The Football Thread

Labuyo

http://soccernet-att.espn.go.com/design05/DJ/20061031/adu_BrianBahr.jpg

PLEASE UNITED SIGN HIM!!!

if you dont know who is this young 17 year old player...YouTube him...his name is Freddy Adu and his coming to United for a two week trail...

imagine a 3 prong attack of Rooney, Adu and Ronaldo...unstoppable...this kid is a little wizard...

Edited by luol_deng
Different team yung naglalaro in the morning.

Ibang team yung naglalaro sa afternoon.

Might play on this Sunday morning.

Any scrimmages near Better Living?

Retired Lateo FC half here! ;)

Mukhang wala, bro. Tara sa Ateneo or Corinthians(every tuesday night) tayo

got tryouts ba?

It's just a plain game. But you can find different clubs and ask if you can join them.

BVB kicked Werder Bremen!!! 3 - 1

talo spurs... :cry:

Onga eh. Talagang may laban ang Reading over sa two other promoted teams.

Great win by Arsenal!!! Lagot na naman si Rafa!!! :boo:

Juventus is now only 2 pts behind the Serie B leaders. At wala pa silang talo. They will get back on Serie A next year. I heard they're planning on signing David Villa, Zalayeta, and Givet and some other italian defenders. Seems they're planning for their return already.

I strongly believe they'll win the scudetto after the goalless draw with ACMilan.

Share ko lang, nanalo daw ang Azkals versus Timor Leste kahapon, 7-0. Woohoo!!! :D

Yup! Congrats to the AZKALS!!! With the Chelsea reserve scoring 4 goals!!!!

There's a possibility na makapasok tayo sa TIGER CUP!!! They have to win two more fixtures Go AZKALS!!!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by dj_flip03
bkit azkals twag sa pinoy team?..internationally known tyo as azkals or sa pinas lang un?..congrats on the 7-0 win..

It's a pinoy jargon na sana maging jargon internationally. Ganda naman pakinggan diba?

I wish SOLAR Sports could cover the remaining fixtures. This is a very important event in Filipino football's history if we make it to the next round. Our squad's composed of young players with some players having Brit and American blood. Gumagaling na ang squad natin!!!!!! I'm proud of those players who took pride on representing our counrty para makilala tayo ulit sa ASEAN. :cool:

Edited by dj_flip03

I think the next game will be against Cambodia, which we've beaten last SEA Games. I just hope our boys will not become over-confident realising that, but let's be optimistic that they'll make a repeat performance come Saturday. :D

By the way, I just saw this in another forum-- the highlights of RP vs Timor Leste will be shown tonight on TV Patrol.

Cheers! :)