The Football Thread

Labuyo

really??? thats gud news..

sa tingin mo sir sino ang pede mag suot ng number 10 na jersey ng manunited?? for me gusto ko si adebayour ng arsenal

well, sa english game naman the number 10 is just another number. unlike in south america or spain where the number 10 is somewhat magical. because of the direct style of play in the english game, there is no "playmaker" with a free role (with the possible exception of arsenal). look na lang what happened to veron, di bagay sa man utd.

well, sa english game naman the number 10 is just another number. unlike in south america or spain where the number 10 is somewhat magical. because of the direct style of play in the english game, there is no "playmaker" with a free role (with the possible exception of arsenal). look na lang what happened to veron, di bagay sa man utd.

Yup, that's correct. Assuming, and it seems likely, that ManU will be buying a striker this summer, it looks like they will buy either E'too, Berbatov, Torres. Although I heard that they might even consider Michael Owen, which (if true) will only lessen his stature at the Kop.

I heard that they might even consider Michael Owen, which (if true) will only lessen his stature at the Kop.

Damn! His better-off with the Toon Army!

The only strikers that I would like to see with my beloved Manchester United are:

* Z. Ibrahimovic

* F. Torrez

* K. Huntellar

exciting tlga ang spanish league, dikit ang laban for the la liga crown..

dapat si fernando torres makuha ni sir alex for manutd, bata pa kasi & full of potential, gaya ni rooney & c.ronaldo, pwede in si klaas van huntelaar..

manutd will get hargreaves for 17million pounds..

exciting tlga ang spanish league, dikit ang laban for the la liga crown..

dapat si fernando torres makuha ni sir alex for manutd, bata pa kasi & full of potential, gaya ni rooney & c.ronaldo, pwede in si klaas van huntelaar..

manutd will get hargreaves for 17million pounds..

Yeah they shouldn't be like CHE and sign the aging star-players. I think they did well with the signings of Vidic and Evra

Yeah they shouldn't be like CHE and sign the aging star-players. I think they did well with the signings of Vidic and Evra

Yes, I think Sir Alex has done well in the transfer market the last couple of years, with Vidic, Evra, Ronaldo, Heinze. This more than makes up for the debacle of Djemba-Djemba, Veron and Taibi, among others

RED FLAG... MANCHESTER UNITED<br /> song echoes @ old trafford.

[b]United's flag is deepest red: it shrouded all our munich dead;

before their limbs grew stiff and cold; their heart's blood dyed its ev'ry fold;

then raise united's banner high; beneath its shade we'll live and die;

so keep the faith and never fear; we'll keep the red flag flying here.

"then raise united's banner high; beneath it's shade we'll live and die; so keep the faith and never fear; we'll keep the red flag flying here.WE'LL NEVER DIE WE'LL NEVER DIE WE'LL NEVER DIE, WE'LL NEVER DIE WE'LL KEEP THE RED FLAG FLYING HIGH; CAUSE MAN.UNITED WILL NEVER DIE....... MANCHESTER UNITED FC, WILL NEVER DIE.......... [/b]

for all mancunian here.. especially sayo sir redshirt..

GLORY MANUNITED!

feautre si james younghusband sa fhm ngayun ha... kaso chelsea yun eh.. hehehe ayoko nun! unless strip da blue and wear da red and be da reds...

anyway i watched he played last tigercup, napilayan pa yata.. i hope mag improve pa laro nya para maka pasok sa first team at sana lumipat na ng team hehehehe...

fernando torres?? number 10? pede na mga sir..

Malamang nga... mukha kasing pera!

Everything was great last night except the game itself. Hindi "dramatic" and worth-remembering yung game. Though nice win by AC Milan, I was hoping for a thriller matchup (just like the 2nd leg semi).

Not really. He moved to england because his wife wanted their son to learn and speak english rather than italian. so please be a liitle bit understanding to sheva..

pipo inzaghi 2 goals! hirap paniawalaan, medyo may edad na kasi para sa ganun level pero hanga ako sakanya.. hindi na ginamit si gilardino eh. pero ganun talaga... swertehan lang sa laro.. kung titignan nyo yung game ibang LIVERPOOL yun, i never seen them play like that before, dominated nila yung game, pero minalas lang talaga.. naunahan lang ng goal... badtrip yung refeeree hindi tinapos yung 3 minutes extension... pede pa yun eh..

mas maganda parin yung epic final sa Instanbul

you'll never walk alone...

MANCHESTER UNITED fan ako eh... ever since! hindi ko pagpapalit toh... sana makuna na si owen hargreaves

well never die will never die we'll keep the red flag flying high, we'll keep the red flag flying high coz manunited neverdie

GLORY MANUNITED GLORY MANUNITED!

with inzaghi's pedigree and experience, i am not surpised at all. carlo ancelloti is a real genius! :thumbsupsmiley:

Yup, that's correct. Assuming, and it seems likely, that ManU will be buying a striker this summer, it looks like they will buy either E'too, Berbatov, Torres. Although I heard that they might even consider Michael Owen, which (if true) will only lessen his stature at the Kop.

Barcelona is asking too much for e'too, tottenham is reluctant about letting berbatov go. i am bit surpised to hear fernando torres's name linked to Man utd. but honestly, i prefer torres to go to Man utd.

feautre si james younghusband sa fhm ngayun ha... kaso chelsea yun eh.. hehehe ayoko nun! unless strip da blue and wear da red and be da reds...

anyway i watched he played last tigercup, napilayan pa yata.. i hope mag improve pa laro nya para maka pasok sa first team at sana lumipat na ng team hehehehe...

fernando torres?? number 10? pede na mga sir..

Is he even part of the reserve team? Just becase he like trains with CHE don't mean he a star. <_<

DAVID BECKHAM recalled for ENGLAND Squad... di pa ako sure pero kailangan yata talaga si david beckham sa team

maganda pa pinapakita nya sa real madrid and nanganganib yata na hindi makasama sa euro2008 ang england eh, wala pang panalo, last game draw against israel.. tzk tsk....

kung ako si mc laren babalik ko talaga sya for right wing and left wing nalang si gerrard

ganito bali line up ko

rooney crouch

gerrard hargreaves lampard beckham

a.cole terry ferdinand carragher

robinson/ james

ok ba ?

DAVID BECKHAM recalled for ENGLAND Squad... di pa ako sure pero kailangan yata talaga si david beckham sa team

maganda pa pinapakita nya sa real madrid and nanganganib yata na hindi makasama sa euro2008 ang england eh, wala pang panalo, last game draw against israel.. tzk tsk....

kung ako si mc laren babalik ko talaga sya for right wing and left wing nalang si gerrard

ganito bali line up ko

rooney crouch

gerrard hargreaves lampard beckham

a.cole terry ferdinand carragher

robinson/ james

ok ba ?

gerrard can't play in the left side. he's right footed. suggestion: joe cole or stuart downing on left side, put gerrard on the center of the park and drop hargreaves to the bench.

gerrard can't play in the left side. he's right footed. suggestion: joe cole or stuart downing on left side, put gerrard on the center of the park and drop hargreaves to the bench.

i agree bringing joe cole on the left, but i'd rather drop lampard to the bench. i don't think gerrard and lampard play well together as they like moving to the same spaces. hargreaves is more defensive minded and would protect the back four.