The Fight Club - Round 4

Guest Dobermaxx

I'm done with you asong kalye aka SaintPeter5858. I'll deal with you after you've had your lobotomy to take out the voluminous amount of s@%t in your brain. I would know if you already had your lobotomy based on yours posts. Wala ka talagang panama aso.

No need to reiterate SaintPeter5858. I know I own you. :lol:

You are so pathetic, Nikki Fury. You are putting quotes and making it appear as ours here. This is the height of pathetic arrogance. Iyang mga sinasabi mong aso at buto diyan, para kang bata. Iyan ang walang panama.

You even said that you're done with SaintPeter5858 and yet, here you are posting your s@%t all over this thread. I guess, ganon talaga ang bading. Non stop kung magtalak.

Guys, abangan niyo uli ang sunod sunod na pagpost ng t** nitong si bitchy Nikki. Here she goes........

• Like (+1) 2

You keep on faking some accounts nick fury. Hey kid, these are all intelligent people! Can't you see your dumb ass stupidity? I repeat, a real quote contains the date and time of posting? Extremely stupid nick fury!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where are the dates and time of posting, idiot? You really can't stay in any part of the US coz the FBI will hunt you up there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like (+1) 3

You keep on faking some accounts nick fury. Hey kid, these are all intelligent people! Can't you see your dumb ass stupidity? I repeat, a real quote contains the date and time of posting? Extremely stupid nick fury!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where are the dates and time of posting, idiot? You really can't stay in any part of the US coz the FBI will hunt you up there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trying hard masyado itong sirenang si Nikki Fury. Alam niyang talo siya kaya gumagawa ng sariling quotes dito. Doon pa lang, makikita mo na sobrang liit at makitid ang utak niya. Pa English English pa at gumagamit ng mga terms like lobotomy, etc para lang ipakita na may nalalaman siya sa medical field. Pero, pilit na pilit. Wala talagang binatbat itong putang ito na si Nikki Fury.

Trying hard masyado itong sirenang si Nikki Fury. Alam niyang talo siya kaya gumagawa ng sariling quotes dito. Doon pa lang, makikita mo na sobrang liit at makitid ang utak niya. Pa English English pa at gumagamit ng mga terms like lobotomy, etc para lang ipakita na may nalalaman siya sa medical field. Pero, pilit na pilit. Wala talagang binatbat itong putang ito na si Nikki Fury.

Hahahaha! Exactly my thoughts hahahaha

• Like (+1) 1

Sen. Peter is definitely not SaintPeter5858. Maybe, just a coincidence of namesake more or less.

@ Sen. Peter, please refrain from addressing nick fury as sir. He doesn't deserve that title. nick fury is just as simple as his name sounds.

You are right, sir. Nick Fury's behavior is abominable. He doesn't deserve any respect here. He treats his opponents as squatters. He has a very condescending view of informal settlers and the poor. he is no different from the socialites or social climbers who view the poor people and the less educated with contempt.

YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL NICK FURY! YOU'RE THE WORST FAKER IN THE WORLD! NBI agents will never tolerate what you're doing. You're putting words into the mouth of SaintPeter5858.

A real quotation in MTC bears the date and time of the quoted message, get that you 100% DUMB ASS?

From now on we're gonna call you "nick DUMB ASS fury". You deserve the tag assh*le!

Yes, Nick Fury is really dumb. His name will forever be associated with the word DUMB.

Kinareer na niya ang makipag away dito. What a low life this person is living

Corny ng hirit mo asong SaintPeter5858. What? Have you been reduced to quoting people, in this case the girl from the MRT, coz your s@%t for brains can't process any retort? laugh.gif

Hindi ako nagpapatawa, tanga. Tama ang sabi nila, puro recycled lang mga sinasabi mo dito. Wala ka kasing ibang maisip. Isa pa, puro kasinungalingan ang mga pinopost mo dito. Dapat ang title mo, Yoralayer.

Hey Sen. Peter, don't take nick fury seriously. He's not worthy of your reasonable explanation at all. He's just totally and extremely out of his mind. So I just observe his behavior and... laugh out loudddd! Hahahahaha! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lahat ng masasamang ugali at katangian, na kay Nick Fury na. Liar, mayabang, tanga, dumbass, mabantot, kulubot, pangit, matapobre.

Never believe it kung si Nick Fury yun nag quote sayo. Walang syang credibility. He just quotes his own message, erases the Name and Puts another date and time. Gets mo nick mabantot furious?

Master faker nga po, totoo yan! Fake na fake yang fury na yan. Na mimike hehehe. Forger ng signature si nick fury kumbaga.

Yung quote nya, sariling gawa nya. Nick dumb ass, show us the page number of the message you quote!!!

That's what he is here for. That's why he is also bullied by SaintPeter5858 and his millions of sympathizers. Ask nick dumb ass fury who is the most hated person in MTC. Hehehehelaugh.gif

Sobrang mayabang talaga itong si Nick Fury kaya maraming kaaway itong kumag na to. Ang taas ng tingin sa sarili niya. May sinasabi pa siyang light years away daw from being a cheap imitation niya. Sobrang yabang talaga. Walang magrerespeto sa kanya kung ganun ang tingin niya sa sarili niya.

Here's something for you, Nick Fury: Luke 14:11 "For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

It's called creativity, stupid. Something which you, apparently, don't have. Huh? Since when did creativity become tantamount to being narrow-minded?:wacko: Why? Is lobotomy an alien term to you? It's understandable. Your brain has been robbed of it's thinking capability a long, long time ago ever since fecal matter proliferated inside what was once called your brain . You wouldn't understand simple terms, what more lobotomy. The s@%t in your brain is reeking strongly. Ang baho mo na sobra. Hahaha! You should have used your alternick nick mabantot. Bagay na bagay. :lol:

Creativity??? Puro ka palusot diyan. Ang sabihin mo, nagyayabang ka lang. You are trying to project yourself as a man of knowledge here. A man of knowledge with a disgusting attitude towards your adversaries. Iyang mga sinasabi mong s@%t for brains, iyan mismo ang laman ng utak mo kaya alam na alam mong idescribe.

Alam kong hindi mo na naman matatanggap itong mga sinasabi ko dito kaya sunod sunod ka na namang magpopost dito ng mga kalokohan mo. Sige, mag imbento ka pa diyan ng mga quotes, trying hard bitch.