WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Teka...newbie ako sa pro wrestling.. Ano ba ang difference ng Raw at Smackdown?

Bakit maraming Champion...Si Batista..si Cena atbp.

Ano ang nangyari sa WWF? At kay Vince Mcmahon..Diba sya yung mayari dati....

Nagugulhan me..pakilinaw pls

Raw and Smackdown are different brands ng WWE (formerly known as WWF).

You can get a low-down on what's happened by going to their site, http://www.wwe.com/ -- Hindi na lang federation ang WWE, it's a whole entertainment company with magazines, TV shows, films, etc.

And si Vince McMahon ang Bill Gates ng Pro Wrestling. :D

Guest Kilabot

Nung nakuha kasi ng WWF ang WCW, dumami ang wrestler...so they had to split them up into 2 shows

Raw bali yung kanilang flagship (pero ngayon mukang mas ok ang SD)

Nung WWE champ si Brock lesnar sa raw, pumunta sya ng SD...kaya nawalan ng champion ang raw

Binigay ni bischof yung WCW belt kay HHH (kaya siguro, akala ni HHH, sya ang may ari ng World Heavyweight Championship, kaya ganon na lang sya kagahaman) para magkaron ng champion ang raw...

Intercontinental champion stayed on Raw while SD introduced the US champion para pamalit sa defunct Euro champion

Yung cruiserweight champion ng raw e para sa mga cruiserweights (para lang talaga sa sd)...pamalit ata sa light heavy championship

========

Ngayon, sa situation, pwedeng i-trade uli si cena dahil champ sya dun or pwede palabasin na i-draft ang champion (batista)...

Nung nakuha kasi ng WWF ang WCW, dumami ang wrestler...so they had to split them up into 2 shows

Raw bali yung kanilang flagship (pero ngayon mukang mas ok ang SD)

Nung WWE champ si Brock lesnar sa raw, pumunta sya ng SD...kaya nawalan ng champion ang raw

Binigay ni bischof yung WCW belt kay HHH (kaya siguro, akala ni HHH, sya ang may ari ng World Heavyweight Championship, kaya ganon na lang sya kagahaman) para magkaron ng champion ang raw...

Intercontinental champion stayed on Raw while SD introduced the US champion para pamalit sa defunct Euro champion

Yung cruiserweight champion ng raw e para sa mga cruiserweights (para lang talaga sa sd)...pamalit ata sa light heavy championship

========

Ngayon, sa situation, pwedeng i-trade uli si cena dahil champ sya dun or pwede palabasin na i-draft ang champion (batista)...

Ty din ha.

Malinaw na magulo?!?!? Pero mas nalinawan ako.. Para baga sa boxing nag combine ang mga federations.

At ano ang nangyari kay Vinced Mcmahon?

just saw bad bad man, yung video ni cena... didnt like it... ewan o sa inyo, pero parang ang corni ang dating sa akin

wife ba talaga ni bookerT (as in legal wife... ) yung kasama nya sa smackdown na type daw ni angle? ayus ang conflict na ito ah... wehehehehehe...

parang nawalan nga ng flavor ang raw

Guest Kilabot

@Mart-yup ganon na nga...re: vince, lumalabas lang sya pag may mga PPV (pay per view) o kaya may mga nangungupal sa ring o dikaya e major announcement.

======

pangit ng video...siguro kaya mababa sales ng "you can't see me"

marc-actually, mas pinapanood ko sd ngayon, kahit wholesome yung sa ch9, advanced ng 1 wk.

boring na raw ngayon, Puro HHH-Batista

bret-pabor talaga kay HHH, sya may ari nun

mukhang di naman exclusive ung wwe championship belt sa smackdown!, ung wrestler lang. napansin ko rin sa pics sa wwe.com, nung lumabas si cena sa raw dala pa niya ung title. which probably means he still retains the title like what happened to brock when he got drafted to smackdown a year ago.

Guest Kilabot
mukhang di naman exclusive ung wwe championship belt sa smackdown!, ung wrestler lang. napansin ko rin sa pics sa wwe.com, nung lumabas si cena sa raw dala pa niya ung title. which probably means he still retains the title like what happened to brock when he got drafted to smackdown a year ago.

yup

^ The video sucked big time

Yeh, that's his wife. Former Nitro Girl sya

ah okish... salamat tamago. former nitro girl... so familiar n pala sya sa wrestilng... kaya pala okey sa acting ah... pero ayus yun, as in wife ala talaga ni booker T... wehehehehehe

and yes... so that makes two of us who thinks that the vido sucked. i mean, come on! the 80's were cool, but gary coleman? mr. T??? i admit, i watched the A-team dati... but some things are best left where they are

Edited by marc.alan
ah okish... salamat tamago. former nitro girl... so familiar n pala sya sa wrestilng... kaya pala okey sa acting ah... pero ayus yun, as in wife ala talaga ni booker T... wehehehehehe

and yes... so that makes two of us who thinks that the vido sucked. i mean, come on! the 80's were cool, but gary coleman?  mr. T??? i admit, i watched the A-team dati... but some things are best left where they are

actually, they could have done a better job. kahit A-Team yan, ok lang, basta maganda yung produkto. eh taena, bulok naman. mas maganda pa yung video ng "Mariposa."

Cena's album debuted at no. 15. now, it's at no. 50

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks!!! :cool:

Andrew Martin aka Test is now working for TCW Wrestling.

Lance Storm is looking forward towards his final wrestling match, w/c will be against Chris Jericho at the ECW One Night Stand.

Matt Hardy is planning to create a reality show that will be broadcasted over the internet.

In a recent interview, Shane Douglas blasted WWE's ECW reunion show and called it a "bull w/ no balls." He also blasted Vince McMahon for not offering Terry Funk, Joey Styles, and Raven a fair price to work the show.

John Cena's album has moved up the Billboard chart from no. 50 to no. 47, but has dropped once more to no. 69. In the hip-hop charts, it dropped from no. 23 to no. 29. It also dropped in the rap album charts from no. 12 to no. 13.

The main event in an upcoming Raw show will feature an interbrand main event, w/c will be Batista & John Cena vs HHH & JBL.

This would probably confirm that Cena would be drafted back to SD!

RVD feels that there is a faction w/in the WWE that is trying to tear down the ECW PPV. He also doesn't approve of the anti-ECW skits the WWE has come up w/.

On July 2, Border City Wrestling will present a reunion of the original Hart Foundation: Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, and Jimmy Hart.The show wil also include Chris Sabin, Peyet Williams, and Scott D'Amore.

Hulk Hogan has a reality TV series w/c will also feature his family. The show is called "Hogan Knows Best."

Marty Jannety was suppose to join Shawn Michaels for a Rockers reunion, but since HBK has sustained an injury, the plan was nixed. So right now, the writing team has no idea what to do w/ Jannety.

There is a rumor that Kurt Angle might move to Raw as a result of the draft lottery.

Former TNA star Stan Dupp aka Trevor Rhodes has signed a developmental deal w/ the WWE.

WWE is optimistic that they would be able to sign CM Punk to a full WWE deal. Right now, he has a developmental contract w/ the company & has worked in Heat and in dark matches.

Jamie Knoble is now with the Ring Of honor. He is now known as James Gibson.

Daniel Puder was spotted attending a UFC event. He is currently in the OVW & might join the WWE in their tour of Japan.

Sonny Ono, a former manager in WCW, was spotted in one of SD!'s house shows.

Dean Roll aka Shark Boy has filed a lwasuit against Miramax Films. He claims that his Shark Boy trademarked has been infringed upon by Miramax when they release a film entitled "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl."

Rumor has it that the WWE will continue the ECW brand after the PPV.

New Jack will not be involved in the ECW PPV.

The Rock was a presenter at the MTV Movie Awards.

Akebono will be involved in the WWE shows in Japan.

Matt Hardy has confirmed that sex tapes of him & former girlfriend Amy Dumas exist.

I just got my fix! w00t!!! :cool: Salamat bro! :D

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks!!!  :cool:

Andrew Martin aka Test is now working for TCW Wrestling.

Lance Storm is looking forward towards his final wrestling match, w/c will be against Chris Jericho at the ECW One Night Stand.

Matt Hardy is planning to create a reality show that will be broadcasted over the internet.

In a recent interview, Shane Douglas blasted WWE's ECW reunion show and called it a "bull w/ no balls." He also blasted Vince McMahon for not offering Terry Funk, Joey Styles, and Raven a fair price to work the show.

John Cena's album has moved up the Billboard chart from no. 50 to no. 47, but has dropped once more to no. 69. In the hip-hop charts, it dropped from no. 23 to no. 29. It also dropped in the rap album charts from no. 12 to no. 13.

The main event in an upcoming Raw show will feature an interbrand main event, w/c will be Batista & John Cena vs HHH & JBL.

This would probably confirm that Cena would be drafted back to SD!

RVD feels that there is a faction w/in the WWE that is trying to tear down the ECW PPV. He also doesn't approve of the anti-ECW skits the WWE has come up w/.

On July 2, Border City Wrestling will present a reunion of the original Hart Foundation: Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, and Jimmy Hart.The show wil also include Chris Sabin, Peyet Williams, and Scott D'Amore.

Hulk Hogan has a reality TV series w/c will also feature his family. The show is called "Hogan Knows Best."

Marty Jannety was suppose to join Shawn Michaels for a Rockers reunion, but since HBK has sustained an injury, the plan was nixed. So right now, the writing team has no idea what to do w/ Jannety.

There is a rumor that Kurt Angle might move to Raw as a result of the draft lottery.

Former TNA star Stan Dupp aka Trevor Rhodes has signed a developmental deal w/ the WWE.

WWE is optimistic that they would be able to sign CM Punk to a full WWE deal. Right now, he has a developmental contract w/ the company & has worked in Heat and in dark matches.

Jamie Knoble is now with the Ring Of honor. He is now known as James Gibson.

Daniel Puder was spotted attending a UFC event. He is currently in the OVW & might join the WWE in their tour of Japan.

Sonny Ono, a former manager in WCW, was spotted in one of SD!'s house shows.

Dean Roll aka Shark Boy has filed a lwasuit against Miramax Films. He claims that his Shark Boy trademarked has been infringed upon by Miramax when they release a film entitled "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl."

Rumor has it that the WWE will continue the ECW brand after the PPV.

New Jack will not be involved in the ECW PPV.

The Rock was a presenter at the MTV Movie Awards.

Akebono will be involved in the WWE shows in Japan.

Matt Hardy has confirmed that sex tapes of him & former girlfriend Amy Dumas exist.

hahaha!! bad, bad man si cena?! eh anak ng pucha, masmarami pang kinanta yung pekeng mr. t kaysa kay john "hannibal" cena eh!!! at bakit wala silang pekeng templeton 'face' peck?! at rapper din ba yung pekeng mad dog murdoch? hintayin natin ang next release na kanta ni cena, baka next time knight rider naman ang tema, o kaya airwolf! o kaya next video niya ala milli vanilli, katambal niya naman si vanilla ice! hahahaha!

baka totoo nga hirit ni jbl sa sd, masmarami siyang mabebentang libro niya kaysa sa cd ni cena! ilang buwan na lang, you can't see me na ang cd niya!

hahaha!! bad, bad man si cena?! eh anak ng pucha, masmarami pang kinanta yung pekeng mr. t kaysa kay john "hannibal" cena eh!!! at bakit wala silang pekeng templeton 'face' peck?! at rapper din ba yung pekeng mad dog murdoch?  hintayin natin ang next release na kanta ni cena, baka next time knight rider naman ang tema, o kaya airwolf!  o kaya next video niya ala milli vanilli, katambal niya naman si vanilla ice! hahahaha!

baka totoo nga hirit ni jbl sa sd, masmarami siyang mabebentang libro niya kaysa sa cd ni cena! ilang buwan na lang, you can't see me na ang cd niya!

kala ko automan tsaka macgyver yung next na gagamitin nya sa video... wehehehehehehe