The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Mr. Sesame Snufhead: Your EB is unauthorized. Only the mods & I can organize an EB. But it's a good idea to get together, lick your wounds & drown your sorrows over your collective & united defeat in my hands. You'll indeed do me honor. Sorry, but I won't buy your organized conspiracy to gang rape me. Nice try. Do it to one of your own Ultimatae Warriors. :evil:

Oh, & you're "know your enemy" crap you lay on Chi Chi? Don't get confused between knowing the enemy & being obsessed with them. I know enough not to care about & follow your posts in MTC. You guys are obsessed with Chi-Chi & me ... & that is SICK!

Hope y'all enjoyed my replies, brief as may be. I know for microbes like these, quantity counts. But for real men like me, it's quality!

I hope I've spoiled your weekend!!! Enjoy your all fungus, all faggot EB orgy.

ULUPONG! SINO NAGSABI NA ADMIN, MODS, AT LALO NA IKAW LANG PWEDE MAG SET NG EB?

KUNG MERON NGA EB NG PSP AT CLIENT NA WALA PAKI SILA, ETO PA?

SABIHIN MO NA LANG NA DUWAG KA.

AT YUNG KE CHI-CHI. NATAKOT LANG YUNG DAHIL SA PAGKAKAALAMKO NG PAST AT PRESENT NYA.

YUNG FUTURE? ALAM KO RIN.... GAGAWIN NAMIN SYANG SEX DOLL NAMIN. HARHARHAR

WOW CHI-CHI MAY SAMAHAN PALA KAYO NI TNT .............

SYOTA KA DAW NYA ??????????

ACTUALLY, SYA ANG MAKE-UP ARTIST AT THE SAME TIME MAMA SAN, AKA BUGAW!

TNT, DISCOUNTED BA KAMI KUNG SI CHI-CHI ANG KUKUNIN NAMIN SA GANG BANG PARTY?

ULUPONG! SINO NAGSABI NA ADMIN, MODS, AT LALO NA IKAW LANG PWEDE MAG SET NG EB?

KUNG MERON NGA EB NG PSP AT CLIENT NA WALA PAKI SILA, ETO PA?

SABIHIN MO NA LANG NA DUWAG KA.

AT YUNG KE CHI-CHI. NATAKOT LANG YUNG DAHIL SA PAGKAKAALAMKO NG PAST AT PRESENT NYA.

YUNG FUTURE? ALAM KO RIN.... GAGAWIN NAMIN SYANG SEX DOLL NAMIN. HARHARHAR

ACTUALLY, SYA ANG MAKE-UP ARTIST AT THE SAME TIME MAMA SAN, AKA BUGAW!

TNT, DISCOUNTED BA KAMI KUNG SI CHI-CHI ANG KUKUNIN NAMIN SA GANG BANG PARTY?

EH DAPAT NGA TAYO PA ANG BAYARAN NI CHI CHI, DAHIL MAKAKARANAS SYA NG WALANG HUMPAY NA LIGAYA PAG PINILAHAN NA NATIN SYA ...........

Guest Leviticus
What an honor! Fan mail for brekkie!!! Thanks, microbes! If I missed anyone out, piss on you. :evil:

Boy Panis: Let me help your feeble intellect comprehend the situation. Dobermaxx is the thread starter. I am the FIGHT CLUB owner. Mods & I do just one thing here ... make rules, enforce them & follow them. The rest of you don’t!!!

Baluga David: After all you've said, my advice: Stick to basketball. :evil:

Altoknoaktz: You're starting to hallucinate. I am not anonoymous. I am TNT Hsia. You must be ecstatic with all your OCTAGON ULTIMATAE WARRIORS coming to your aid. Now that I know nagkakatuwaan tayo, tama pala ako. Ang sinungaling ay galit sa kapwa sinungaling. That's why ... ikaw ang sinungaling & ako ang totoo. :lol: 10-Q 10-Q 10-Q!

