WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Huh? Internet and TMZ are reporting that CM PUNK has quit World Wrestling Entertainment. WWE has already unfriended his Twitter account.

As per report, in the RAW after the Rumble, Punk told everyone backstage that he will be going home and will never come back. All the live appearances of Punk will be replaced by most likely Sheamus. The WWE Access before Mania will now feature Ric Flair in place of Punk.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope WWE brings back the nWo story line again. I'd love to see The Outsiders and Hollywood Hogan again.

They actually did that. Amidst 2004 I think. Even made HBK a member.

Rebooting NWO now with Hall, Nash, and Hogan would be painful to watch. And besides it is PG era now. So basically, they would suck.

They actually did that. Amidst 2004 I think. Even made HBK a member.

Rebooting NWO now with Hall, Nash, and Hogan would be painful to watch. And besides it is PG era now. So basically, they would suck.

...scott hall is so much in to drugs he cant even wrestle if his life depended on it.

• 5 weeks later...

Wrestlemania 30 results:

The Usos won the Fatal Fourway match against Ryback and Curtis Axel, The Real Americans, and Los Matadores to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

Daniel Bryan defeated HHH to become the 3rd participant in the Triple Threat Match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship in the main event

The Shield defeated Kane & The New Age Outlaws

Antonio Cesaro won the 30-Man Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royale

John Cena defeated Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker to end the streak

AJ Lee won the Vicke Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational to retain the WWE Divas Championship

Daniel Bryan defeated Randy Orton and Batista to win the WWE Heavyweight Championship

kala ko mag reretire si taker ng 22-0

21-1 na lang ... syang... it would have been good to see one of the most well known streak (kahit kayfabe) to last till retirement

Oo nga. Everyone was thinking the same thing, except for the bosses at WWE. Sayang