Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Defintely worth it. I have had my sub for over 8 years and a datejust for 4 years and they are worth every penny. The good thing about Rolex is the design does not change drastically from year to year. Their designs stay simple and classic which stands the test of time. Also, when you own a rolex, you can spot a fake pretty easily.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A crown would always be worth it -

Always remember for the newbies...

When you buy brand new. Best to buy in HK but always ask to register instore.

For second hand buyers. Make sure you have a box and the papers. Or purchase it in an accredited rolex store. They can verify for 500 pesos minimum.

compared to other brands, it has a good resale value and they just come up with the right prices for the right models...

any sellers? especially a pre 2007 Deep Sea Dweller....

do PM me...

Yes. Kaya lang madaming fakes at not really that unique. Other good brands there like Bremont, Glashutte, Panerai, etc. nas mas konti ang production pieces.

PAM? sorry to disagree....

PAM's have way over more production pieces than ROLEX sir...

PAM's value has already gone down,.

Bremont and Glashutte....not ever swiss brands

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

among the top in terms of prestige, but I never liked the styling... even for the latest models.

I have a vintage one in pristine condition, a gift from my father who also gave another one to my younger brother while retaining one for himself. di ko pa pina-appraise =|

How can a prized collectible, leader in technology and innovation and a work of art be overrated.....

It's like telling people who collect and put their hard earned money that what your collecting is not good enough

Over Rated - Dictionary meaning - A word which recently has been used liberally as a way of discrediting something without having to give a proper justification, most often when someone finds they have a disliking for a popular phenomenom and is resentful of those who embrace it. Often used by anti-trendies.

• 2 weeks later...

buying a watch is not a good investment, Rolex is the closest thing-- but still a big NO.

not if you really want to invest and actually double or triple your investment while you're still alive.

as a timepiece itself, I say Rolex is one of the few brands like JLC worth the $$$ in the market today.

not to attack the designer brand itself, have you seen the tags attached to Hermes, Chanel & LV watches lately? now those are in your face highway robbery!

• 2 weeks later...

buying a watch is not a good investment, Rolex is the closest thing-- but still a big NO.

not if you really want to invest and actually double or triple your investment while you're still alive.

as a timepiece itself, I say Rolex is one of the few brands like JLC worth the $$$ in the market today.

not to attack the designer brand itself, have you seen the tags attached to Hermes, Chanel & LV watches lately? now those are in your face highway robbery!

Those are considered high end fashion watches but frowned upon by serious collectors. One can easily identify them since they don't manufacture or assemble their own timepieces.

• 1 month later...

I believe in quality watches. But it depends on your buying power, lifestyle. If you commute to work, why the hell buy one? buy one that suits your lifestyle.

When I was still a student a few months ago, my watch is timex/fossil. It is worth around 4-6K brand new. But after graduation, i treated myself to an emporio armani watch worth around 20k. But i will not buy a watch worth 50k for now, maybe if Am a lawyer then that's another story.