• 1 month later...
Naughty Toddy with Special Sauce from Seattle's Best. My favorite drink :)

I'm always at the Seattle's Best near my place. I study, surf, hang out, read and do everything there.

haven't tried Seattle's Best for ages...guess am missin' a lot then :( thanks for the tip :thumbsupsmiley:

well, am into Kopiroti lately...it's quite near work...like just across the street...even if Starbucks & CBTL are also nearby :cool:

haven't tried Seattle's Best for ages...guess am missin' a lot then :( thanks for the tip :thumbsupsmiley:

well, am into Kopiroti lately...it's quite near work...like just across the street...even if Starbucks & CBTL are also nearby :cool:

Kopiroti's coffee is so-so. Their milk tea is okay though. Best thing about Kopiroti is the coffee and drinks there are cheap.

You're not pertaining to the Kopiroti in The Columns, are you?

Kopiroti's coffee is so-so. Their milk tea is okay though. Best thing about Kopiroti is the coffee and drinks there are cheap.

You're not pertaining to the Kopiroti in The Columns, are you?

Oh yes I am...Kopiroti Columns is just a few walks away fr mah work....even if Starbucks n CBTL are also nearby... Really saves me money...and food are much more :cool:

I'm looking for a coffee shop in the Makati area where I can hang out and read, one that's quiet, sells cheap coffee and has good lighting. Hopefully not the standard CBTL, Starbucks and SBC, as those places can get noisy and crowded a lot of times. Any suggestions? :)

Kopiroti in The Columns is not so bad...very quiet...tranquility at its best...unless CC peeps come in groups, though... Figaro in GB3 also sells not so expensive coffee...go for the non-traditional (or popular) coffee shops...those in Rockwell are basically not crowded...good luck :cool: