Ex Pba Players

peep_tom

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ganda nitong thread na to para sa mga mahilig sa pba! congrats sa nagsimula.

anyway, dead na ba si alfarero? last ive seen on tv scavenger na sya. after giving the philippines championship. si abe king last ive heard sa news nakapatay when he was still involved in politics. pinasok sya sa bahay and inarmalite nya yung mga pumasok. and he escaped sa states. namatay na ba?

lista natin mga patay na

1. Arnie Tuadles

2. Rey Cuenco

3. Jack Tanuan

4. Teddy Alfarero

5. Alex Clarino

6. Abe King

anyway, dead na ba si alfarero? last ive seen on tv scavenger na sya. after giving the philippines championship. si abe king last ive heard sa news nakapatay when he was still involved in politics. pinasok sya sa bahay and inarmalite nya yung mga pumasok. and he escaped sa states. namatay na ba?

Pards, Teddy Alfarero died in May 2004 from a liver disease. :(

peter aguilar is with his son japeth...

japeth was suppose to finish his schooling with the blue eagles before sya lumipat sa US

reports are that he's being recruited by a division 1 school...

he's being groomed to hopefully be the first filipino to play in the nba...

bkit pa sya maghahanap eh hot naman wife nya!

almira muhlach dba? or hiwalay na ba?

what happened to billy ray bates?

drug addiction has caught the best of him..so sad

http://www.wweek.com/story.php?story=5715

Salamat Sir!!!

May I also add the late Fort Acuna who played for Toyota during the 70s and coached them in 1980. He was fired by Toyota management in 1980 for benching Jaworski in the first half of a championship game. He committed suicide in 1981 through pesticide poisoning.

What was the reported reason why he committed suicide?

correction lang...

jerry codinera did play in the inter call center league

that mother fuc*er! killed our team in the championship

Thats why i was really starled why he played for a league like that, his team had enough talent. Ok lang sana kung they will play in a higher level league than the one they're playing (I don't mean anything bad about this) pero if its some kind of corporate league lang sana pinabayaan na nya mga bata nya. Thats being unfair, is he a teletech employee in the first place? Coach lang naman sya ng team nila di ba? :thumbsdownsmiley:

correction lang...

Thats why i was really starled why he played for a league like that, his team had enough talent. Ok lang sana kung they will play in a higher level league than the one they're playing (I don't mean anything bad about this) pero if its some kind of corporate league lang sana pinabayaan na nya mga bata nya. Thats being unfair, is he a teletech employee in the first place? Coach lang naman sya ng team nila di ba? :thumbsdownsmiley:

Well, technically he is an employee of Teletech since he coaches their semi-pro team kaya siya eligible to play in a call center league. Magkano kaya binabayad sa kanya ng Teletech para pati liga ng call centers e patulan niya pa?

correction lang...

Ha ha! Taga-eTel ka ba tsong? Bad trip no? Dapat kasi hinire natin si Alvin Patrimonio para may pang-tapat. He he. :D

O, para di-OT, si Gerry Esplana nakita ko kahapon sa Megatrade Hall ng Megamall sa sale ng Converse.

Dati novelty yung ulo niya. Ngayon uso na sa PBA. hehehe

Si Leo Isaac naging coach sa PBL. Hindi ko na lang alam kung nasaan na ngayon. Si Mike Advani negosyante yata.

Leo Isaac is now the coach of the Arellano University team playing in one of the smaller Metro Leagues.

Yes, aside from being team manager of SBC, Mike Advani has his own businesses. From what I know, the Shakeys branch at the Megamall belongs to him.

Well, technically he is an employee of Teletech since he coaches their semi-pro team kaya siya eligible to play in a call center league. Magkano kaya binabayad sa kanya ng Teletech para pati liga ng call centers e patulan niya pa?

Ha ha! Taga-eTel ka ba tsong? Bad trip no? Dapat kasi hinire natin si Alvin Patrimonio para may pang-tapat. He he. :D

Pare my dad used to work for San Miguel and he knows Jong Uichico personally. jong didnt get any benefits from San Miguel because he was not considered an employee, it was only til they gave him an office job that he was considered an employee and got benefits. So I don't think that Jerry is an employee of Teletech, he is only a coach of their team unless they made him an engineer or a call center agent.

Edited by peep_tom
drug addiction has caught the best of him..so sad

http://www.wweek.com/story.php?story=5715

sayang! well... as they say... life's a ball...

Abe King was involved in a shootout against 2 or 3 paranaque policemen kasi tipong sasalvagin daw sya ano ba yan.

ano na ba talaga nangyari kay abe king?!

patay ba sa shootout or natural cause of death?

to each his own dude... I mean kanya-kanyang set-up naman mga Companies...

with all due respect... that's San Miguel and this is Teletech...

depends na yan sa business philosophies kung how they wld approach the situation :D

sayang! well... as they say... life's a ball...

ano na ba talaga nangyari kay abe king?!

patay ba sa shootout or natural cause of death?

to each his own dude... I mean kanya-kanyang set-up naman mga Companies...

with all due respect... that's San Miguel and this is Teletech...

depends na yan sa business philosophies kung how they wld approach the situation :D

Yun na nga, they made a special rule just so that Jerry could play tsk tsk tsk. :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: for Teletech!!!

Share ko lang. Romy Mamaril is now driving a shuttle service (most probably his own, meron kasing PBA sticker sa likod). Masinag, Antipolo to Ayala/Crossing.

Ah siya ba yun? Matagal ko na nakikita 'to sa Masinag. Sabi ko nga dati parang si Romy Mamaril, yun pala siya na nga yun.

Pare my dad used to work for San Miguel and he knows Jong Uichico personally. jong didnt get any benefits from San Miguel because he was not considered an employee, it was only til they gave him an office job that he was considered an employee and got benefits. So I don't think that Jerry is an employee of Teletech, he is only a coach of their team unless they made him an engineer or a call center agent.

Dude, I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm upset as you are that Teletech would resort to such measures to gain an advantage over the other teams in the call center league. Pero ganun talaga, policy nila yun and it was enough for the organizers of that league to make him eligible to play. Just some more info, the players of the PBL Teletech team do administrative chores in the Teletech offices when they're not playing. Talagang sinusulit ang mga bayad sa mga 'to. Masyado talagang trying hard magpasikat tong call center na 'to. Bakit di kaya imbes na gumastos sa pag-maintain ng PBL team e gandahan na lang nila benefits ng employees nila?

Dude, I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm upset as you are that Teletech would resort to such measures to gain an advantage over the other teams in the call center league. Pero ganun talaga, policy nila yun and it was enough for the organizers of that league to make him eligible to play. Just some more info, the players of the PBL Teletech team do administrative chores in the Teletech offices when they're not playing. Talagang sinusulit ang mga bayad sa mga 'to. Masyado talagang trying hard magpasikat tong call center na 'to. Bakit di kaya imbes na gumastos sa pag-maintain ng PBL team e gandahan na lang nila benefits ng employees nila?

No no I'm also not arguing, I'm just saying that what Teletech did was unfair.