• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I agree. WWE should put the title back to Y2J just to add credibility to his return and "shock" the viewers. Kasi tayong mga regular fans know that usually, a returning superstar won't be given the belt immediately upon his return. But doing otherwise would give excitement and unpredictability to the scene.

that would be too soon. y2j fans wouldn't be to pleased with that. but i doubt that he's gonna be a jobber for orton also considering that WWE offered him a main card/event salary. but if ever he becomes the champ i doubt that he'd go for a long title run. considering that there are alot of contenders on raw to go around like Kennedy, HHH, HBK, & Umaga. dont forget lashley which will return this december and of course cena.

bottom line is if they're gonna make y2j the champ, they should put a big twist to the storyline otherwise it would be another boring RAW. :thumbsdownsmiley:

I thought Shelton would be released.

Moving him in ECW is a good move.

they're giving shelton a push and eventually gonna be transferred back to RAW or SMACKDOWN! like what they did to the other WWE stars like holly, lashley and snitzky. did i miss anyone? oh and big daddy V which will go back to RAW this or early next year.

Despite being the show after a pay per view and the return of Chris Jericho, Raw's ratings failed to improve over the previous week's ratings. Time to worry.

Jim Ross and WWE are currently working on a new contract to keep the announcer with the company for a few more years. It should be signed pretty soon.

Kristal Marshall has responded to allegations that she was fired because of attitude problems. She claims she was fired because she refused a storyline.

Former WWE tag champions, the Nasty Boys, received a tryout match against Drew McIntyre and Dave Taylor before Smackdown started taping.

There are reports that Theodore Long may be brought back to Smackdown within the next week or two to resume his duties as general manager.

Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from wrestling legend Hulk Hogan. The two have been married since 1983 (24 years). The court documents do not state the reason why she is filing for divorce. During a few episodes of Hogan Knows Best, the topic of divorce did come up a few times. Of course, you can’t really judge things based on the reality TV show because it’s not entirely unscripted.

When WWE asked Shawn Michaels to come back after John Cena was injured, he informed them that he didn’t want to come back because he didn’t want to work the full WWE schedule. It was just too much for him. WWE agreed to allow him to work a reduced schedule where he basically works Monday Night Raws and pay per views. He no longer has to work house shows. Shawn Michaels also doesn’t have to do overseas tours.

Matt Hardy will be out of action for several weeks (as much as 3 months) after having emergency surgery to remove his appendix. Now that Matt Hardy is out of action for a few weeks, there are talks about moving Jeff Hardy over to Smackdown to feud with MVP for the time being. The move would be a very clever move. First of all, it would allow the writers to keep the storyline between Matt Hardy and MVP going. Also, moving Jeff Hardy over to Smackdown provides the fans with several new matchups. If management goes through with it and moves Jeff Hardy to Smackdown, it will not be a permanent thing. He’ll go back to Monday Night Raw when Matt Hardy is healthy again.

Ric Flair is still scheduled to return next week on Monday Night Raw in Charlotte, North Carolina. Apparently, WWE and Ric Flair have worked things out. The former NWA world champion decided to leave the company after being moved to Smackdown. Ric Flair didn’t feel that the Smackdown writers used him properly as he was never really involved in a storyline after switching brands. Ric Flair really wants one last run before possibly retiring at Wrestlemania next year in Orlando, Florida. It’ll be interesting to see how WWE utilizing Ric Flair on Monday Night Raw in the following months.

Gregory Helms’ rehabilitation has not been going as well as expected. His neck has been recovering just fine. The problem is that there’s still some nerve damage that’s actually causing quite a bit of numbness in one of his arms.

Cena had high ratings? Well, how about the one month Edge was the 'transition' champ for one month? Weren't those the four highest rated episodes in recent history?

Speaking of Edge, what did he do in Survivor Series? Didn't bother watching the weekend run. :lol:

Snitzky v H. Consider Snitzky squashed. :lol:

What's with the Hardys and injury? :lol:

Orton vs Jericho. That's something I haven't seen.

At least Ric Flair now knows how it feels to be riding to the sunset and getting screwed... or ignored. Happened to the best of them.

-----

For those asking, Brutus, if I'm correct, has a "Where are they now" page in wwe.com

He has a MySpace account and is doing well.

for me, raw rules storyline wise; since it's considered by the wwe as the 'a' show, i think more effort goes into the planning and the set up of feuds. however, one drawback is the saturation of high caliber superstars that spell doom for midcarders and jobbers. for in-ring action, smackdown has more to offer but the wwe has so far squandered the roster's potential (ex., the high flying cruiserweights). it's a good thing stars like the undertaker and batista are able and willing to carry the brand (or is it because the show and the storylines are structured around them?). for ecw, their storylines are wanting in several departments, but the stars of the show definitely have potential if used properly; keyword, "if."