The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

Corny. How sad. According to what you think in your s@%t for brains, the only way you, my dumbass dog, can get back at me is by pathetically putting negative votes on my posts using your smorgasbord of alternicks. I know you think about me all day and are obsessed by me, hence, the negative votes. Here doggy, fetch.:lol:

You're the one who's corny here, Nikki girl. You are so arrogant to think that you're the best fighter here that you imagine yourself to own everyone here. The only thing that you own is your pathetic, rusting bird sized brain. Come on girl, there's more to life than posting your useless, harmless and corny replies here at the MTC threads. :lol::lol:

• Like (+1) 4

Huh? Sablay na naman si aso. Trying to replicate my posts? Haha! Pathetic. You can speculate all you want, lapdog. One of the salient things on this thread is I own you. I know you've been obsessing about me all day since the day you started putting negative votes on my posts using your plethora of alternicks. You want to get my attention so bad that you've been putting negative votes on my posts. I don't blame you for putting negative votes on my posts since you have a mancrush on me. Aminin mo na aso. May crush ka sa akin. :lol:

Nikki girl, paulit ulit lang ang laman ng posts mo. Wala ka na bang ibang maisip? Nakakasawa na basahin ang mga posts mo, girl. And what makes you think that I am the San Pedro who's putting negative votes on you? Stop acting stupid, little girl. Grow up. :lol::lol:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 1

SanPedro aka askal, aside from the aforementioned nicks, are you also gonna deny that you're Sports888, MVP3, MTCDestroyer, MTC666theDevil, KilltheDevil?

Maybe the guy you're talking about has 1000 or 1,000,000 alternicks! So why would you care? It speaks of your weakness, of your being a "crying baby" coz you're just extremely powerless. Hey loser, go home, and cry all you want! :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Huh? Paulit-ulit or wala ka ng maisip sabihin kaya lang masasabi mo? Haha! Are you denying you're JoeChan? Brighteststar? UPADMU 2008? johnhenrytan? CharlesOngSy? SaintPeter5858? Your hand has been caught in the cookie jar lots of times, lapdog. Haha! It's ironic you're asking me about wala na kong maisip when it is apparent you're the one who can't think of a witty counter. I don't blame you since you have s@%t for brains. Wala ka talagang panama sa akin aso. Owned na naman. Try harder, askal. I have to reiterate that line to you since I'm way too good for you. By the way, naintindihan mo ba mga sinasabi ko, aso? :lol:

Hahaha! You are so stupid to believe that I am SaintPeter5858 and all his alternicks. I won't use this name if I am indeed that character. Masyadong obvious. Elementary, Miss Nikki Fury. Paulit ulit lang talaga ang mga posts mo like s@%t for brains, aso, owned...ikaw talaga ang walang panama at ang tunay na $hit brain. May mental diarrhea ka, girl! :lol:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote 1

And who am I supposed to be pretending to be? wacko.gif

Anong klaseng tatay ka? Son of sanpedro, ayaw ka daw tangapin ng tatay mo? laugh.gif

walang kwentang tatay yan si saintpeter5858 puro internet at paghahappy ang inaatupag niyan. marami alternicks yan si daddy matapang lang makipagaway sa internet pero pag harapan walang sinabi iyan. duwag iyan si saintpeter5858

Did someone ever love that poor, ugly, little, short Nick Beki Fury?! Oh gosh, even his own Mom is almost at the point of disowning her own poor little ugly son. So Nick's defense mechanism is only to tell everyone that he's good at many things where, in fact -- the only real fact --- is that, he's just an ordinary guy with below average talent. C'mon nick, wake up! Wake up poor little ugly loser!!! :D

Lame retort after lame retort. Kahit anong paliwanag mo askal, basyo ka na. Replicating my posts since your s@%t for brains can't process witty retorts. You badly need a lobotomy. The s@%t that has developed in your brain has taken over your thought processes. No wonder your retorts are innocuous or imitating my style. Have yourself a lobotomy SaintPeter5858 before the s@%t kills whatever that remains of your brain cells.:lol:

Lame retort? who said? Nikki Beki Fury

owned? who said? Nikki Beki Fury

Grabe ang kayabangan ng malditang ito. Nikki's not only delusional! She's nuts!:lol:

Replicating and imitating? Girl, are you complaining? I'm giving you a dose of your own medicine, bitch. Complaining is for sissies like you. :lol:

Can't take the heat? Then go to hell, you bitch! :lol::lol::lol:

Ako walang panama? Hindi mo nga masagot mga tanong ko. All you do is reply without knowing what you're saying para lang masabi mo nakasagot ka. I bet you don't even understand what you're posting.:lol:

What questions are you asking that I can't answer? Magulang ang style mo, bitch. You're just saying that to make it appear that you have the edge in the fight when in fact you are just posting the same replies all over again. Puro recycled. Bitch, you are a boring, empty headed, ass peddler. :lol:

Really? How did I become delusional? Kinopya na naman ng askal ang post ko. Corny rebuttal as usual.wacko.gif

Come on, Nikki bitch, you like to think that you own everyone here in the fight club. Only in your narrow, delusioned and deranged mind! :lol::lol:

Corny? Ikaw nga diyan ang corny with your aso and askal terms. Pang squatter ka, Nikki Beki! :lol:

That guy is a just a lowly pretender Nick, pretty much like you! :D I'm just fresh out of college so why would I accept him as a son? That lapdog "son of pedro" is even much older than me hehehehe! :D

Ingat ka, pare. Paborito ni Nikki Beki ang mga batang lalaki. :lol:

Nicki Beki Fury is extremely delusional! He doesn't even know his one real opponent now. :)

You should call her a she. Nikki Beki is a bitch. :lol:

Nicky Beki Fury, panalo ka ba? Hey, dumb ass, you're only good in one thing... NUKNUKAN NG KAYABANGAN!!! HAHAHAHA!

I definitely agree. This Nikki, the arrogant bitch deserves to be slapped as hell.:lol:

You're now using your "good cop" alternick coz your "bad cop" alternicks are gettting massacred by yours truly. Mods, thumbs down na to. Puede nyo ng iban to. Wala talagang laban. laugh.gif

I am not Saintpeter5858, Nick Fury. Why would you like to ban your opponents if you say that that you are having them "massacred?" They are not doing something illegal. Do you secretly fear them? Hehehe