The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Nick Fury, if you are looking for a fight with saintpeter5858, try to PM him.

You're right sir. That would be the most appropriate thing to do for nick beki doggie fury. He doesn't want to fight any of us anymore, so She should stop addressing her "Inappropriate words" to us and instead communicate with Saint Peter directly. Go nicky doggie fury, PM saint peter! :D

Why would I pm him when you're here on the fight club? Bopols! Your common sense ain't even working. The fecal matter inside your brain is rapidly reproducing itself. It has totally taken over your brain. The reason why you're asking me to pm your original nick is coz your SaintPeter5858 nick can't post here anymore together with your smorgasbord of alternicks. You've been limited to posting here, otherwise, SanPedro5858, San Pedro and InsanePeter5858 would be suspended as well. Your days of posting nonsense is over, lapdog. :lol:

Nick Fury, I think you are getting confused. I am not the saintpeter5858 that you want to fight. You should respect his decision if he doesn't want to post in the other threads lately and doesn't want to engage you in a fight here. I don't understand why you are after him when there are fighters here willing to fight you.

• Like (+1) 1

Obviously, your s@%t for brains doesn't know what a lame retort is that's why you're asking. Do you know what delusional is, askal?

Asking me what replicating and imitating are? I know you don't know the meaning of complaining, hence, the question. As I said, you really need a lobotomy. The s@%t in your brain is too thick that the neurons are trapped in one place, thus, you can't think.

Since when did you give me a dose of my medicine? It is apparent that you're the one who's delusional. Hahaha! Mods, Wala na talaga to. Again mods, thumbs down na tong talunan na asong kalye na to. Ban him. :lol:

You are so full of s@%t, Nikki Fury. You are declaring yourself as the winner of the fighting here. Delusional ka talaga, bobang malditang Nikki Beki. All your posts here are recycled garbage. You should find a sturdy tree and hang yourself. Wala ka na talagang ibang masabi. :lol:

You haven't answered any of my questions, askal. Naks, nagsasabi na ng bitch ang aking bitch. Natutunan mo na naman sa master mong si nick fury. Boring? Aso, alam mo ba ang ibig sabihin ng boring? Complaining nga hindi mo alam, boring pa kaya? :lol:

Corny? Haha! You wished, asong kalye. :lol:

Talking to yourself again, askal. You have too many alternicks that you don't even know you're talking to yourself. Owned na naman ang aso kong ulol. :lol:

San mo nakuha yung bitchslap? Sa akin din as usual. I know I'm your idol, bitch, hence, the replication of my words. Madami ka pang butong kakainin, asong kalye bago mo ko mapantayan. It would take a millenia for you to even reach 1/1000th of my level. Wala ka talagang panama sa master mong si nick fury, asong kalye.:lol:

Ban San Pedro and InsanePeter5858, alternicks of SaintPeter5858. No match talaga, mods. :lol:

At hindi talaga titigil sa kakatalak itong baklang malditang ito. Nahurt ka ba, bakla? :lol:

Bitchslap? Wala akong sinasabing ganun. Read my previous post, baklang Nikki.:lol: Boba ka na nga, mahina pa ang iyong mata! :lol:

You are so full of yourself that you are making a fool of your self, bitch! :lol: Ikaw ba ang may ari ng mga words na sinasabi mo at ikaw lang ang may karapatan na gumamit niyan? Sobra na ang kayabangan mo, Nikki Beki the Bitch! :lol:

Ang mga mayayabang na katulad mo and dapat na ma-ban dito. Wala na sa lugar ang mga pinagsasasabi mo, bitch! :lol:

• Like (+1) 5

Shut up and fight, SaintPeter5858. In case you haven't figured it out yet since your s@%t for brains can't process what I'm saying, I'm the winning gladiator and you and your latest alternicks, San Pedro and InsanePeter5858 have been receiving a bitchslapping of epic proportions. The mods are like the emperors and since you're down and out, I'm requesting the mods to give you a thumbs down so that they could ban you and mercifully end this carnage which is tantamount to the losing gladiator being given the death blow. You should thank me for asking the mods to get you canned Kawawa ka na sa akin, asong kalye.:lol:

Anong kalokohan itong sinulat mo dito, Nikki Beki Bitch? May delusions of grandeur ka palang bakla ka! :lol:

Malala ka na, Nikki. :lol:

• Like (+1) 4

I forgot you don't have any common sense. Anyway mods, ban this bitch SaintPeter5858. All he's doing is proliferating his nonsensical and stupid posts. How does it feel now that your useless alternicks have been banned? Hahahahahaha!:lol:

Nikki, mukhang kinareer mo na ang mag abang at sumagot sa mga posts ng mga kalaban mo dito. Wala ka ng ibang inatupag kundi makipag away. Wala ka bang hanapbuhay? Ito ba ang nagbibigay ng kaligayahan sa mahina mong utak? Tsk tsk tsk. Kawawang bading ka :lol:

• Like (+1) 4

I forgot you don't have any common sense. Anyway mods, ban this bitch SaintPeter5858. All he's doing is proliferating his nonsensical and stupid posts. How does it feel now that your useless alternicks have been banned? Hahahahahaha!:lol:

Well, the mod has spoken. Nobody gets banned here in the fight club, Nick Fury. Now continue with your fight with San Pedro and insanepeter.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 1

1. SaintPeter5858

2. JoeChan

3. johnhenrytan

4. CharlesOngSy

5. KilltheDevil

6. MTC666thedevil

7. AAA1

8. Sports888

9. BrightestStar

10. UP ADMU 2008

12. MTC Destroyer

13.SweetSexyLover

These are SanPedro5858's alternicks that have been banned from posting. I'm not sure how many more alternicks he has since these nicks are what I recall.

I'll put you on the hotseat, bitch. How does it feel to have these alternicks banned from posting? :lol:

confirmed poh si daddy saintpeter5858 poh lahat yan. alam ko poh maraming beses na siyang nawarningan dati ng mga moderator dito

• Downvote 4