The Motel Amenities Thread - merged threads.

hi jay..y wana know why wlang adult channel sa Anito???

ms s_s, am not sure y anito does not have an adult channel. i guess choice ng management yun? but they do have dvd's for rent, unfortunately wholesum movies pa rin.

btw, y so interested in anito? regular ka ba dun? will it matter if the motel does not have an adult channel?

hi.

where exactly in araneta center is eurotel ??

thnx

Its on a corner lot.

1st street after edsa or 1st street after aurora blvd. confusing? i think its close to mercury drug.

am sure you can ask around. you cant miss it.

magkano rate bro.? share naman.thanks!

Am sorry, I dont frequent sogo nor eurotel. They post their rates outside. & its really cheap, but once you get to the check-in counter, you can see a really really long line of people waiting for the cheap rooms. not really worth it...

Am sorry, I dont frequent sogo nor eurotel. They post their rates outside. & its really cheap, but once you get to the check-in counter, you can see a really really long line of people waiting for the cheap rooms. not really worth it...

[/quote

thanks brod. that helps alot!!!!!!!!!

thanks brod. that helps alot!!!!!!!!!

--

Sensya na. but i would think Eurotel would be the same or at least a little higher than sogo.

ang naka post na price sa sogo is bet 200++ to 300++. yan ang special rooms.

but i dont think na may eurotel sa manila...

may info about eurotel sa ibang threads...

depends on the motel. yung Explorer sport trac kasya siya and even the expedition kinasya ko but i had to fold the side mirrors and masikip lumabas.

although there are some motels na napuntahan ko na medyo maliit yung garage, that the camry i was using is exacto lang yung length sa garage door.

higher rate siya ng sogo, its "sister" company. cheapest 12 rs around 600-700, not sure kung merong 3 rs. meron din sa Las Pinas, alam ko may bar pa sila dun.

thanks ulit, jaguar!

lagi mo ko natutulungan sa pamamagitan ng pagsagot mo sa tanong ko!

btw, palitan mo gender symbol mo (kung if you dontmind lang ha, no offense)

unless kung babae katalaga!

thank you ulit!

hello mga peeps! matanong ko lang kung may VC sa Cubao area?

directions pls. salamat

walang vc sa cubao pero pinakamalapit vc pasog and vc near toyota balintawak :lol:

hello mga peeps! matanong ko lang kung may VC sa Cubao area?

directions pls. salamat

walang vc sa cubao pero pinakamalapit vc pasig and vc near toyota balintawak :lol:

Edited by happyknappy
  • 2 weeks later...