nila ay yung R10

lahat naman yata ng players naging model. ljunberg is a model of ck. davids sa D&G, armani naman si rooney.

anway, alam nyo ba kung ano balita sa joga bonito ng nike? ba't parang tumigil na yung joga tv?

may joga b parin. nasa may lower right na siya kais ngayun ang pinopromote nila ay yung R10

Mukhang nawalan ng gana mag promote ang Nike coz basically olats Brazil sa World Cup, na out-of-form si Ronaldinho, Adriano, at Robinho, at si Ronaldo naman naging worthless nung period na yun kahit naka score pa sya. :P

Edited by dj_flip03
hindi lng naman brazilians ang focus ng joga b ryt?

Of course not. But they used Brazil of course since its a country fuelled with football passion. Pwede rin naman nila gamitin yung ibang countires (like ENGLAND, pero anong slogan?) ? Gets mo? Brazil's "JOGA" a marketing strategy. Mas ma appeal kung gamitin mo yung mga Brazilians vs other countries.

word on the campfire is that rijkaard is quitting barca at the end of the season

ano to dahil sa hindi unawaan nila ni eto'o?

Maybe because he was being lured by his former team (AC MILAN).

Riijkaard has no plans of leaving Barsa daw, there are rumors that Eto'o is the one who's leaving (to the delight of Liverpool, R.Madrid, Arsenal & Chelsea who are all intereseted in signing the Cameroon international)..

Arsenal & ManUtd all play to draws against Blackburn & Reading..but good to hear that Michael Carrick scored a goal!..

11 more games till the EPL season ends, hope ManUtd win the title, they have a crucial match on March3 against Liverpool..

CL this week, i can feel that ManUtd will beat Lille in the CL..Liverpool vs Barsa? for me its Barsa pa din, i hope they can overcome their misunderstandings (Eto'o, Ronaldinho & Rijkaard..)..

Here's a great news:

DRUNKEN LIVERPOOL PLAYERS WENT INTO A BRAWL!!!

Hahaha, now both teams facing this coming CL match will be both disorganized!!!

Grabe, Craig Bellamy struck Riise on the leg because ayaw daw kumanta sa videoke. Hahaha! :cool:

Now, so much for team spirit! :D

bwahahaha...must see sports center later...haha...

Here's a great news:

DRUNKEN LIVERPOOL PLAYERS WENT INTO A BRAWL!!!

Hahaha, now both teams facing this coming CL match will be both disorganized!!!

Grabe, Craig Bellamy struck Riise on the leg because ayaw daw kumanta sa videoke. Hahaha! :cool:

Now, so much for team spirit! :D

hahaha. I used to think that the rumors about bellamy wasnt true....

I was wrong. Sana may vid nug nagkakarambulan sila.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RESULT

REAL MADRID 3 - 2 BAYERN MUNICH

-Napa bilib na naman ako ni Beckham. Two goals were converted from his spot-kick by Ruud and Raul. His contribution still proved vital to the team's success.

LOSC 0 - 1 MAN U

-I was vying for a stalemate. A contoversial free-kick broke their (Lille) hearts. Mali yung referee. Giggs' goal should have not been counted.

ARSENAL 0 - 1 PSV

-ARRGH!!! That's all I can say. :grr:

AC MILAN 0 - 0 CELTIC

-Celtic was competetive but they could not breach the Milan defence. Plus another exciting diving antic displayed by Gilardino - such an @$$!h0!e, dapat nga red card ang binibigay sa mga ganyan eh.

Magpupuyat na naman ako mamya for the LIV - BARCA showdown. :thumbsupsmiley: