• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Utah Jazz

FF

muntikan pa matalo sa wolves 99-96. close game ito

significant stat : wolves shoot 27-43 on FTs with rookie kevin love missing 4 freebies in the last three minutes.

significant career stat : the game also held marked sloan's 20th anniversary as the jazz head coach.

hmmm d b may problema ang burger king ngayun. yung bgong burger nila amoy gas ba??? yun ang nasa news ngayun eh...

by the way nice win over piston....

that was a CHARACTER win by the jazz . a 2OT win on the road is quite rare.

significant stat : detroit 's 34 personal fouls gives utah 39 FTs . despite just shooting 72 % , the jazz score 28 points from the stripe. wallace , hamilton, mcdyess ,and stuckey also foul out to give the jazz a significant advantage in the 2OTs

great points...

though part of me feels like Booze will be chasing the $$$ and end up somewhere else.

boozer couldn't wait till the end of the season to mouth off about opting out. such lousy timing ...

..when you've been on the injured list for 10 +games and the team is getting nada for the dollars they pay you

...when your backup is averaging double-doubles i your absence while getting only $ 800 K per season

...when america is headed for a recession and you want a raise on your projected $ 12 M 2009 salary

ah such a seer you are GOG. i know i said otherwise but you're right ... chances are boozer gets traded this season or walks off to another team.

shorthanded jazz beat mavs ....

significant stat : koufos and fesenko combine for 26 points and 12 rebounds

and fall in 2OT to the rockets !

significant stat : missing okur , millsap and boozer ... rockets feast in the paint ; outrebounding the jazz 56-40.

boozer couldn't wait till the end of the season to mouth off about opting out. such lousy timing ...

..when you've been on the injured list for 10 +games and the team is getting nada for the dollars they pay you

...when your backup is averaging double-doubles i your absence while getting only $ 800 K per season

...when america is headed for a recession and you want a raise on your projected $ 12 M 2009 salary

ah such a seer you are GOG. i know i said otherwise but you're right ... chances are boozer gets traded this season or walks off to another team.

To TRADE or NOT to TRADE BOOZER.. :upside: That is the question for JAZZ fans.. :goatee:

You risk of gaining nothing in return if he do signs up w/ another team.. IMHO: For

you guys, he already did it once to the CAVS.. :goatee: