The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

@ nick - He trolls and he trolls, then he hits negative rep. Then he logs in using his alter nick then trolls and give negative points until he's satisfied. Quite pathetic, isn't he? I also read some of his posts in other sections where I post and dear lord, he does have delusions of grandeur.

Hey, St.Peter! I heard that you love chickens and cockfighting, why don't you just stick up the chickens up your a$$ or just get a life outside of MTC. You are a complete delusional arrogant d!ck.

@ Nick - the answer "Love your own." Hahaha. Sumobra yung pagmamahal niya sa sarili niya.

@ dfgvan - naku nakakatakot na pala yan, crazy!

Hey, Retard (read St. Peter, San Pedro and what ever alter nick you're using), you want a free consultation?

I'm a professional and maybe I can help put you where you belong, in the BASEMENT!

Edited by darkeinjel

@ dfgvan, nick and mod - am I right to say that this is our reaction to the stupid saint: "I'm not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people."

@ St.Peter -

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell quotes

Can you relate? You're so sure of yourself and here in MTC there are so many people who doubt the voracity of what it is that you say. Still need any translations?

@ Nick - I don't want to read what he posts anymore. It's annoyingly stupid and I feel like my brain's gonna fry should I try to decipher the cryptic messages that posts. You know what I mean.

BTW to answer your question about self esteem, let's go ahead and ask him. Hmmm, delusional with a slight tinge of narcissism. Dear heavens, we need a straitjacket, an ambulance and those kids in white to pick 'im up.

"To hate another is to hate yourself" - Bryan Adams

Again with the witty quote.

Sweetie, here's a concept that you should try to understand:

Personally, I don't HATE YOU because I DON'T KNOW YOU. What you should try to grasp is this - I AM ANNOYED AND ANGRY at the situation and I'm deeply frustrated by your non-sense. It is your actions that I abhor and the blatant lack of use of that very important piece of the human anatomy called the brain.

Ugh! I think I don't have to tell you anymore because you wouldn't understand anyway. :blink: