• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Football Thread

Labuyo

laro b tayo 2day?

Wasnt able to go last sunday, got too drunk last Sat night.

tibay nyo ah kahit mainit laro pa rin :P

Its an indoor futsal court.

Saan kayo naglalaro? At tuwing kailan? Paki-PM naman ako, thanks. :)

Every Tues at 8:30PM sa Corinthian Gardens football field (P100.00 per player). Ang style is too just go there and form a team together with whoevers there.

Every Wed at 8:30PM sa Club650 (futsal) (P100.00 per player, you dont have to pay at the counter, just pay JOEY). Same style din sa Crinthians. Might play footie tonight at Corinthians. TARA!!!!!

corinthians every tues? so how doees this work? ano sasabihin sa guard la akong sticker ng corinthians. either papasok ka sa visitor, no sticker or with sticker. haha. ano nga ba diff ng visitor sa no sticker?...

pag natapos na ung term i want to check that futsal grounds and play. baka ill bring a friend pa na gustong magfutsal din...haha...

corinthians every tues? so how doees this work? ano sasabihin sa guard la akong sticker ng corinthians. either papasok ka sa visitor, no sticker or with sticker. haha. ano nga ba diff ng visitor sa no sticker?...

pag natapos na ung term i want to check that futsal grounds and play. baka ill bring a friend pa na gustong magfutsal din...haha...

Just tell the guards that you're playing in the football field, or you'll be playing with the CFC (Corinthians Football Club). Ask them for the directions for it'll differ from which gate you'll be coming in.

Here's the best thing: PM me your contact details. Tell me whenever you guys are coming para kitakits tayo.

REDSHIRT - laro ka ba tonight sa Corinthians? Malamang laro ako tonight. Txt me, bro! Pag di ako nakalaro tonight, for sure bukas ako sa 650. Kating-kati na ako sumipa ng bola!!! :cool:

Just tell the guards that you're playing in the football field, or you'll be playing with the CFC (Corinthians Football Club). Ask them for the directions for it'll differ from which gate you'll be coming in.

Here's the best thing: PM me your contact details. Tell me whenever you guys are coming para kitakits tayo.

REDSHIRT - laro ka ba tonight sa Corinthians? Malamang laro ako tonight. Txt me, bro! Pag di ako nakalaro tonight, for sure bukas ako sa 650. Kating-kati na ako sumipa ng bola!!! :cool:

jejeje. na miss ko na nga cila ricci and grandpa :P

bro bukas ako ng mga 9 sa club 650. ako nga din i wanna play already :mtc:

ah ok..pwede daw b babae? kasi may kaibigan ako na gusto magsama ng isang babae?...haha and pano b ang laro nyo? 5v5?....makakalaro ako late ng april...tapusin ko lng term ngyn...busy e..haha..looking forward to kick some balls!! haha

yeah arsenal ata crisis ngyn...

nweis go milan! go psv!!

manutd with a 4-1 win over blackburn, still 6pts ahead of chelsea in the EPL..

too bad for arsenal, a 4-1 whipping by liverpool

Well its the first time Liverpool one vs. the Gunners this season. :P

arsenal is having a bad season...

Yup, they're not doing anything better during the last stretch of the season. But I know they'll be better after this. :cool:

ah ok..pwede daw b babae? kasi may kaibigan ako na gusto magsama ng isang babae?...haha and pano b ang laro nyo? 5v5?....makakalaro ako late ng april...tapusin ko lng term ngyn...busy e..haha..looking forward to kick some balls!! haha

nweis go milan! go psv!!

Sa Corinthians its 11 aside (meaning the real football). yes, women can play. There are even some times when there are more women than men. :boo:

Kahit sa club650(futsal, usually 5 aside) ay may babae.

yeah arsenal ata crisis ngyn...

grrrrrr draw lang milan. nakachamba pa. kainis tapos kinarne psv

milan - bayern 2-2

psv - liverpool 0-3

GO ROMA! GO VALENCIA!

GO VALENCIA!!!!!! Di ako papasok bukas para lng mapanood to!!!

Edited by dj_flip03