Any cafe recommended where you can bring a good book, and also read, relax, enjoy... and let your intellectual inner being surface..?

try the coffeeshop at Power Books GB3.. you can have all the books for your reading and and the java too...

if you want java and some brain teasing games go to hobbes at g/f gb3 near havana or landes at podium...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

try KOPI ROTI

it has branches sa NAIA terminals... tOmas Morato... Katipunan... and Mall of Asia...

coffee drinkers have bee raving about it... singaporean brew sya... they also offer yung breakfasts offered in Singapore involving toast and spiced/sauced sunny side ups :)

ako...i just love their KOPI BUNS :)

Selamat pagi

Yeah. The place is partly owned by a Singaporean

Try the Kaya Bun...... The place serves quite authentic SG merienda treats

Teh Tarik, Te-Oh <-- Tea variants (ano nga ung tea na may Ginger)

KOPITYAM is common place in SG

try KOPI ROTI

it has branches sa NAIA terminals... tOmas Morato... Katipunan... and Mall of Asia...

coffee drinkers have bee raving about it... singaporean brew sya... they also offer yung breakfasts offered in Singapore involving toast and spiced/sauced sunny side ups :)

Back read dude

Kopi Roti

Boleh?

where can i find a good teh tarik here in the philippines...been here 4 years since brunei and i want one real bad heheehe,,,,

Selamat pagi

Yeah. The place is partly owned by a Singaporean

Try the Kaya Bun......  The place serves quite authentic SG merienda treats

Teh Tarik, Te-Oh <-- Tea variants  (ano nga ung tea na may Ginger)

KOPITYAM is common place in SG

try KOPI ROTI

• 5 months later...

where is illy coffee?

there are so many new places to have coffee in mall of asia. definiltey the most variety of coffee shops.

can't say which is the best coffee place but i learned one thing.. i love THICK HOT CHOCO MORE THAN COFFEE hehehe.. although i still love gloria jeans and starbucks.. but XOCOLAT really ROCKS...

worst coffee for me may be mocha blends. really droll, not full bodied etc etc.. but at least they have food unlike the other coffee shops.

• 2 weeks later...

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Greenbelt 3 for me. Starbucks is just soooo overrated. It's funny though because I've never been to The Coffee Bean here in the US. And to think that the coffee place is just beside the hotel where I work. Go figure. :D

Edited by muffy69