Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you guys know if there's a place that sells legit/original vintage rolex from the 50s here in the philippines....just wanted to see if it will be cheaper

Manila Watch Exchange..I believe they have stores in Sofitel, Rob Galleria and Glorietta (not sure if this branch still exists)

In Greenhills, there are watch stores (not the fake ones, of course) that sell authentic bnew and vintage watches..I'm not sure if they relocated because of the renovation.

^

that argument is as old as time itself (or at least as old as your father's rollie). the thing is, subjectivity will dictate whether you like something or not. so while there will always be people who don't like rolex watches, there will always be others who do. i happen to be one who appreciates these timepieces.

please note however that i do like other watches, too. :)

p.s. it's funny how i just answered a discussion on subjectivity. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Owned a couple and the price of these models have appreciated since the time it was acquied. While you won't be able to sell it at the current list price, most likely you would not be selling it at lower that acquisition cost either. As such, a good investment for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...