Ex Pba Players

peep_tom

Billy Ray Bates - is now serving time in Hope Hall, Camden, New Jersey for robbing a Texaco station..he's now 48 yrs old

Peter Aguilar - is now living in the U.S..he has a son being wooed by several NCAA Division 1 schools.

Manny Victorino - works in a Realty office in Tektite bldg in ortigas

Dondon Ampalayo, Dante Gonzalgo, Ponky Alolor & Rino Salazar - all living in the US, played an exhibition game for the benefit of Rudy Distrito.

Vic Sanchez - is still living in Binan, Laguna and very much involve in politics.

Romy Mamaril - was shown watching his son playing in a PBA game once..hindi nagbago hitsura..same o'l haircut!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction:

Peter Aguilar and Naning Valenciano plus Romy Dela Rosa are now in the US.

Yung bro. ko na nagwowork dati sa Las Vegas Golf ang client sila Larry Demic (former Crispa Import) atsaka si Rene Canent.

peter aguilar is with his son japeth...

japeth was suppose to finish his schooling with the blue eagles before sya lumipat sa US

reports are that he's being recruited by a division 1 school...

he's being groomed to hopefully be the first filipino to play in the nba...

im not really sure

paul alvarez?

ayun gumigimik sa qc area

naghahanap ng mga chicks

bwahaha

bkit pa sya maghahanap eh hot naman wife nya!

almira muhlach dba? or hiwalay na ba?

Billy Ray Bates - is now serving time in Hope Hall, Camden, New Jersey for robbing a Texaco station..he's now 48 yrs old

Peter Aguilar - is now living in the U.S..he has a son being wooed by several NCAA Division 1 schools.

Manny Victorino - works in a Realty office in Tektite bldg in ortigas

Dondon Ampalayo, Dante Gonzalgo, Ponky Alolor & Rino Salazar - all living in the US, played an exhibition game for the benefit of Rudy Distrito.

Vic Sanchez - is still living in Binan, Laguna and very much involve in politics.

Romy Mamaril - was shown watching his son playing in a PBA game once..hindi nagbago hitsura..same o'l haircut!

what happened to billy ray bates?

japeth was suppose to finish his schooling with the blue eagles before sya lumipat sa US

he's part of an ncaa division 1 team

western kentucky if im not mistaken (hilltoppers)

red shirt siya ngayon

serving his residency

anyway, san na sila:

richie ticzon

boyet fernandez

henry fernandez

wilmer ong

cris bolado

he's part of an ncaa division 1 team

western kentucky if im not mistaken (hilltoppers)

red shirt siya ngayon

serving his residency

anyway, san na sila:

richie ticzon

boyet fernandez

henry fernandez

wilmer ong

cris bolado

si richie ticzon wala ba sa coke? I think he's serving as one of the many assistants there...

used to be with smb but after the coaching shuffle made... nawala na sya dun

dennis abbatuan...based ngayon sa london.naglalaro pa rin sa pinoy basketball leagues in the u.k.

kasa-kasama rin nga pala nya si ruel bravo.

huli kong balita mike mustre is also based in england and naglalaro rin sa mga liga ng mga pinoy.

ayon! si muster muntik ko makalimutan

thanx for the info

bkit pa sya maghahanap eh hot naman wife nya!

almira muhlach dba? or hiwalay na ba?

what happened to billy ray bates?

medyo ot ng konti si japeth aguilar was recruited by division 1 school but its not a power house school when it comes to basketball. well lets hope that he can play in the nba. if he played in a school like Duke theres a chance for him to be spotted by NbA scouts it would all depend on his play. But for me thats a long shot. as for bong alvarez i saw him last month in galleria talking to vergel meneses :0

and where the hell is ej fiehl...as if am interested but suddenly he was gone and out...

Saw EJ Fiehl playing for Welcoat last night, he scored 4 points but SMB still won yahooooo. Saw Bolado in a Michael V. movie and made me wonder where the hell is that big guy, he just suddenly disappeared.

