Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

BRO I THINK THERE IS NO SWISS MADE REPLICA

How old are you sir? I'm nearing 60 And you are wrong, Have you seen the actual movement inside a rolex watch?

are you familiar with the word calibre? If i mention 5512 , 5508, 6267. 2836, 2428 etc... would you know the model of the

the watch i'm referring to? looking at the pictures of your collection, i would say that you are still young and still learning.

you have in your collection, a heavily advertised watch. that sports a dual 2030 movement. try to make a research. not in the

net. But be friendly with your regular watch tech. Tapos, ask him what a 2030 movement is. Good luck!!

How old are you sir? I'm nearing 60 And you are wrong, Have you seen the actual movement inside a rolex watch?

are you familiar with the word calibre? If i mention 5512 , 5508, 6267. 2836, 2428 etc... would you know the model of the

the watch i'm referring to? looking at the pictures of your collection, i would say that you are still young and still learning.

you have in your collection, a heavily advertised watch. that sports a dual 2030 movement. try to make a research. not in the

net. But be friendly with your regular watch tech. Tapos, ask him what a 2030 movement is. Good luck!!

Lolo thank you po! sa advice nyo and peace to all kanya kanya lang talaga tayo ng diskarte!! no worries about watch tech. all watch are insured and full warranty.

natawa ako dun.... ;)

actually may question lang ako, because obviously i haven't experienced it....what if nakaw nga yun rolex mo, you bring it to the rolex service center to have it checked and they confirm it's stolen, pano yun di na nila babalik sayo yun relo mo? e' what if bayad na yun sa pinagbilhan mo? just asking.

Compiskado!! kung naka report na stolen. kung hindi, swerte ka! some old model kasi, wala na sa data base nila Kaya para sure bring the seller or ask him/her kung pwede dalhin sa rolex. pag nag alibi na?????

Btw even the bracelet matches the serial no. of the case. Kaya alam din ng rolex , kahit org un bracelet ha! kung para doon talaga sa model na dala mo, o para sa ibang model. Sa seiko forum, they call it franken seiko

In tagalog! Palagay ko walang swiss made replica.

Dapat yata ganito, Hindi pa ko nakakakita ng swiss made replica.

Kung yan po ang pananaw nyo no problem sa akin! kung ganyan diskarte nyo sa rolex nyo nasa inyo na po din iyan, bahala na din po yung mga tao kung kanino maniniwala di po ba! hindi ko naman po pinipilit yung nalalaman ko sa inyo siguro nagkataon lang sigurista ako sa pagkolekta ng relo. Baka makatulong ito sa mga mahihilig sa relo at matulungan ko kayo kaso para sa mga segurista lang siguro ito http://www.watches.co.uk/

if a person is happy with whatever he has or whatever he doesnt have, then better let him be. his knowledge of what he has wont hurt you and his ignorance of what he doesnt have wont hurt himself either. have a nice day. rolex is a nice brand but it is not the only brand, nevertheless, it is still a nice brand

just dropped by for two things.

one: i just read in another thread about the interesting exchange here. i really found it interesting and funny. lionel, i agree with your comments about his age when you saw his collection. but the classic rado was nice.

two: i haven't seen a rolex that i really wanted recently. napadaan ako sa mall recently and nakita ko yung parang retro na blue yung dial. maganda. oyster bracelet. tempting...

i just have to add this before i go to sleep. di ako makakatulog nito pag di ko dinagdag.

i don't like dissing people in their choice in watches. personal taste na lang talaga. i really love watches and respect the opinions of others ( i only began my appreciation of the seikos and have learned a lot in the other thread), but some people deserve it. we reap what we sow.

just dropped by for two things.

one: i just read in another thread about the interesting exchange here. i really found it interesting and funny. lionel, i agree with your comments about his age when you saw his collection. but the classic rado was nice.

two: i haven't seen a rolex that i really wanted recently. napadaan ako sa mall recently and nakita ko yung parang retro na blue yung dial. maganda. oyster bracelet. tempting...

Free,if it is in oyster bracelet and with blue dial, Then what are you waiting for?

A Rolex watch is always a good investment. no matter what computation they apply.

Free,if it is in oyster bracelet and with blue dial, Then what are you waiting for?

A Rolex watch is always a good investment. no matter what computation they apply.

hahaha! i have broken my promise not to get a new watch if i don't sell an old one many times na. recently, its for my seiko purchases. sabi ko, it doesnt count kasi mura lang.

bahala na. pero ang ganda talaga.

Really a classic watch!! Pero pag masama bagsak, Basag ang buong case! At pag nawala na ang kintab ng buong case!

Wala nang pag asa mga sir. Hindi na po-polish!

Why naman! Naibagsak mo na ba yung RADO mo, nagtatanong lang po! o baka naman swiss made replica yung RADO nabagsak diba sabi mo meron swiss made replica, nagtatanong lang po uli!

sorry guys, isa pa. sinisipag ako.

the big deal about rolex could be summarized in this description i read somewhere that said: there is a pyramid of 50 or so top brand watches in the world, and right at the apex of this is rolex and patek.

all those 50 brands are known for their craftsmanship. essentially, that's what you are paying for (along with marketing costs :D). however, not all collectible watches hold their price equally. which ones exactly, i leave to the experts.

personally, i'm happy with my 14 y/o tag w/c i wear everyday.

would just like to add my two cents. rolex may be the most popular luxury watch in the world, but it is not always the top choice of watch aficionados. i would even go out on a limb and say that it is not the top choice of most watch connoisseurs. rolex, i would say, is just the mercedes benz of watches. both rolex and benz are popular with the rich. but there's another class higher... the rolls royce, the bentleys, the ferraris... the vacheron constantins, patek phillipes, and audemars piguets.

still my two most favorite watches of all are both rolexes -- the submariner and the explorer ii. even if if i win the lottery, i don't think i'll get myself a patek or a vc. but i would definitely buy a rolex.

i used to have a tag heuer when i was in high school. it was one of the best watches i've owned. right now, i'm happy with a not-so-known brand watch i've been wearing for the past 3-years.

Why naman! Naibagsak mo na ba yung RADO mo, nagtatanong lang po! o baka naman swiss made replica yung RADO nabagsak diba sabi mo meron swiss made replica, nagtatanong lang po uli!

May nagdala sa akin minsan, ask nya kun may magawa paraan. sabi ko wala na! Hindi pa ko nagkaron ng Rado

Madami swiss made na replica, usually mga nakita ko,landeron ang movement na naka lagay,

Sa rolex naman, 1979 pa meron na. Alam mo kung ano ang makina? Yan nasa Diastar mo!

correct gazaq, actually lahat ng kilala ko ngayon dont buy rolexes any more, friends of mine just bought panerais and audimars, even hublot big bang is the better choice now, am contemplating on buying a PAM myself, even my IWC looks better than my rolexes!!

Vanexel, pag sa mga bata ganyan, Yung anak ko nga na kaisa-isang lalaki, Ayaw sa Rolex ko na namana ko sa tatay ko!

PANG MATANDA DAW!!! haha!!

But for me, Rolex is a good investment.