The Football Thread

Labuyo

1.) Nasa Philippines ako Im just footie obsessed. Traded a realtionship for it. :P

2.) Fabio is a great manager don't get me wrong. I just dislike him for "bullying" Becks

3.) J. Cole (white boy) he is the English counterpart of C. Ronaldo in cheekyness but half the skill and looks.

4.) Naghihinayang talaga ako pero sa Tues I can bet again so Im getting ready for some carling cup action. :D

Why the hate on Chelsea? Or is there a rivalry between the reds and the blues that I don't know of?

Chelsea is my second team because of Ballack... and a little bit of Drogba. Lehmann is also with Chelsea, right? There. I have a lot of reasons to go blue. Hehehe...

Football > relationship. Good choice. If only I could match your passion for the world's game then I could live a bachelor my whole life. :lol:

For someone who looks different, I actually mistook Joe and Ashley Cole for the other.

Good luck on your betting then. Although I like playing odds, shelling out money is not my piece of cake. :D

MAN U vs. Liverpool: Home side wins

Arsenal vs. Chelsea: some serious ass-whipping by the blues to the ARSEnal dudes with a score of 15-0

sa panaginip pwede yan....

:upside: nde masama umasa howard

keep on dreaming mate

Iba talaga pag biased tayo sa team natin or dun sa ayaw natin na teams...

I see two away wins tonight. MANU and CHE :D

masisira din ang fortress Emerates. Like what happened to fortress Fratton last night :P

sorry dude.....no.1 pa rin kme....

Why the hate on Chelsea? Or is there a rivalry between the reds and the blues that I don't know of?

Chelsea is my second team because of Ballack... and a little bit of Drogba. Lehmann is also with Chelsea, right? There. I have a lot of reasons to go blue. Hehehe...

Football > relationship. Good choice. If only I could match your passion for the world's game then I could live a bachelor my whole life. :lol:

For someone who looks different, I actually mistook Joe and Ashley Cole for the other.

Good luck on your betting then. Although I like playing odds, shelling out money is not my piece of cake. :D

Lhemann plays for ARS

Im still young so Im in no rush to keep a LTR.

I hate CHE because of their antics a few seasons back. But now, I hate them even more because of being sloppy and letting ARS get away with 3pts. A draw would have been fine with me.

saw the score sheets... nice to see the results although i would have preferred chelsea to win against arsenal as that would give the epl more excitement in the coming half of the season... now, i wonder what teams are going to add on new players on the january transfer window...

rumors are flying that ronaldinho is joining chelsea...

and its also nice to see ac milan finally win the club world championship against boca juniors- sad i wasnt able to see all the matches during the weekend. i only see ac milan beat urawa reds.

badtrip, panalo Arsenal, top ulit sila ng EPL, well, deserved win for the Gunnars, too bad the Blues lost Terry again due to a metatarsal injury...ok lang kahit nanalo Arsenal, i'm still happy that we won against the Reds, didn't give up any goals and the Gunnars only have a 1pt advantage over us..go ManUtd!!!

ROLFMAO!

Kainis naman last minute ang pagpasok ni Fabregas sa squad. Nabulilyaso tuloy fantasy teams ko! f#&k!

Tsumamba nanaman ang ARS :P Not to fret tho, Totenham naman kalaban nyo next week :upside:

Lhemann plays for ARS

Im still young so Im in no rush to keep a LTR.

I hate CHE because of their antics a few seasons back. But now, I hate them even more because of being sloppy and letting ARS get away with 3pts. A draw would have been fine with me.

f*** ARSEnal!

o second thought, i won't F*** ARSE boys :lol:

saw the score sheets... nice to see the results although i would have preferred chelsea to win against arsenal as that would give the epl more excitement in the coming half of the season... now, i wonder what teams are going to add on new players on the january transfer window...

rumors are flying that ronaldinho is joining chelsea...

and its also nice to see ac milan finally win the club world championship against boca juniors- sad i wasnt able to see all the matches during the weekend. i only see ac milan beat urawa reds.

badtrip, panalo Arsenal, top ulit sila ng EPL, well, deserved win for the Gunnars, too bad the Blues lost Terry again due to a metatarsal injury...ok lang kahit nanalo Arsenal, i'm still happy that we won against the Reds, didn't give up any goals and the Gunnars only have a 1pt advantage over us..go ManUtd!!!