Si Glenn Capacio personal driver na ng mga Ayala. Kawawa naman! Pero mind you ang pinapatakbo niya isang hamak na Lexus lang naman

Hmmmmm! I dont think so. I always see him in Tahanan Village where he resides. Di naman mukang naghihirap. Plus his big brother Elli Capacio is an Executive for Sanmiguel Corporation and a PBA Governor. I know for a fact that he takes care of his siblings kasi sya yung eldest. I always get invited sa mga function nila sa house cause my dad is a valued client ng wife nya whos an area manager ng Chinabank. Hes also our Class Mentor Before when I was Studying sa AIM. I dont think Mr. Elli would allow this to happen to glen. No Disrespect to you bro!

Saw EJ Fiehl playing for Welcoat last night, he scored 4 points but SMB still won yahooooo. Saw Bolado in a Michael V. movie and made me wonder where the hell is that big guy, he just suddenly disappeared.

oo nga, ej feihl biglang kinuha ng welcoat

bolado, the lucky charm

10 championships won with alaska, ginebra and another team :cool:

Hmmmmm! I dont think so. I always see him in Tahanan Village where he resides. Di naman mukang naghihirap. Plus his big brother Elli Capacio is an Executive for Sanmiguel Corporation and a PBA Governor. I know for a fact that he takes care of his siblings kasi sya yung eldest. I always get invited sa mga function nila sa house cause my dad is a valued client ng wife nya whos an area manager ng Chinabank. Hes also our Class Mentor Before when I was Studying sa AIM. I dont think Mr. Elli would allow this to happen to glen. No Disrespect to you bro!

dont listen to jopit bro

puro kalokohan lang yan :D

yep! he was enlisted by welcoat dahil depleted na sobra line up nila...

hehehe... how cld a guy like that suddenly disappear?! :D

Oh Dudut Jaworski is also busy trying to keep himself alive. Poor Innova nadamay.

Is it Dudut or Dodot? Whatever

why? ano ba nangyari? was he in an accident or something?!

I think it's dudot...

why? ano ba nangyari? was he in an accident or something?!

I think it's dudot...

Well he was in his Innova with his driver along C5 when they noticed smoke coming from the front of the vehicle. They stopped and moved away from the car and it suddenly burst into flames and exploded. They were followed by his body guards in 2 other cars. According to the police theres a big possibility its related to drugs, coz Mr Jaworski is very much against it and has an active campaign. All fingers are pointing to the Pasig Mayor and has actually been asked to take a leave of absence while the investigation is ongoing.

Well he was in his Innova with his driver along C5 when they noticed smoke coming from the front of the vehicle. They stopped and moved away from the car and it suddenly burst into flames and exploded. They were followed by his body guards in 2 other cars. According to the police theres a big possibility its related to drugs, coz Mr Jaworski is very much against it and has an active campaign. All fingers are pointing to the Pasig Mayor and has actually been asked to take a leave of absence while the investigation is ongoing.

well... hmmm... honestly I smell politics in this one!

we all know that jaworski has plans of making a name for himself...

well... he's got his chance! if it was a hired hit... trust me it wld have been more efficient!

maybe gusto nya lang mapag-usapan as early as now...

after all medyo malapit na ang election... :D

well... he's got his chance! if it was a hired hit... trust me it wld have been more efficient!

Isn't this very much like what happened to Enrile decades ago?

Someone purportedly tried to assassinate him and that was one of the reasons for Martial Law.

What's even more disturbing is that his bodyguards fired indiscriminately into the air. Aren't they aware that their bullets will inevitably go down and they can end up killing someone? This is what happens when you get untrained goons as "bodyguards". True bodyguards fire on recognized / identified threats. They do not shoot into the air without any reason. Especially in a public area with lots of civilians. Sheesh. Irresponsible jerks.

Isn't this very much like what happened to Enrile decades ago?

Someone purportedly tried to assassinate him and that was one of the reasons for Martial Law.

What's even more disturbing is that his bodyguards fired indiscriminately into the air. Aren't they aware that their bullets will inevitably go down and they can end up killing someone? This is what happens when you get untrained goons as "bodyguards". True bodyguards fire on recognized / identified threats. They do not shoot into the air without any reason. Especially in a public area with lots of civilians. Sheesh. Irresponsible jerks.

what can u expect?! hehehe...

I for one don't believe someone wld try to k*ll him...

there are bigger fishes to fry!

Thats also possible.