WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

no problem :)

*SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 9/23/11

Dark Match:

* Trent Baretta beat FCW Heavyweight Champion Leo Kruger.

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* John Laurinaitis opens the show this week with the whole WWE roster. Laurinaitis talks about Triple H and introduces the new World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry. Triple H interrupts Henry's promo but Triple H is interrupted by Christian, who wants his World Title shot. Triple H announces Henry vs. Christian in a Lumberjack match for tonight. The winner will defend against Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell.

* Sheamus beat Heath Slater.

* Backstage segment with The Great Khali and Christian. Christian is looking for help from the Lumberjacks tonight.

* Wade Barrett beat Justin Gabriel in a good match.

* Randy Orton is interviewed by Matt Striker. Randy says he will go through hell to get his title back.

* Christian is backstage looking for more help from the Lumberjacks. Ezekiel Jackson isn't trying to hear it.

* Beth Phoenix and Natalya beat Kaitlyn and AJ Lee.

* Cody Rhodes beats Randy Orton by DQ when Orton goes crazy and beats him bloody. Blood is pouring as Orton beats Cody with his mask, a chair and the ringside bell. Officials come down to clean Cody up before Orton puts him through the announcers table with an RKO. Orton comes back down and RKO's Cody again before ending the segment. I'm not sure how it will come off on TV but the crowd went from being shocked to loving it to back to shocked. Orton was great and Cody bled like crazy.

* Backstage segment with Christian and Sheamus. Christian offers him a potato in return for helping him out in the Lumberjack match tonight. Sheamus says potatoes are from Idaho, not Ireland and spits it in Christian's face.

* The Great Khali beat Jinder Mahal.

* Sin Cara defeated Daniel Bryan. The second Sin Cara came down, took out the first Sin Cara and stole the win.

* Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne beat The Usos in a solid tag team match.

* Another backstage segment with Christian looking for help. Zack Ryder doesn't have time to listen to him as he gets a phone call from Hugh Jackman.

* World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry beat Christian in a Lumberjack match with the roster as Lumberjacks and the title on the line. Henry will go on to defend against Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell.

thanks for the info man! but I think, walang dating or excitement 'tong episode na 'to!

9/30/2011 smackdown spoiler

Booker T started off the show by interviewing Mark Henry, who said he was going to end Randy Orton's career. Henry said Orton isn't going to beat him just like Great Khali won't beat him tonight.

1. Mark Henry beat The Great Khali. Henry won with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry attacked Khali after the match with a chair. He put Khali's foot inside the chair and smashed it like he did with Kane and Big Show.

2. Jack Swagger (w/Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero) beat Evan Bourne (w/Kofi Kingston). Swagger won after Vickie pushed Bourne off the top rope. Swagger followed up with the ankle lock and got the win.

3. Sin Cara beat Heath Slater. Sin Cara won with the Swanton Bomb. Post match, the other Sin Cara appeared on the Tron and cut a promo in Spanish. He took his mask off to reveal a new black mask and black outfit. He said this Sunday we will find out who is supposed to be Sin Cara.

Backstage, John Laurinaitis talked with the group of wrestlers who plan on suing. They all agreed to take action against Triple H this Monday.

4. Kelly Kelly beat Natalya (w/Beth Phoenix). Kelly Kelly won with a roll up. After the match, Beth hit the Glam Slam on Kelly Kelly. Natalya put her in a submission maneuver as Beth cut a promo.

Cody Rhodes cut a promo about Randy Orton's actions from last week and how WWE took no action. He was not happy about defending his title against Sheamus tonight.

5. Sheamus beat Cody Rhodes via disqualification. Christian came in and jumped Sheamus for the DQ. After the match, Christian hit the Killswitch on Sheamus.

6. Zack Ryder beat JTG. Ryder won with the Rough Ryder.

Backstage, Triple H confronted John Laurinaitis about the meeting he had with the disgruntled superstars. Laurinaitis said he was loyal to Triple H.

Matt Striker interviewed Randy Orton backstage. Typical Orton promo.

7. Randy Orton fought Christian to a double countout. After the match, Orton tried to beat up Christian. Cody came out and attacked Orton. Sheamus came and cleared the ring and chased Christian to the back. Henry then came out to attack Orton and hit the World's Strongest Slam. Henry went to get a chair, but when he got back in the ring Orton hit him with an RKO.

Dark Match- Randy Orton beat Mark Henry via DQ. Christian and Dolph Ziggler came out to beat up Orton. Orton ended up disposing of both of them with RKO's as Henry headed to the back.

