WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Another student vs teacher match? It already happened in 2004 and Orton was defeated by HHH..

A remake would be nice. Again, as long as Cena would not be the WWE Champ anymore.

Cena for the WHC !!!! hehhheehheeh

Right now it would be different HHH will be the face and Orton will be the heel. No Evolution this time around.

Confirmed Names of The Eleven WWE Suspensions

Submitted by Daniel Pena on Friday, September 14, 2007 at 1:38 PM EST

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the confirmed 30-day suspensions include Charlie Haas, Edge, Gregory Helms, John Morrison, William Regal, Mr. Kennedy, Umaga, Funaki, Chavo Guerrero.

Chris Masters was also suspended, but it is unclear at the moment whether his suspension was for 30 days or 60 days. In May 2006, he went to rehab for a painkiller problem. It is unknown if he actually failed a Wellness test, or if it was based on a company decision that he needed rehab for painkillers and they didn't count it as a strike against him.

Robert Huffman aka King Booker was also suspended. He is currently serving a 60-day suspension. The reason for the 60-day suspension is because it is believed that he recently failed a test in addition to receiving packages of steroids according to federal prosecutors, so that's two strikes against him. Booker quit the company upon being informed of his suspension. The company was hoping that he'd reconsider, but they were going under the impression that he was finished with the company.

Edge and Helms, both out of action due to injuries, will lose 30 days of their downside guarantee pay.

Jim Ross comments on his contract status, Hardcore Holly's injury, Ric Flair, and more

Submitted by Luis Perez on Friday, September 14, 2007 at 10:12 AM EST

-- Jim Ross updated his latest blog entry and here are several highlights:

Jim Ross On His Contract: As I mentioned on our last blog, I am currently in negotiations with the WWE to remain with the company for the foreseeable future and those talks are moving along well from my perspective. Unless something pops up unexpectedly, I fully expect to sign a new contract with the WWE in the next few weeks, which has been the goal of the company and yours truly all along. If you want to read the absurd, check out the websites who allegedly have all the details on this matter. Either these sites are talking to someone inside the WWE, who “might” have limited knowledge on this matter, and I stress “limited,” or they are simply running with a rumor and making it a bona fide news story and, of course, we know none of these sites would ever do such a thing, or they have actually talked to me, novel idea, which has not happened. So then, how do these selected wrestling sites know all these alleged details? If any of them want to respond, I would love to know my “real” status with the company and how my contract issues are being addressed internally. Or could you ask your moles to send me a cryptic message just for old time’s sake??

Jim Ross On Shane McMahon: I personally think Shane McMahon is an entertaining TV character, but his corporate work and travel keeps him more than busy. Shane will most likely see more TV duty in the future, or at least one would think so, but his primary focus is WWE corporate business matters that are ever growing.

Jim Ross On Hornswaggle Headlining WrestleMania: I never heard that Hornswaggle was going to headline Wrestlemania. That’s news to me and nor did I hear that the illegitimate son storyline was destined for a ‘Mania main event. Did you hear that or simply assume it?

Jim Ross On Bob Holly's Injury: the last I heard was that Bob Holly was still having issues with his last injury. I don’t know when or if he will get medical clearance. Bob is tougher than a $2 steak, so one should never count him out.

Jim Ross On Sabu In The WWE HOF: Regarding Sabu being inducted into the WWE HOF…..I can’t give a “right” answer on this one, but only my opinion. Sabu has had a distinguished career without question, but my guess is that he will not be WWE HOF material and for some reason I would surmise that Sabu could care less.

Jim Ross On Ric Flair Reports: There are many, many things that Ric Flair can do for the business after his in-ring days have concluded. The list is potentially limitless. However, it takes two to tango and Ric may want to move on to other challenges/businesses outside wrestling. That is a question only Ric can accurately answer. I feel we will see Ric again in the WWE, sooner than later. As I have stated here many, many times I am a big Ric Flair fan and feel that Ric can be a valuable asset for the business for years to come, IF he so chooses.

Jim Ross On King Booker Rumors: There have been a fair amount of comments here regarding Booker T leaving the WWE or not. Thus far I would say that Booker’s absence from TV has zilch to do with an alleged “resignation.” Until Booker or the WWE makes this “rumor” official, I have serious doubts that we have seen Booker for the last time on WWE programming. Being north of 40 it might serve Booker well to slow down his road schedule somewhat, but I can’t see the Houston native hanging up his boots just yet. However, that is a question that can only be addressed by one man (Booker) and he has yet to make that announcement. Personally, if I were Booker I would continue to wrestle and make the cash for as long as my body and my mind say “do it”. This matter will most likely be resolved one way or another within the next couple of months or so. Until then, all one hears is rumor, unless it is from Booker himself or the WWE in an official press release.

Sandman is already old. Parang di na rin sya kasing galing mag perform compare b4.

Ok din Raw last time, for the first time in 5 months ang nanood ako ng RAW without changing channels. But Smackdown was boring. ECW seemed better compare to Smackdown.

Base on what I saw on the recent ECW episodes, they have better movers and performs more dangerous stunts compare to Smackdown. As of now, MVP and Jeff Hardy tag team lang ang gusto ko sa Smackdown. After that change channels na.

Sandman is already old. Parang di na rin sya kasing galing mag perform compare b4.

Ok din Raw last time, for the first time in 5 months ang nanood ako ng RAW without changing channels. But Smackdown was boring. ECW seemed better compare to Smackdown.

Base on what I saw on the recent ECW episodes, they have better movers and performs more dangerous stunts compare to Smackdown. As of now, MVP and Jeff Hardy tag team lang ang gusto ko sa Smackdown. After that change channels na.

I guess all those years of smashing beer cans to his own forehead took its toll....

UNFORGIVEN:

HHH beats Carlito (No DQ rules apply only for Carlito)

Taker beats Henry

Orton beats Cena via DQ - Championship does not change hands

Batista beats Khali and Mysterio - Batista is champ again

CM Punk beats Burke

Cade/Murdoch beats London/Kendrick

Hardy/MVP beats Deuce & Domino

Michelle beats Phoenix

Today, September 17, 2007, marks the one year of anniversary of John Cena's title reign. Cena joins the exclusive company of Bob Backlund, Hulk Hogan, Pedro Morales, Bruno Sammartino and Randy Savage as only the sixth man in history to hold the WWE Championship continuously for at least one calendar year.

John Cena retain his title at Unforgiven, he already surpass Hulk Hogan's 1989-1990 title reign for the seventh longest WWE title reign in WWE history. If he can hold on to the belt for an additional week, he will surpass Randy Savage's reign for the sixth longest reign.

Cyber Sunday Poster featuring WWE Womens Champion CANDICE MICHELLE

post-9588-1190082893.jpg

Edited by rsc1221