WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

trump vs mcmahon in wrestlemania... what do you think?

they wont wrestle. im still downloading the latest raw taping last thursday and dont have an update yet but, the original plan was for them to pick a wwe superstar to represent for them.

i think booker will be the pick of vince. as for donald, it was supposed to be hbk.

so as of now all im thinking of is that vince will pick either khali or umaga, and donald will pick HULK HOOOOOGAAAANNNNN!!!!! So watcha gonna do BROTHERRRRR!!!!! hehehe

Deuce and Domino are such characters. Sucky gimmick, good smash mouth style. Why'd they cancel the Ladder Match?

Maybe the HBK vs Cena / Taker vs Animal setup is for a revival of the WWE Attitude days... HBK WWE Champ, Taker HW Champ for me... yeah, that's for the good old days...

Hmmmm... since the main events are Face vs Face, they should throw in a good Heel vs Heel storyline match as well...

Hogan in WM23? Please no!!! Enough of Hogan I say.

As for TNA, well they're making AJ Styles into a heel, and I guess that's ok. But Angle vs Cage? Duh.... honestly, who can really match-up well in TNA against Angle? Cage? Sting? Rhyno? Maybe Angle really should just move to MMA.

Smackdown taping results from Seattle 2/16/07

Dark match

Matt Hardy b Chuck Palumbo

Smackdown

Boogeyman b Fit Finlay. Little Bastard tried to interfere, but he was stopped by the newest member of the roster, Mini Boogeyman

Deuce b Brian Kendrick

John Cena & Shawn Michaels b Mr. Kennedy & MVP

Gregory Helms NC Scotty 2 Hotty when Daivari, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Funaki and Jimmy Wang Yang interered

Undertaker & Batista b Edge & Randy Orton

Bobby Lashley was there and No Way Out has added Lashley vs. Mr. Kennedy to the show. They've also added a seven-way cruiserweight title match with the wrestlers in the match

Also they debuted the Ashley Playboy cover

hmm this should be an interresting episode.

i bet mr. kennedy will make lashley look good.