• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

nakakatawa yung si Vicky nung dinideliver nya yung speach nya na aalisin nya yung title kay Undertaker. Parang may binabasang idiot card sa harap nya. :)

kaya sana igogoplata ni taker si vicky!!! hahaha

btw, torrie wislon was relased by WWE as of May 8

^ the blood's just for dramatic effect i guess. the few times i've seen it in an actual MMA fight (it's only been done 3 times as far as i can remember) the one who gets trapped gets choked out. the gogo is basically a choke, cuz the one who slaps it in pulls his opponent's head towards him as his shin traps the opponent's neck.

me seeing the UnderMMAker slap a gogo it's more amazement than dread for me, cuz the other big guy that i've seen slap a gogo is TUF Season 2 runner-up Brad Imes, who's like 6 ft. 8 in or something. the others who have slapped a gogo is Shinya Aoki, who's 5'10, and Nick Diaz, who's 6'1.

So relatively, mas madali mag gogoplata maneuver ang malalaking tao, ganun ba? or otherwise?

^ otherwise. the fact that the UnderMMAker has no real formal training, he's almost 7 feet tall and he still has the agility to pull off a gogo is amazing. i wouldn't be surprised if it's someone the size of Rey Mysterio or Jamie Noble, but Taker? that is amazing for me.

as with every submission hold in any grappling or wrestling art, it's all about being in the right position to apply the hold, the gogoplata is no exception...

i think the reason why the gogo is rarely used by big guys is because of the advantages & disadvantages of their body physics...

advantage: when a big guy is able to slap the hold it's effectivity is doubled because of his longer limbs, it's a long way to go from the shins to where your head is being pulled to...

disadvantages: all big guys are physically slower, it doesn't matter how long or how hard the training is there is always that fraction of a second you'll always be looking for, since the gogo involves unorthodox use of the legs it will takes some time to slap on the hold & big guys rely on the legs purely for support & prefer more upper body activity...