The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

anyone know kung magkano ang room rate ng ST at overnight sa rosal na may jacuzzi? Loyal customer ako ng Rosal kaso i usually checkin dun sa regular rooms nila. Baka naman merong may alam kung magkano ang room rate nila dun sa mga rooms na may jacuzzi.

810 ang ST rate ng Rosal sa Jacuzzi room nila... 975 naman pag 12 hours special (8pm-8am)

sa Country Lodge... so far lhat ng room n npasok ko may loveseat.. d ko lng sure kng pati mga taxi room eh meron but i guess meron.. mura din ang rates.. 5 hrs 425 lng(pero ung last sbe ko 5 hrs pro ngstay ata kme dun for 6 hrs. dunno y)... ung place maayos sa QL, may Cd player, maliit n ref, LS, ok nmn aircon.. un lng po.. enjOY..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kung mejo tipid ka pa u can try City State Hotel sa Quiapo its only 600 Overnight if im not mistaken rooms is sulit kung sa presyo lang ang usapan u can request sa new building w/ bath tub, if u have a car pwede mo na din iwan yung susi sa guard ng hotel na to if ur having trouble with parking cla na ang magpapark ne2 and dont worry marunong naman cla & they are very well trusted 5 years na ako nagchecheck in dito :) subok na :cool:

do motels ask their custumers age? lalo na kung sa tingin nila ay to young ito tulad ng under 18???

Well most of the time they really don't care... heck you're paying unless its really prettyobvious they're youngsters. In my case there's this embarassing encounter, modesty aside me and my gf then we don't look our age... we look 5 years younger... one time i think the room attendant got a glanced at us, excited kasi umakyat but we were in our mid 20's na. We were about to start, then the freaking attendant knocked and asked for IDs!!! I was able to give my driver's license but do my dismay my gf then didn't had any ID with her i mean, she has a point we're gonna freaking do one another why bring her big wallet with her! So embarassingly enough the attendant told us to go somewhere else hehehe... bummer, next time we went there we had 5 Identification cards with us!!! hehehe... We ended up having coffee at starbucks...

anyone knows a motel near recto na nag aaccept ng naka uniform na student??

Unsolicited advice: Ask her to bring civilian clothes... baka ma-Bitag ka nyan. At the same time walang hassle. Pero i was going out with a nurse before and a medtech before, when i was checking in the attendant had a glanced at my ahem, perhaps i rolled the window a bit too much and told me "Bawal Student" then i Laughed!!! nde na student to! Kala mo lang student to pero working na to medtech kasi siya and another instance nurse to e! Galing lang duty!!! hehehehe... that would work if your date is in the health care profession OO nga naman galing sa DUTY eh ofcourse naka uniform! Pero ung plain uniform lang hirap ilusot un. So to avoid the hassle, ask her to bring some civilian clothes... you can even ask her to change inside the carwhile you're driving GIVEN TINTED car mo huh...

Hope this helps...

do motels ask their custumers age? lalo na kung sa tingin nila ay to young ito tulad ng under 18???

i had an experience once wherein noong nakita ng tao na naka uniform yung kasama ko. sabi sa akin bawal daw yung mga underage at studante dun. but she was already in college mukahng pang highschool lang yung suot niya. plus wala ako tint noon. <_<

I think Tri Place has apartelles with cooking facilities in thier higher-rate apartelles.

Located at E Rodriguez near the corner of Tomas Morato, not far from Christ the King Seminary.

Try niyo Sir William's Hotel along timog ave. King sized bed complete w/ kitchen and dining equip, nasa 2,800 per day

• 2 weeks later...