WWE Hell In A Cell 2011 PPV Result

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/91/WWE_Hell_In_A_Cell_2011_Poster.jpg/200px-WWE_Hell_In_A_Cell_2011_Poster.jpg

Dark Match : Daniel Bryan defeated JTG

Sheamus defeated Christian

Sin Cara (blue and gold mask) defeated Sin Cara (black and silver mask)

Air Boom (Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston) © defeated Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Mark Henry © defeated Randy Orton Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Cody Rhodes © defeated John Morrison Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Beth Phoenix (with Natalya) defeated Kelly Kelly (with Eve Torres) Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

Alberto Del Rio defeated CM Punk and John Cena Triple Threat Hell in a Cell match for the WWE Championship

Edited by tempest21

Here is the direction on where the WWE will go...

The Main Event for Survivor Series will indeed include Cena and Rock teaming up...

Here's the description of the Main Event for Survivor Series this year happening on

Nov 20 in Madison Square Garden, New York

The Rock And John Cena to tag-team as part of a WWE faction against Anti-WWE members including The Miz, R-Truth and Kevin Nash, other names rumored for the match include CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, The Undertaker and even former WWE chairman Vincent K. Mcmahon

Here is the direction on where the WWE will go...

The Main Event for Survivor Series will indeed include Cena and Rock teaming up...

Here's the description of the Main Event for Survivor Series this year happening on

Nov 20 in Madison Square Garden, New York

The Rock And John Cena to tag-team as part of a WWE faction against Anti-WWE members including The Miz, R-Truth and Kevin Nash, other names rumored for the match include CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, The Undertaker and even former WWE chairman Vincent K. Mcmahon

Grabe...if Stone Cold and VKM both show up, the Attitude level in this event should go all the way to the stratosphere!!!

I feel bad for the 2 Sin Caras, during their Hell In A Cell PPV Match people were booing and chanting "BORING! BORING! BORING". :(

I thought their match was awesome, but I guess the WWE Universe doesn't like their storyline, medyo pambata din kasi. <_<

can't wait for the return of NWO, I've read somewhere na si Kevin Nash daw leader tapus kasama niya sa group si The Miz and R-Truth. :)

I love the new directions and storylines! Thank you, CM Punk!!! Change is what WWE need. :D

I feel bad for the 2 Sin Caras, during their Hell In A Cell PPV Match people were booing and chanting "BORING! BORING! BORING". :(

I thought their match was awesome, but I guess the WWE Universe doesn't like their storyline, medyo pambata din kasi. <_<

can't wait for the return of NWO, I've read somewhere na si Kevin Nash daw leader tapus kasama niya sa group si The Miz and R-Truth. :)

I love the new directions and storylines! Thank you, CM Punk!!! Change is what WWE need. :D

sir i read naman somewhere its more of a anti-WWE versus Pro-WWE, with the anti-WWE faction being led by Nash, R Truth and Miz tapos the WWE faction will be led by Triple H, John Cena and the Rock...

sir i read naman somewhere its more of a anti-WWE versus Pro-WWE, with the anti-WWE faction being led by Nash, R Truth and Miz tapos the WWE faction will be led by Triple H, John Cena and the Rock...

Yup I posted this above... I even mentioned that the survivor series main event might include Stone Cold and Undertaker, even Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself...

I'm happy to see all this Star Power for Survivor Series...

I wish they could even add Chris Jericho, Brett Hart, Edge, Batista and Shawn Michaels on Minor Roles...

Remembered X-Pac and Hogan and Scott Hall on the Invasion of NWO storyline... hays those were the days...

Yup I posted this above... I even mentioned that the survivor series main event might include Stone Cold and Undertaker, even Vincent Kennedy McMahon himself...

I wish they could even add Chris Jericho, Brett Hart, Edge, Batista and Shawn Michaels on Minor Roles...

Remembered X-Pac and Hogan and Scott Hall on the Invasion of NWO storyline... hays those were the days...

I didn't know about the Stone Cold involvement dun but in case he returned to the ring as a competitor for one night only sana this will be the start of the PG era of the WWE going bye bye, I don't think Batista will return I read @ Lords of Pain that he severed his ties with the promotion to pursue MMA, pero who knows..

Yes I remember the nWo days, pero I have more fun memories with the nWo in WCW than the one in the WWE too bad Scott Hall is out of shape, and has a history of alcohol and arrest problems and parole violations kaya hindi na sya mabigyan ng chance kahit ng TNA.. X Pac though made a rare WWE apperance nung Hall of Fame earlier this year has too much ego para isama sa roster ng WWE, sad lang..

I didn't know about the Stone Cold involvement dun but in case he returned to the ring as a competitor for one night only sana this will be the start of the PG era of the WWE going bye bye, I don't think Batista will return I read @ Lords of Pain that he severed his ties with the promotion to pursue MMA, pero who knows..

Yes I remember the nWo days, pero I have more fun memories with the nWo in WCW than the one in the WWE too bad Scott Hall is out of shape, and has a history of alcohol and arrest problems and parole violations kaya hindi na sya mabigyan ng chance kahit ng TNA.. X Pac though made a rare WWE apperance nung Hall of Fame earlier this year has too much ego para isama sa roster ng WWE, sad lang..

Yup sad nga na most of the time superstars and management can't settle mos of their differences.

whoa! parang Invasion days din 'to ah. remember ko pa ung The Alliance. :D

and I love the way they utilize the new blod superstars sa NXT. buti na lang nabibigyan din sila ng break. ^_^

oo nga, sana bumalik na si Batista and Chris Jericho. :)

10/14//2011 SmackDown Spoiler

* Teddy Long opened this week’s show with John Laurinaitis and announced a 41-man battle royal for tonight’s show. The winner will get a title shot of any title they choose. They are celebrating SmackDown being the 2nd longest running episodic TV show ever.

* The battle royal is up next and the ring fills with pretty much the entire roster.

* The battle royal consisted of black Sin Cara, Derrick Bateman, Cody Rhodes, Matt Striker, William Regal, Michael McGillicutty, Ted DiBiase, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Trent Baretta, Percy Watson, Dolph Ziggler, Justin Gabriel, Mason Ryan, Primo Colon, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Sheamus, The Miz, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Alex Riley, Kofi Kingston, David Otunga, Zack Ryder, Ezekiel Jackson, Christian, The Usos and a few others. The blue Sin Cara was not in the match for whatever reason.

It comes down to The Miz and Randy Orton. They both tumbled through the ropes and landed on the floor but Miz hit first so Orton is the winner. Orton picks the World Heavyweight Title and will face Mark Henry tonight.

* Teddy Long makes Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio for later tonight.

* Divas Champion Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly in a non-title match.

* Backstage segment with Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

* Blue Sin Cara vs. Justin Gabriel starts with the black Sin Cara attacking the original on the ramp. He takes the blue mask and puts it on, then defeats Gabriel.

* Alberto Del Rio beats Sheamus with the help of Christian. After the match, Christian beats Sheamus down and hits him with a pair of spears.

* Zack Ryder and Kofi Kingston beat Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger in a solid match.

* Randy Orton defeats Mark Henry by DQ when Cody Rhodes interferes and hits Orton. Big Show runs out to make the save and chokeslams Henry. Orton gets pissed and RKO’s Cody to end the show.

Spoiler for 10/17 edition of Monday Night RAW

Raw started with John Laurinaitis walking to the ring. He said that he's not happy being in Mexico and he doesn't feel comfortable. He talked about what happened last week with Triple H, C.M. Punk R-Truth, and The Miz. They played a video from last week showing Michael Cole laughing because Laurinaitis fired Jim Ross.

Laurinaitis announced that the main event would be Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole vs. John Cena and Jim Ross. The winner will decide the stipulation for Del Rio vs. Cena at Vengeance.

1. Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, and Christian defeated Randy Orton, Sheamus, and John Morrison. After the heels won, they continued with the brawl outside. Cody Rhodes tried to escape backstage, but Orton followed him to the back. Christian went through the crowd but Sheamus followed him also.

Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes was announced for the Vengeance pay-per-view.

2. Eve (w/Kelly Kelly) defeated Natalya (w/Beth Phoenix).

Beth Phoenix vs. Eve for the Divas Championship was announced for the pay-per-view.

3. CM Punk (w/Triple H) beat The Miz (w/R-Truth). During the match, John Laurinaitis walked down and showed a document to Triple H. He told Triple H to leave the ringside area and he did. After the match, Miz and Truth attacked Punk.

Vickie Guerrero walked to the ring with Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler. Vickie announced that Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger will face Air Boom for the Tag Titles at Vengeance.

4. Zack Ryder beat Jack Swagger. After the match, Swagger and Ziggler attacked Ryder. Mason Ryan ran out to make the save and he said the he wanted to face Ziggler tonight.

5. Dolph Ziggler beat Mason Ryan via DQ. Ryan attacked Ziggler on the ropes and the referee counted to five to disqualify Ryan.

It was announced to the live crowd that Sin Cara will meet Sin Cara in a mask vs. mask match at the Smackdown taping.

6. John Cena and Jim Ross defeated Alberto Del Rio and Michael Cole. Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment on Cole. Ross applied a submission hold on Cole's ankle, and then Cole tapped out. Cena chose to make his title shot against Del Rio a Last Man Standing match at Vengeance.

Edited by tempest21