Samsung Mobile

i think this is the model that my wife bought, we're all samsung user, all i can say is samsung spect is better than most and the price is relatively cheap for its spect, so its all good, but the only problem we have is the wifi capability, samsung should focus on this, i have a wifi in our house and all our samsung can't connect to my wifi,

just bought their "samsung" netbook n220 plus (their latest) and can easily connect to my network with no problem, but their cell??? it cant, dont know why but i cant make them connect, i work on the i.t. industry for 14 yrs so i think i know what i'am doing but this problem is a challenging to me :lol: ,

so all praise for samsung except its "wifi" capability

hi sir airgunmarrio,

thanks for this info. You just reminded me to ask the attendant in the cellphone shop to demonstrate a wifi connection using the samsung wave s8500.

I am no IT guy, but I know my way with computers and networking. (its a hobby po LOL), but if an IT guy like you is challenged with this phone's wifi config, then I am sure I'll have the same problem too.

did anyone else had problems with the samsung wave s8500's wifi connection?

TIA!

i had been using samsung wave and i can say its the best value for money.

the phone should cost more than it is. Samsung is just introducing the Bada that is why Wave is so cheap compared to other smart phones.

Nevertheless, it has very good build quality, best hardware around, stunning monitor.

hi jacksparrow1,

where did you buy your samsung wave and how much?

thanks!

• 4 months later...

Yes meron na rin akong nakitang thread para maparaos ang sama ng loob ko...

Just recently Purchased a Samsung Corby 2, kasi ang ganda ng review nya sa gsm arena. Pero nung na bili ko na, man, I was in for a big surprise. Lahat ng features na gusto ko wala. Notes Widget, Accelerometer, saka QWERTY. Sobrang disappointed ako, the next day i tried to return sa store na pinag bilan ko, tapos antipatika pa ungs sales lady ksi no return no exchange daw sila... Hayz, lesson learned on my part.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sino ang proud owner ng Samsung Galaxy W? OK ba sya? Battery life?

Ok naman yung Galaxy W. Been using that model since November last year. Smooth yung UI, sturdy build, at pwede maglaro ng 3D games. Battery life para sa akin mga 2 days kung light/moderate usage lang. Pag heavy use wala pang 12 hours ubos na battery ko (ginagawa ko kasi na parang PSP yung phone. Hehe).

Hi mga sir, just want to ask since I'm quite new with Samsung. Naka receive kse ako ng gift (Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Wifi) pero pag kumuha ng video parang 40 seconds lang yata ang tinatagal. pwedeng magpatulong kung saan makikita un settings para mas matagal sana un video? thanks in advance

sirs, i have a question about my galaxy s2. when i disconnect my wifi, automatic nagcoconnect sya sa mobile internet. paano ba mapigilan ito? dagdag sa bill e. and hassle kung manually idisconnect ang mobile network everytime magdisconnect sa wifi.

press mo yung power button ng matagal para lumabas ang power menu. Then press mo yun 'Data Network Mode'. Dapat data network mode deactivated ang phone mo para hindi mag access ng 4G o HSPDA.

naka bili ako ng Samsung Galaxy S2 model sgh-T898 particularly from US T-mobile open line. Compare to the Galaxy S2 I9100 of international model, lamang ito sa touch screen 4.5 and processor which is 1.5 Ghz. and running the os android gingerbread 2.3.5. Question is mayroon na ba dito sa atin na pweding upgrade yung os going to ice cream sandwich? Which I believe this speed is excellent to this os. any input is much appreciated. Thank you.

naka bili ako ng Samsung Galaxy S2 model sgh-T898 particularly from US T-mobile open line. Compare to the Galaxy S2 I9100 of international model, lamang ito sa touch screen 4.5 and processor which is 1.5 Ghz. and running the os android gingerbread 2.3.5. Question is mayroon na ba dito sa atin na pweding upgrade yung os going to ice cream sandwich? Which I believe this speed is excellent to this os. any input is much appreciated. Thank you.

As of now there's no official update to Ice Cream Sandwich for all variants of Galaxy S2. But, you can install unofficial/custom ICS found on xda (be careful, some of them might only work on the international Galaxy S2 only). A warning, it involves some work to be done. And if you messed up, you have to do alot of work to revive your bricked phone.

• 1 month later...

GALAXY SII is good

pero ok din ang Galaxy S lcd. simple lang pero rock.

Tablets are big it does not serve the actual purpose. i stick with my Galaxy S phone

help naman mga sir.. naguguluhan ako kung ano bibilhin ko sa dalawa iphone 4s or galaxy s2?...

ang purpose ko lang is text,call, internet , music...

Galaxy S series okay yun... meron siya swype feature, sa Iphone wala kaya pero ok i phone kung kaya mo compromise convenience ng pag gamit ng on screen keyboard