The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

Sa mga pics ng love seat na nakita ko dito, i'd have to say you guys and gals should really try the one in aramis lodge, located along sumulong hi way in cainta in front of a softdrink plant. Why? Well, the love seat is positioned in front of the bed. The seat is on a mini stage complete with a spoylight focused on the seat itself. So run those imaginations wild, you can even watch your partner perform first! Talk about role playing guys, run those wild imagination and take the stage by storm! It is a large cushioned seat with big backrest and on the side of the seat is another loveseat, more like an altar but for a different kind of worshipping. On the other side is a hand bar near the ceiling for your partner to cling on while you hold onto your girls legs on your shoulder for you to eat the hell out of that damn sweet tasting treat! I'll get some pics for you to see guys when I get back there!

Sa mga pics ng love seat na nakita ko dito, i'd have to say you guys and gals should really try the one in aramis lodge, located along sumulong hi way in cainta in front of a softdrink plant. Why? Well, the love seat is positioned in front of the bed. The seat is on a mini stage complete with a spoylight focused on the seat itself. So run those imaginations wild, you can even watch your partner perform first! Talk about role playing guys, run those wild imagination and take the stage by storm! It is a large cushioned seat with big backrest and on the side of the seat is another loveseat, more like an altar but for a different kind of worshipping. On the other side is a hand bar near the ceiling for your partner to cling on while you hold onto your girls legs on your shoulder for you to eat the hell out of that damn sweet tasting treat! I'll get some pics for you to see guys when I get back there!

okae rin pala dito sa aramis, bro magkano rates nila dito ngayon? safe naman ba ditowalang mga cam?

post-7185-1161733660.jpg

here is one pic (thanks to google)

What is it?

How is it used?

Sex chair is a multi-positional sexual intercourse chair. Sex Chair was designed with a specific purpose in mind, to assist and enhance the sexual gratification of adventuresome consenting adults when engaged in various sexual positions. Utilizing Sex Chair, requires no special skills or agility. Even those with physical limitations can enjoy Sex Chair, Achieve pleasure with comfort and get out of bed!! The art of making love is now out of the rigid, flat bed and exploring new dimensions of ecstasy. Welcome back to the world of adventure!! A new world of foreplay and sexual fulfillment awaits you!!

Edited by sebyang
@longwood hotel.. charged me 480 ata for a room with jacuzzi 5hrs

@motel at the side of king arthur pasig 390 for 3hrs with jacuzzi and a personal sauna

bring your own bubble soap na lng... enjoy... :D

i called longwood hotel. ang rates nila: (1.1k for 12 hours and 2k for 24 hours ) VIP na daw and w/ Jacuzzi

its in FB Harrizon in Pasay