Samsung Mobile

skipped on the Galaxy s2, the wait for the Samsung Galaxy SIII is almost over ^_^

but the Galaxy Note is so appealing to me for some reason..

is it The captivating Super AmoLED screen that makes the Iphone 4s display look like a joke?

maybe its the size? cannot be classified as a tablet and it's big for a smart phone.

should I buy the Note now? or continue with the SIII when it arrives? :unsure: buying both is not an option.

I love my Galaxy Note. It's everything I need in a phone. :)

I'm kind of holding out on getting the note until the ICS update. At this point though, it's looking like a better option than even the S2 both hardware and utility wise (at least against my personal requirements).

Sidebar: Lol. Karateka avatar...

aside from a blackberry 9900 (for my sun sim), i'm using the cheapest samsung dual sim duos.

overall value for money, it's a winner. try typing the first few digits of a phone number and lower side of the screen will show choices of names from your contact list. this is one great feature blackberry should emulate. you can easily program the keys for shortcut (contacts or phone features). and the sound? as loud as i want it to be

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

iphone pa rin ako :)

Then what are you doing here? Obviously this is not the thread for your oversimplified, overrated and overpriced piece of gadget.

how much is the Samsung galaxy sIII?

First day the price might be around 37k ish php like Galaxy S2. But if I were you ill wait for the price to stabilize before buying one.

I've been using Galaxy Note since January, and talagang gusto ko sya because of the big screen. Rooted yung phone ko, pagkalabas nung ICS na stock from Europe, install agad. ICS is great, kaya mas ok ngayon yung Note ko.

Although HTC's UI is way better. Pero because of the big screen, Ok manood ng movies habang nakahiga or while travelling.

• 2 weeks later...