Weeweelie Microbobo: It must really be hard to have a wood carving for a dick. You even pick on the people whom you maltreat that your show relies on. Tsk tsk tsk. No wonder you've boyprens like these. I hope they hang you in court, you fake human being! :evil:

Leviticucus: You are free to accumulate your two cents on this FIGHT CLUB. Proceeds will go to your rehabilitation. Hey, I don’t think I’m a god, no matter how you insist. I'm only a man ... & you're a microbe! :evil:

Mr. Sesame Snufhead: Your EB is unauthorized. Only the mods & I can organize an EB. But it's a good idea to get together, lick your wounds & drown your sorrows over your collective & united defeat in my hands. You'll indeed do me honor. Sorry, but I won't buy your organized conspiracy to gang rape me. Nice try. Do it to one of your own Ultimatae Warriors. :evil:

Oh, & you're "know your enemy" crap you lay on Chi Chi? Don't get confused between knowing the enemy & being obsessed with them. I know enough not to care about & follow your posts in MTC. You guys are obsessed with Chi-Chi & me ... & that is SICK!

Hope y'all enjoyed my replies, brief as may be. I know for microbes like these, quantity counts. But for real men like me, it's quality!

You pathetic asswipe. Pati god-complex hindi mo maintindihan? makes me suspect you're just a highschool student, or a man with a level of intellect of a highschool student. Pick which you are categorized. You own fight club? You align yourself with the mods? COME ON!!! I dare YOU (and only you) to GIVE ME A WARNING or at least BAN ME!!! Hindi ka papalag sa suntukan?!? Let's see your worth on the virtual realm!

Eh tatanga tanga ka pa. Panay pa ang angas mo; keep on FLAUNTING LIKE A B!TCH IN HEAT your no warning bars. Naka-3000+ posts ka nga but until now hindi mo alam that other users cannot see each other's warning! You are limited here sa virtual world. Ang yabang mo pagdating sa warning bars. Hoy tukmol.. do you see my warning bars? Not ever pa din ako nalalagyan ng warning bar, kahit 0.01% wala pa. I'm very sure pagdating sa real life you are an introverted swine (my apology to real swine) who gets jealous of other's success. You try so hard to compensate here at the virtual realm what you cannot achieve in real life. Hello?!? KULANGOT KA LANG DITO.

How dare you to use the word CHIVALRY in a poorly constructed sentence!!! My apology if tinatamaan ko ang WRONG GRAMMAR mo but nakakainsulto for us learned individuals ang ginagawa mong bastardization of language by using such noble words. May WARRIORS' CODE ka pa but hanggang cut-paste lang ang kaya mo. bullsh!t ka talaga!!! let me repeat it: BULLSH!T KA TALAGA!!!

masmaputi pa ang singit ko kaysa sa mukha mo!!! eepal-epal ka. wala ka nang ginawa kundi mag-ilusyon!

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE YESTERDAY to redeem yourself from all the insults that we have thrown at you. You are the proverbial horse which died because of no hay. Excuse me... not a horse; you are a JACKASS. Go to your corner and bawl at yourself.

What an honor! Fan mail for brekkie!!! Thanks, microbes! If I missed anyone out, piss on you. :evil:

Boy Panis: Let me help your feeble intellect comprehend the situation. Dobermaxx is the thread starter. I am the FIGHT CLUB owner. Mods & I do just one thing here ... make rules, enforce them & follow them. The rest of you don’t!!!

Baluga David: After all you've said, my advice: Stick to basketball. :evil:

Altoknoaktz: You're starting to hallucinate. I am not anonoymous. I am TNT Hsia. You must be ecstatic with all your OCTAGON ULTIMATAE WARRIORS coming to your aid. Now that I know nagkakatuwaan tayo, tama pala ako. Ang sinungaling ay galit sa kapwa sinungaling. That's why ... ikaw ang sinungaling & ako ang totoo. :lol: 10-Q 10-Q 10-Q!

