• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Bret Hart has shifted the blame for the Montreal Screw Job over to Triple H.

In years past, Bret Hart had placed the majority of the blame for the incident on Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels. However, in recent months, Bret Hart has been placing the blame on Triple H.

If it’s true that Triple H played a huge part in the screw job, then that would definitely explain why Bret Hart’s ex wife confronted him in the locker room immediately after the incident.

Also, it wasn’t that long ago that Triple H took shots at Bret Hart on an article on WWE.com.

This one, is something that's really cheap.

I have nothing against Bret, seeing that i was a Hitman fan once upon a time, but the point is... as HBK told mentioned to Vince on air: it's time to move on.

The Montreal Screwjob was what, 10 years ago?

Sure, HHH and HBK were once members of the WWE Creative Team (i dunno if they still are), but the point is, what's done is done. Bret can't undo what the screwjob did to his or HBK's or HHH's career.

If Hunter took shots at Bret on WWE.com, then most probably, it was in response to Bret's blaming.

WRESTLEMANIA 24

uhm... it does look like edited.

Cena won't be in action until at least June next year... so it means... WM without Vanilla Ice.

Sounds promising.

HHH vs. Jeff Hardy at Armageddon?

Hmm... haven't I seen this before Jeff got released by WWE years back?

HHH being heel again? I don't think so... at least not yet. Hindi pa tapos yung feud nila ni Umaga. Tapos idinagdag pa si Snitsky sa feud.

Btw... what do you think of Y2J's new finisher, The CodeBreaker?

uhm... it does look like edited.

Cena won't be in action until at least June next year... so it means... WM without Vanilla Ice.

Sounds promising.

HHH vs. Jeff Hardy at Armageddon?

Hmm... haven't I seen this before Jeff got released by WWE years back?

HHH being heel again? I don't think so... at least not yet. Hindi pa tapos yung feud nila ni Umaga. Tapos idinagdag pa si Snitsky sa feud.

Btw... what do you think of Y2J's new finisher, The CodeBreaker?

better than the walls of jericho... what's the original name of that submission again? well this new one looks like a stunner but still better than the old one. :rolleyes:

There are reports that Ashley Massaro has moved in with Raw star Paul London, who has a residence in Austin, Texas. She is scheduled back soon.

Ric Flair is still the leading candidate to be the centerpiece for this year's Hall fo Fame class. Ricky Steamboat has also been mentioned as an inductee.

Nattie Neidhart has started touring with the Smackdown brand. She worked a dark match against Victoria prior to the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday.

John Cena is expected to make his first appearance since his surgery at the 3 hour Monday Night Raw special on December 10, 2007.

WWE contacted the Rock recently to see if he’ll make an appearance at the special 3 hour episode of Monday Night Raw on December 10, 2007. Right now, there’ s been no confirmation of the Rock returning. The most likely thing is that the Rock will appear in a taped video segment again like he did before Wrestlemania to promote the storyline between Vince McMahon and Donald Trump. It is believed that Steve Austin and Mick Foley are already booked for the show. Then again, that shouldn’t really be a surprise since we’ve seen those two guys quite a bit in the past year. Nonetheless, it’s still entertaining when they make appearances. Also expect WWE to try to pull off some other major surprises for the big 15th Anniversary show.

better than the walls of jericho... what's the original name of that submission again?

Twas called the Liontamer, which was better than the Walls of Jericho

The Walls of Jericho was simply an ordinary Boston Crab, while in the Liontamer, Jericho's knee was jammed into the spine of the guy while executing the Crab in a 45 degree (?) angle

That one really hurt :thumbsupsmiley:

Twas called the Liontamer, which was better than the Walls of Jericho

The Walls of Jericho was simply an ordinary Boston Crab, while in the Liontamer, Jericho's knee was jammed into the spine of the guy while executing the Crab in a 45 degree (?) angle

That one really hurt :thumbsupsmiley:

haha ayun boston crab! i was thinking of camel clutch but thats on the upper part of the body hehe. :thumbsupsmiley:

for real ba yung love affair nila vickie guerrero at edge? ewww...

Nah, it's just a storyline. This was probably the role for Kristall Marshall but since she didn't accept it (and got the boot), it went to Vicky.

But still,... :sick:

Eddie's probably rolling in his grave

Yech