wow! its mojo against MTC (ManchesterTonight.com)....

look up the table boys....jung hahanapin nyo kung nasaan ung Arsenal sa league table.....just look at the very top! :thumbsupsmiley:

sana mahanap ko ung sipa ni Eboue sa paa ni Terry...dagdag sa sig ko.....thhe score should have been 3-0....2 addtional points for injuring the angst filled Terry and the traitor Cole....hehehe

Edited by mojo2NV
wow! its mojo against MTC (ManchesterTonight.com)....

look up the table boys....jung hahanapin nyo kung nasaan ung Arsenal sa league table.....just look at the very top! :thumbsupsmiley:

sana mahanap ko ung sipa ni Eboue sa paa ni Terry...dagdag sa sig ko.....thhe score should have been 3-0....2 addtional points for injuring the angst filled Terry and the traitor Cole....hehehe

Hahahaha! I know how you feel mate. Ako lang ang ENG fan dito dati. Lahat kalaban ko. :P

A. Cole traitor? I don't think so! Wegner pirated Galas form CHE. He took a leaf out of fergie's book and did what the mentor does to players that he got tired of. Galas was the traitor, A. Cole was the "traded-in" player. Because if I remember correctly, A. Cole wanted to leave ARS because he will not be assured of a start when Galas arrives.

Speaking about traitors... Who do you lot think are the biggest traitors in Club history?

Edited by redshirt
Hahahaha! I know how you feel mate. Ako lang ang ENG fan dito dati. Lahat kalaban ko. :P

A. Cole traitor? I don't think so! Wegner pirated Galas form CHE. He took a leaf out of fergie's book and did what the mentor does to players that he got tired of. Galas was the traitor, A. Cole was the "traded-in" player. Because if I remember correctly, A. Cole wanted to leave ARS because he will not be assured of a start when Galas arrives.

Speaking about traitors... Who do you lot think are the biggest traitors in Club history?

remember nasa Eng ako...supporter din ako ...so maski ayaw ko kay Fabio...eh wala akong magagawa...lalong ayaw ko rin kaw Terry pero kailanagn suportahan ang ENG kse OP ako dito kung iba hehehe...

Youve got your story wrong mate....completely the way 'round

Gallas only came up as a possible trade kse na-buking si Ashley Cole at si Mourinho naguusap sa isang cafe in London, whilst Cole was still an Arsenal player...he moved because of money and Chelsea was the flavor of the month at that time.....na fine pa nga ang Chelsea for illegally approaching Cole....Gallas was traded kse nde naman basta ibibigay ng Arsenal si Cole na walang kapalit....

The Arsenal organization prides itself on playing the game by the book...walang hanky panky...walang illegal approach...lahat above board...and most of all never buy overrated and over priced players....

Edited by mojo2NV
remember nasa Eng ako...supporter din ako ...so maski ayaw ko kay Fabio...eh wala akong magagawa...lalong ayaw ko rin kaw Terry pero kailanagn suportahan ang ENG kse OP ako dito kung iba hehehe...

Gallas only came up as a possible trade kse na-buking si Ashley Cole at si Mourinho naguusap sa isang cafe in London, whilst Cole was still an Arsenal player...he moved because of money and Chelsea was the flavor of the month at that time.....na fine pa nga ang Chelsea for illegally approaching Cole....Gallas was traded kse nde naman basta ibibigay ng Arsenal si Cole na walang kapalit....

The Arsenal organization prides itself on playing the game by the book...walang hanky panky...walang illegal approach...lahat above board...and most of all never buy overrated and over priced players....

Bakit si Jens Lheman binili nyo. :P

Ang CHE lang naman ang mahilig sa mga "Gavin Harris" types of players.

Ayos ang recollection mo ng facts, wala ka bang Arsenal encyclopedia sa tabi mo? :lol: I remember this event and was very disappointed with Ashley Cole at that time. This rivaled my disappointment when Henry made the switch to Barcelona after making an earlier statement that he would not leave Arsenal and would be a Gunner for life. Anyway, I do hope Arsenal maintains their hold on the top spot of EPL, medyo malakas ang challenge ng Chelsea, with ManU breathing down their necks.

well what i heard was that gallas wanted out of chelsea because they kept playing him out of his natural position. he was being played at left back and he felt his natural position was center back.

ashley cole naman was a well paid left back at arsenal. and he felt that his natural position was outrageously well paid left back. so he went to chelsea haha...