Weeweelie Microbobo: It must really be hard to have a wood carving for a dick. You even pick on the people whom you maltreat that your show relies on. Tsk tsk tsk. No wonder you've boyprens like these. I hope they hang you in court, you fake human being! :evil:

Leviticucus: You are free to accumulate your two cents on this FIGHT CLUB. Proceeds will go to your rehabilitation. Hey, I don’t

think I’m a god, no matter how you insist. I'm only a man ... & you're a microbe! :evil:

nyahahahahahahahahaha

wala ng maisagot ang tungaw na si TNT, mukhang gulpi sarado nanaman sya ngayong ararw na ito

gusto pang bumawi pero olats pa rin

" i hope i spoiled your weekend"

nyahahahahahahaha

baka ikaw bugok!! nasira ang araw mo , paano mo aalagaan yung tatay mong retarded kung ng gagalaiti ka sa galit

nyahahahhahahahha

sabi ko sayo totoy, galing galingan mo dito sa FC, di pwede ang mga bagito na tulad mo dito

di uubra yung knights of the altar na style mo dito, di rin uubra na magsama ka dito ng tatanga tangang babae tulad ni chichi

kaya ang mabuti pa , imbes na mag hari harian ka dito eh pagsilbihin mo na lang ang mga tunay na may ari ng territoryo na

kinatatayuan mo

ikaw ang official alila ng FC, at kami ang mga amo mo!!!

para masiyahan naman kame sa bugok na katulad mo( kase halatang di ka na makabawi at talunan ka na eh)

dalhin mo na lang si chichi dito para matikman nya ang romansa espesyal ni willie boy!!!!

at mabuti pa eh simulan mo nang mag balot balot ng bagahe mo kase palalayasin ka na namin dito

titibagin na namin ang skwater na tulad mo

nyahahahahhahhahahahahhaha

tanginamo baklang tnt "ang alila ng FC"

eto pala ang pic mo pagkatapos kang gulpihin ng mga amo mo

tsk tsk tsk

nyahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

post-79756-1161933560.jpg

Edited by kuya willie

I really love my FIGHT CLUB. It's a place where I can sit back, relax & watch my opposites make absolute fungi of themselves.

Leviticucus, you're only two cents worth according to YOU & I totally agree. I won't bother with you. Piss on yourself all you want. Continue your hysterics. It's hilarious! :evil:

Boy Panis, take a bath!

Weeweelie Microbobo, I heard you have enough trouble with the courts so let me give you some friendly advice: do what Judas did for having betrayed your loyal fans &

http://www.well.com/~storytel/retri2.JPEG

HANG YOURSELF & save taxpayers money. Do something productive with your life for once. :evil:

Mr. Sesame Snuf, go ahead & enjoy your faggot orgy of the fungi. Don't worry, I won't be there to spoil it, my absence is enough to dishonor it. Stick to what your good at, organizing such scum! :lol:

Altoknoaktz, wow, you really got a bevy of boyprens from you OCTAGON GAY CLUB coming to your rescue.

No wonder you starve for Chi Chi. All your penis fights (or the absence of one) must be starting to bore you. You even envy her womanhood. I simply honor it. :hypocritesmiley:

Don't worry, I don't even bother to take a peek at your pathetic lives outside my FIGHT CLUB. Your being here simply makes my day. :lol:

At this point, I'd like to thank the Mods -- you are truly scholars & gentlemen -- for this opportunity for having provided a humble knight like myself a personal laboratory to culture alien fungi from the planet of their anus so they may grow brains, spines, guts or even acquire the qualities of a gentleman. When I win the Nobel Prize, I shall dedicate it to all of you. ;)

Edited by TNT Hsia

TNT Hsia's Lesson for Today ...

Grasshopper: You cannot see.

Master Po: You think I cannot see?

Grasshopper: Of all things, to live in darkness must be worst.

Master Po: Fear is the only darkness.

Thus endeth today's lesson ... :hypocritesmiley:

Happy weekend, friends & those who consider me their foe! You all truly honor me.

Edited by TNT Hsia
Guest Leviticus
I really love my FIGHT CLUB. It's a place where I can sit back, relax & watch my opposites make absolute fungi of themselves.

