• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Credit Card Talk

• 4 weeks later...

Syet, I started with CitiBank at P10,000 credit limit. What I did was to charge all my utility bills sa CC ko and then pay IN FULL and ON TIME. Been doing it for several years now. Every year, I call them to waive my membership fee and they always do. I never asked for increase in credit limit. Sila lagi ang nag-ooffer. Right now my credit limit is at P250k. Ngayon hindi lang utility bills. Pati groceries and what-nots ko, sa CC ko naka-charge. Other banks are calling me to allow them to give me a credit card. So far, I only accepted the ones from EastWest and BPI. Pero bihira ko gamitin. The best for me ang CitiBank. Madali lang mag-credit card basta may disiplina ka and you always follow the IN FULL AND ON TIME payment. :)

Syet, I started with CitiBank at P10,000 credit limit. What I did was to charge all my utility bills sa CC ko and then pay IN FULL and ON TIME. Been doing it for several years now. Every year, I call them to waive my membership fee and they always do. I never asked for increase in credit limit. Sila lagi ang nag-ooffer. Right now my credit limit is at P250k. Ngayon hindi lang utility bills. Pati groceries and what-nots ko, sa CC ko naka-charge. Other banks are calling me to allow them to give me a credit card. So far, I only accepted the ones from EastWest and BPI. Pero bihira ko gamitin. The best for me ang CitiBank. Madali lang mag-credit card basta may disiplina ka and you always follow the IN FULL AND ON TIME payment. :)

Syet ano nirereason pag magpapawaive ka ng CC? TIA

Haven't yet paid any annual fees. Neither did I ever request for it to be waived. I guess, they do it automatically sometimes?

Been using my credit card for almost all my purchases, just so I don't need to carry cash especially for large purchases. Think safety.

But it's good to always consider it as just a virtual wallet. Never use it if you don't have the funds to pay for the purchases yet. I normally pay for my purchases the same day. Didn't have to carry considerable amounts of cash, plus, I get the points, and they can't charge me for interests.

Boils down to discipline and self-control.

pwede naman talaga iwaive annual fee kung ayaw pumayag pa cancel niyo na and get another card,.

may ibang tao kasi na one credit card lang. kaya dun nag take advantage ang banks. kaya minsan sinusubukan ka nila lagyan ng annual fee. meron kasi mga tao na di alam na pwede ma waive. kahit malaki gastos mo di nila automatic waive yun. hihintayin ka nila mag hingi ng waive of annual fee. baka siguro makalusot

Haven't yet paid any annual fees. Neither did I ever request for it to be waived. I guess, they do it automatically sometimes?

Been using my credit card for almost all my purchases, just so I don't need to carry cash especially for large purchases. Think safety.

But it's good to always consider it as just a virtual wallet. Never use it if you don't have the funds to pay for the purchases yet. I normally pay for my purchases th..e same day. Didn't have to carry considerable amounts of cash, plus, I get the points, and they can't charge me for interests.

Boils down to discipline and self-control.

Safety not that assured. I have personal friends who had their cars blocked and was asked to withdraw cash advance from ATM and credit cards. Many of us just retain the platinum status for its benefits and privileges but ask the cc companies to give us lowest possible credit limit and display pin for cash advance

Safety not that assured. I have personal friends who had their cars blocked and was asked to withdraw cash advance from ATM and credit cards. Many of us just retain the platinum status for its benefits and privileges but ask the cc companies to give us lowest possible credit limit and display pin for cash advance

if its credit cards. couldnt you just tell the robbers that you do not know your cash advance pin? since some people really do not know it

• 2 weeks later...