Ayos ang recollection mo ng facts, wala ka bang Arsenal encyclopedia sa tabi mo? :lol: I remember this event and was very disappointed with Ashley Cole at that time. This rivaled my disappointment when Henry made the switch to Barcelona after making an earlier statement that he would not leave Arsenal and would be a Gunner for life. Anyway, I do hope Arsenal maintains their hold on the top spot of EPL, medyo malakas ang challenge ng Chelsea, with ManU breathing down their necks.

That's why I dislike henry. After reading an intervew about him in GQ I was under the impression that he will be the "raul" of Arsenal

wala naman ...i just live and beath Asenal...lalo na sa office ko...lahat ata ng EPL eh represented sa bawat officemate ko...

It was really tough accepting that Henry was not an Arsenalplayer anymore...pero the more pundit and Arsenal insiders discussed it...more easier it was to accept it...they were saying that Hnery's influence in th dressing room was too much that in stiflled the development of the younger players like Fabregas and Van Persie...on the field naman he demended the ball almost all of the time...so nagiging predictable ang mga plays....no worries dude...whether we lead by 1 point or 10 points...we'll never leave the top spot

Ashley cole has a hot wife :P

yeah hot and fiesty...si Cheryl Tweedy din ung na-sentence to community service for "mauling" an african washroom attendant sa isang night club in London :thumbsupsmiley:

That's why I dislike henry. After reading an intervew about him in GQ I was under the impression that he will be the "raul" of Arsenal

He is still one of the greatest strikers in the world....his ego,I think was just too big for Arsenal at that time and that he needed to move on somewhere where his ego was needed.....pero looks like nahihirapan sya i-establish ung presence nya sa Barca kse may tatlong malalaki rin ang ego...

I still predict that it would not be Ronaldinho but Rijkaard will be the one to leave Barca

sino kaya kukuha kay Adriano?....malamang sa Man City pumunta...si Bianchi mukhang babalik sa Italy wehehe

Edited by mojo2NV

Mates, bilib ako kay Adriano. Even had him in the subs bench sa winning 11/ Pro Evolution Soccer team ko :P

Sana nga mapunta sya sa EPL we need some more BRA influences in the league. Olats si Gilberto di na pinalalaro. xD

Mojo,

In light of my ARS bashing I placed a draw no bet on their game tonight against BLA. I hope they win tonight :P

Mates, bilib ako kay Adriano. Even had him in the subs bench sa winning 11/ Pro Evolution Soccer team ko :P

Sana nga mapunta sya sa EPL we need some more BRA influences in the league. Olats si Gilberto di na pinalalaro. xD

Mojo,

In light of my ARS bashing I placed a draw no bet on their game tonight against BLA. I hope they win tonight :P

50-50 chance ung game tonight...Arsenal is fielding its second team...11 changes to the team that played in their last game

Man City has started the ball rolling...they got Neri castillo from Shaktar Donestk on a 1 year loan...pero their currently 1-0 down against Ututenham

50-50 chance ung game tonight...Arsenal is fielding its second team...11 changes to the team that played in their last game

Man City has started the ball rolling...they got Neri castillo from Shaktar Donestk on a 1 year loan...pero their currently 1-0 down against Ututenham

I take back my 50-50 assessment earlier...Arsenal kids just beat a full strength Balckburn squad 3-2...

Arsenal's average age for the game was 20....

I take back my 50-50 assessment earlier...Arsenal kids just beat a full strength Balckburn squad 3-2...

Arsenal's average age for the game was 20....

Dude they did not win. They drew but they advanced. Hindi kasali ang extra-time sa betting. Anyway took them at 0 Asian handicap. That part of the bet just got void. :P

Dude they did not win. They drew but they advanced. Hindi kasali ang extra-time sa betting. Anyway took them at 0 Asian handicap. That part of the bet just got void. :P

Nahirapan nga ako dyan sa MANC vs TOT game so I just bet that the game will end with less than 2.5 goals :P

Kasi it could have gone 1-0 to city or TOT. Ended up being 0-2 to TOT.

I did not win all my bets last night but I made profits so that's good.