Leviticucus, you're only two cents worth according to YOU & I totally agree. I won't bother with you. Piss on yourself all you want. Continue your hysterics. It's hilarious! :evil:

Boy Panis, take a bath!

Weeweelie Microbobo, I heard you have enough trouble with the courts so let me give you some friendly advice: do what Judas did for having betrayed your loyal fans &

HANG YOURSELF & save taxpayers money. Do something productive with your life for once. :evil:

Mr. Sesame Snuf, go ahead & enjoy your faggot orgy of the fungi. Don't worry, I won't be there to spoil it, my absence is enough to dishonor it. Stick to what your good at, organizing such scum! :lol:

Altoknoaktz, wow, you really got a bevy of boyprens from you OCTAGON GAY CLUB coming to your rescue.

No wonder you starve for Chi Chi. All your penis fights (or the absence of one) must be starting to bore you. You even envy her womanhood. I simply honor it. :hypocritesmiley:

Don't worry, I don't even bother to take a peek at your pathetic lives outside my FIGHT CLUB. Your being here simply makes my day. :lol:

At this point, I'd like to thank the Mods -- you are truly scholars & gentlemen -- for this opportunity for having provided a humble knight like myself a personal laboratory to culture alien fungi from the planet of their anus so they may grow brains, spines, guts or even acquire the qualities of a gentleman. When I win the Nobel Prize, I shall dedicate it to all of you. ;)

BULLSH!T KA TALAGA

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa

EH DAPAT NGA TAYO PA ANG BAYARAN NI CHI CHI, DAHIL MAKAKARANAS SYA NG WALANG HUMPAY NA LIGAYA PAG PINILAHAN NA NATIN SYA ...........

ME PUNTO KA PARE!

CHI-CHI, IBIGAY MO NA ANG IYONG PIPI

WHO SAID YOU ARE INVITED?

WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO, SHOW YOUR ASS TO US SO WE CAN SCREW IT?

WAG NA LANG UY!

Sabi ko na nga, Boy Panis! Maligo ka na muna. Saka ka na sumali sa usapan. You & alpoknoakt ... pareho lang ang sinasabi. Wala na bang maisip ang mga ULTIMATAE WARRIORS na ipinagmamalake ninyo?

Introducing, the new boypren tag team: ALTOKNOAKTZ & BOY PANIS!!!

Asuuus namimili kalang sa amin dalawa ni totnakers you ass f**ker... well pasensya ka na di kami pumapatol sa bading na gaya mo.hahaha... kahit na anu pa ang landi mo sa amin eh di talga kami pumapatol sa bakla.subukan mong tumambay sa parlor o kaya try mo magenroll jan sa quiapo sa school ni ricky reyes baka may pumansin sa iyo dun... mwahahaha :evil: maligo? hahaha kaw jan ang kailangan mong maligo dahil ang balita ko kay willie eh naliligo ka daw sa tamod ng mga kalalakihan at ang nanay mong may sakit ang nagvivideo habang ang tatay mo ang nagsusuply ng modta.. kita mo na one big f#&king family!!! wahahahaha.. :boo: :evil: :boo: :evil: la pa din kwenta ang mga banat mo tsaka pwede tantanan mo na ang ambisyon mong makachupa ng knights ha taong grasa nga hirap ka na eh....wahahahaha :thumbsupsmiley:

Boy Panis, take a bath!

ABA EH TARANTADO KA PALA EH!!!!!!!! HOY MR. BALAT NG ETITS MAG HILOD KA AT NANGANGAMOY KUPAL KA NA!!!!!!!!!

AT YANG SI CHI-CHI MO EH BINARUROT KO NA AT GUSTO NYA EH ARAW-ARAW KO DAW SYANG TIRAHIN DAHIL HALOS LAMPAS LANGIT DAW ANG SARAP NA NADAMA NYA NUNG NAG KANTUTAN KAMI !!!!!!

