WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

fake talaga wrestling diba pumunta d2 c batista at sinabi na "were really not fighting,its just entertainment" sa rated k payun ininterview ni korina sanchez. dati nanonood ako wrestling pero ngaun minsan na lang.

gulat ako dito ah! hehehehe

that's why it is called "THE GREATEST SOAP OPERA ON TV". ;)

I dont think walang talent c CENA, he defeated BATISTA outside WWE b4 cla sumikat.

yeah... when john cena was used to be called "prototype" (ovw days - wwe farm league), he was, kurt angle-like... he is a very skilled wrestler, as i've said, his repertoire consists of kurt angle / eddie guerrero / chris benoit moves... he and batista (formerly known as "the leviathan" - a kane-like gimmick) had a long running feud in ovw before, where in the end (as far as i remember), prototype dropped the belt to leviathan cuz prototype is going to the wwe (or vice versa, can't really remember)...

...and early on, there was a point in john cena's career that he was a "technical wrestler", and had color-combined trunks to match (carolina blue & gold, blue and gold, white and gold)...

...i think it's more of him re-inventing himself, making his mat-style more suited to his "thuganomic" gimmick - street fighting, rough, hood style wrestling ----- similar to what happened to that hell-raising, beer drinking, bald guy, who, after years of being a technical wrestler, became a brawler / street fighter type of wrestler - stone cold steve austin...

Eh ano ngayon? Pinoy big brother din naman scripted ah may umaangal ba?! :thumbsdownsmiley:

fake talaga wrestling diba pumunta d2 c batista at sinabi na "were really not fighting,its just entertainment" sa rated k payun ininterview ni korina sanchez. dati nanonood ako wrestling pero ngaun minsan na lang.

From an Atenean?!

Get outta here.

Where have you been all these years?

Two words:

Sports Entertainment

It just go to show that the Raw management is getting desperate to make John Cena their top rated superstar. Like what we've discussed before, DX is main event material. They just wanted Cena to ride the DX train. Although most fans(like us) don't like the idea of Vanilla Ice doing crotch chops.

Sana si Orton na lang.

It just go to show that the Raw management is getting desperate to make John Cena their top rated superstar. Like what we've discussed before, DX is main event material. They just wanted Cena to ride the DX train. Although most fans(like us) don't like the idea of Vanilla Ice doing crotch chops.

Sana si Orton na lang.

onga!!!! or si jeff hardee

Sana si Orton na lang.

AMEN TO THAT BRO!!!!

OT: Best new tag team sa TNA! Attitude plus TALENT!

post-88729-1158755014.gif

Boogeyman released from WWE

WWE has come to terms on the release of Boogeyman (Marty Wright) as of today 9/20/06. We wish Marty the best in all future endeavors.

==============

Details on why WWE fired The Boogeyman

Prior to his release, Marty Wright aka The Boogeyman had been rehabbing leg injuries and was close to being ready to get back into the ring. Management hadn’t been happy with his desire to get back into shape and feel that he had been doing the bare minimum.

When management found out he hadn’t been checking in with his doctors when he was supposed to he got several warnings, and when he didn’t change his behavior they released him.

Wright actually has a history of trouble with management. When he first started training with WWE he was kicked out of tryouts for lying about his age, but was given a shot in OVW two months later which is where the "Boogeyman" character was developed.

From an Atenean?!

Get outta here.

Where have you been all these years?

Two words:

Sports Entertainment

from an atenean? ouch!!! don't be so mean bro, i would have wanted to defend my fellow atenean but all i can say is maybe he was just joking. :P

WWF/WWE/NWO/ECW is S-C-R-I-P-T-E-D ...

so what! we still enjoy it anyways! damn! i miss bret hart & tito santana!