Utang

lomex32

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Consider this:

Hindi naman proven, pero there is a tendency of male homosexuals (daw) to not pay their debts. :unsure:

Not really a judgment but perhaps a cautionary tale.

The most extreme case is of my friend. May umutang na bading sa kanya. They met, kasi sinisingil na yung umutang. My friend turned his back for one second and, BAM!! His head was whacked and he fell to the ground. Later, he was stabbed in the back several time. Buti nalang natawagan pa nya bro nya to come to his aid. Otherwise, he would have bled to death.

If I look at my own experience and those of my other friends', it seems as if the claim bears some weight.

Ayoko talaga magpa-utang. Pero there are occasions when it's my mother who asks me to loan money to my uncles na seaman. Nakakainis lang kasi para namang palagi akong my extra cash na handang ipautang. But yeah, I don't have the guts to tell my mom that kaya I end up lending the money.

A second-degree aunt whom I recently saw at a relative's wake, suddenly texted me and asked me to lend her money. Nagulat lang ako kasi hindi naman kami close and matagal na kaming walang contact at malayo pa sila nakatira sa amin. Dire-diretso pa yung text na ipadala ko daw thru LBC etc. I turned her down. Mahirap na. Ayoko maghabol sa pagsingil ng utang.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...