KAYA TNT PUTANG NA MO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNT Hsia's Lesson for Today ...

Grasshopper: You cannot see.

Master Po: You think I cannot see?

Grasshopper: Of all things, to live in darkness must be worst.

Master Po: Fear is the only darkness.

Thus endeth today's lesson ... :hypocritesmiley:

Happy weekend, friends & those who consider me their foe! You all truly honor me.

TNT: PWEDE BANG TIRAHIN MO AKO SA PWET?

BASURERO: AYAW KO MAY t** PWET MO EH.

TNT: HUHUGASAN KO AT BABAYARAN PA KITA.

BASURERO: O SIGE NA NGA BASTA BAYARAN MO AKO HA.

TNT: OO NAMAN, O SIGE READY NA AKO.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by totnakernsDreturnofdComeback

Good morning, friends & foes of MY FIGHT CLUB! I see nothing much has changed. Microbes in the morning, as usual.

Boy Panis I see you haven't gotten over your family envy. Too bad, no one will adopt you except these buncha faggots.

Baluga Dave, suntukan tayo? You & what army? The Ultimatae Waariors of the OCTAGON GAY CLUB? Look for more help.

Leviticus. keep posting your two cents. You'll soon afford aan apilet.

altoknoaktz, still true to your name, ALL TALK NO ACT ... Now you're trying fiction with Chi Chi. How desperate. How delusional. Still trying to drag her into the picture. Tsk tsk...

Mr. Pido Didaphile of Sesame St., you're right. I shouldn't be invited. I should do the inviting. Don't worry, when the Mods &/or I see it fit to organize an EB, we'll consider it opening it to paramecium like the anti-TNT Hsia Gay Octagon Ultimatae Warriors of the Planet of Their Anus

I short, looks like I'm the only gentlemant this morning in my FIGHT CLUB. Oh well, the burdens & responsibilities of owenrship ...

At least I know you guys missed me. How can't you? You're all obsessed with me ... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by TNT Hsia
Good morning, friends & foes of MY FIGHT CLUB! I see nothing much has changed. Microbes in the morning, as usual.

Boy Panis I see you haven't gotten over your family envy. Too bad, no one will adopt you except these buncha faggots.

Baluga Dave, suntukan tayo? You & what army? The Ultimatae Waariors of the OCTAGON GAY CLUB? Look for more help.

Leviticus. keep posting your two cents. You'll soon afford aan apilet.

altoknoaktz, still true to your name, ALL TALK NO ACT ... Now you're trying fiction with Chi Chi. How desperate. How delusional. Still trying to drag her into the picture. Tsk tsk...

Mr. Pido Didaphile of Sesame St., you're right. I shouldn't be invited. I should do the inviting. Don't worry, when the Mods &/or I see it fit to organize an EB, we'll consider it opening it to paramecium like the anti-TNT Hsia Gay Octagon Ultimatae Warriors of the Planet of Their Anus

I short, looks like I'm the only gentlemant this morning in my FIGHT CLUB. Oh well, the burdens & responsibilities of owenrship ...

At least I know you guys missed me. How can't you? You're all obsessed with me ... :evil: :evil: :evil:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUHAY NA NAMAN ANG LARUAN AT ALIPIN NG FC SI TNT !!!!!!!!!

ANG SARAP TALAGA MAG BJ NI CHI-CHI, OOOOOHHHHH LA LA.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUHAY NA NAMAN ANG LARUAN AT ALIPIN NG FC SI TNT !!!!!!!!!

ANG SARAP TALAGA MAG BJ NI CHI-CHI, OOOOOHHHHH LA LA.........

Someone call the National Mental Hospital. This guy's delirious... & has no dick. :thumbsdownsmiley: Why are you dragging her in again? Because you can only pick on women? You are pathetic! :P

Someone call the National Mental Hospital. This guy's delirious... & has no dick. :thumbsdownsmiley: Why are you dragging her in again? Because you can only pick on women? You are pathetic! :P

OO KAILANGAN TUMAWAG SA MENTAL PARA SUNDUIN KA.

INGGIT KA LANG DAHIL TRIP MAGPA KANTOT SA AMIN NI CHI-CHI.....

SAMANTALA IKAW NI BASURERO AYAW KA TIRAHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAKLA KA KASE AT SUPOT PA !!!!!!!!!!!

WAG KA NANG UMEPAL DAHIL TAKOT KA KAY TOTNAKERNS!!!!!!!!

ANO SUNTUKAN TAYO ???????????

KEY NANG INA MO TNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]!

ALL TALK, NO ACT PA RIN. Please take note: the above is an example of a fungus devoid of truth, chivalry & courage.

PAULIT ULIT NAMAN YANG SINASABI MO, SAMANTALANG IKAW DI MO NAMAN MASAGOT ANG HAMON KO........

CHAKA ANG TYAGA MO MAG POSTS WALA NAMAN PUMAPNSIN SA MGA COMMENTS MO. HEHEHEHEHEHE..........

DUWAG KA PA DIN!!!!!!!!!!

ANG ALIPIN AT LARUAN NG FC SI TNT !!!!!!!!!!

PAULIT ULIT NAMAN YANG SINASABI MO, SAMANTALANG IKAW DI MO NAMAN MASAGOT ANG HAMON KO........

CHAKA ANG TYAGA MO MAG POSTS WALA NAMAN PUMAPNSIN SA MGA COMMENTS MO. HEHEHEHEHEHE..........

DUWAG KA PA DIN!!!!!!!!!!

ANG ALIPIN AT LARUAN NG FC SI TNT !!!!!!!!!!

Walang pumapansin? Ano pala ginagawa mo? BOBO! Hingi ka ng saklolo sa mga Ultimatae Drag Queens mo! Alam ko kung bakit wala sila ngayon. Naghahagulgul sila sa isang sulok & alam na ng buong mundo na kinawawa ko silang lahat. Ikaw, katatakas mo lang sa Mental! :evil: :evil:

Edited by TNT Hsia
Walang pumapansin? Ano pala ginagawa mo? BOBO! Hingi ka ng saklolo sa mga Ultimatae Dra Queens mo! :evil: :evil:

AH ULUL HINDI KO KAILANGAN HUMINGI NG SAKLOLO TANGA!!!!!!!!!!!

DAHIL DI AKO DUWAG NA GAYA MO GAGO, MASKI MAGTULONG PA KAYO NG TATAY MONG MAY PARKINSONS EH BUGBOG PA DIN KAYO SA AKIN TANGA.......

BUTI BATUKAN MO NA LANG YUNG NANAY MONG HIKAIN PARA MAMATAY NA SYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAWAWANG TNT ALIPIN NA APING-API PA !!!!!![/size]

Paliit ng paliit ang fonts mo kaya kailangan mo mag-edit. Baka mahalata na fungus ka talaga & pikon, inggit & takot sa akin! For the benefit of our guests, kaya ganun kagalit niya magulang ko, kasi wala siya nun. Dapat kaawaan, di patulan si ALL TALK NO ACT, THE RETURN OF THE FUNGUS. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Paliit ng paliit ang fonts mo kaya kailangan mo mag-edit. Baka mahalata na fungus ka talaga & pikon, inggit & takot sa akin! For the benefit of our guests, kaya ganun kagalit niya magulang ko, kasi wala siya nun. Dapat kaawaan, di patulan si ALL TALK NO ACT, THE RETURN OF THE FUNGUS. :evil: :evil: :evil:

BUTI AKO NAG EEDIT DAHIL SA FONT. EH IKAW NAG EEDIT DAHIL WRONG SPELLING AT WRONG GRAMMAR, ANG MALUPET PA DUN NAG EDIT KA NA MALI PA DIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............

KANYA IKAW PA DIN ANG DAKILANG DUWAG, BOBO, TANGA, AT BAKLA NG FC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUMALAG KA NAMAN, NO MATCH KA TALAGA KAY TOTNAKERNS ..........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!