WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

so what! we still enjoy it anyways! damn! i miss bret hart & tito santana!

Damn skippy! Sorry, but though I'm not THAT passionate about wrestling (havent caught PPV at SM ever), I still thoroughly enjoy it. And so does my whole family, even my stoic, sober, ever-so-logical and practical dad. Especially my mom, she knows all the storylines and most of the big names. =)

If you're not cool with that, then we :thumbsdownsmiley: to you...

DX rocks. I like Cena, he DOES have skills. But Cena in DX??? Crikey! Best to let that one go. This one is NOT a keeper, sorry.

I miss Bret Hart, but since he won't be coming back ever, I'll settle for Rock cameos (ala-Hogan)... but which heel worthy enough to sass him? Maybe Orton... Edge...

DX and Cena lost by DQ vs. Cade, Murdoch and Edge.

Even if they lost, DX and Cena took out Edge. And Cena did the same DX crotch chop. This must be a sign! I've said so in the past and I maintain this to be so. Cena in DX....

Cena needs an image change or upgrade and DX could be it.

Remember way back when DX was just formed I asked you guys if what you think if Cena will be a member of DX? Everybody said thats not gonna happen, he aint fit for DX etc. Hmmmmmm could i have sensed the future? Lets wait and see.

The 51 Worst Offenders of WWE

51. King Kong Bundy

50. Big Van Vader

49. Bob Orton Jr.

48. Sensational Sherri

47. Earthquake

46. Randy Orton

45. Big John Studd

44. Paul Orndorff

43. Randy Savage

42. Brian Pillman

41. Adrian Adonis

40. Mickie James

39. Jerry Lawler

38. Stan Hansen

37. Terry Funk

36. Yokozuna

35. Ken Patera

34. Greg Valentine

33. Lita

32. Mr. Fuji

31. Ernie Ladd

30. Jimmy Hart

29. Harley Race

28. The Sheik

27. Shane McMahon

26. Ivan Koloff

25. Gorgeous George

24. The Fabulous Moolah

23. The Grand Wizard

22. Rick Rude

21. Nikolai Volkoff

20. The Iron Sheik

19. Mr. Perfect

18. Don Muraco

17. Jesse Ventura

16. Kane

15. The Honky Tonk Man

14. Kurt Angle

13. Edge

12. Ric Flair

11. Killer Kowalski

10. Ted DiBiase

09. John Bradshaw Layfield

08. Bobby Heenan

07. Buddy Rogers

06. The Rock

05. Freddie Blassie

04. Superstar Billy Graham

03. Triple-H

02. Vince McMahon

01. Roddy Piper

JBL hands in notice and is set to leave the WWE?

Submitted by Tommykilla on Friday, September 22, 2006 at 12:14 PM EST

It has been reported that John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) has handed in his notice to WWE Officials and is scheduled to make his final appearance on the 10/6 episode of Smackdown according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

JBL is doing very well as an investment banker, and does not want to continue in travelling to the weekly Smackdown tapings.

Hogan vs. Big Show at WrestleMania 23?, Kurt Angle/Daniel Puder fight rumors, WrestleMania 24

Submitted by Jason Stone on Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 2:52 PM EST

*WWE is already working on locations for WrestleMania 24 in 2008, and the front runner right now looks to be Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand Arena.

*Hulk Hogan has pitched the idea of wrestling Big Show at WrestleMania 23. Right now it’s unknown exactly how serious WWE is taking the pitch from Hogan, but they are trying to establish Big Show as the main ECW guy for years to come and a program with Hogan could help.

*There have definitely been talks between Kurt Angle and UFC, however the main concern is Angle’s health and whether he could pass the drug test to fight on that level. Daniel Puder has also been saying he wants to fight Kurt Angle in 2007, and has officially met with UFC to discuss it.

Hogan vs. Big Show at WrestleMania 23?, Kurt Angle/Daniel Puder fight rumors, WrestleMania 24

Submitted by Jason Stone on Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 2:52 PM EST

*WWE is already working on locations for WrestleMania 24 in 2008, and the front runner right now looks to be Las Vegas, Nevada at the MGM Grand Arena.

*Hulk Hogan has pitched the idea of wrestling Big Show at WrestleMania 23. Right now it’s unknown exactly how serious WWE is taking the pitch from Hogan, but they are trying to establish Big Show as the main ECW guy for years to come and a program with Hogan could help.

*There have definitely been talks between Kurt Angle and UFC, however the main concern is Angle’s health and whether he could pass the drug test to fight on that level. Daniel Puder has also been saying he wants to fight Kurt Angle in 2007, and has officially met with UFC to discuss it.

t**, di nanaman papatalo si tanda dito.

starting October.. Solar Sports will start airing ECW.

Ah... shet nakikita ko na itsura namin di2 sa bahay habang nanonood ng ECW:

ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!

I like raw's and smackdown's (recent) story lines pero nothing beats the violence from ECW. Sayang lang wala na si Kurt Angle, he's one of my favorite wrestlers eh.

Y2J

ASHLEY: First off, we miss you! When can we expect to see you, if ever again?

CHRIS: Well, I never planned to be away that long, and absolutely I plan on coming back. I’ve just had a lot of projects I’ve been working on, and each time one finishes up, another one starts, but I do hope the time will come soon that I come back and I’ll be better than ever. The Jerichoholics and myself would expect nothing less!

http://www.wwe.com

ECW comfirmed to be in Survivor Series.

The following is from WWE.com:

After last year’s Survivor Series featured a battle of the brands in a Classic Survivor Series Match between Team SmackDown and Team RAW, did you really think that the annual Thanksgiving season pay-per-view would roll around again without ECW trying to crash the party? Yea, we didn’t either. So it came as no surprise when WWE.com was informed that the ECW Extremists will be looking for their piece of the action in Philadelphia on November 26.

The details of ECW’s involvement in Survivor Series are still unclear, but we do know for certain that the Extremists will be in the building and that it will be RAW vs. SmackDown vs. ECW when the second longest running pay-per-view in WWE history celebrates its 20th anniversary. Will we still see a Classic Survivor Series elimination tag match, or will the involvement of a third brand bring about a new type of match stipulation?

The Extremists will be hoping to shake up the landscape of one of the biggest and most popular pay-per-views in WWE. Survivor Series has been the setting for many a classic WWE moment, and Paul Heyman’s extreme cult will storm into the Wachovia Center looking to replace WWE fans’ Survivor Series memories of Sharpshooters and Big Boots with tables, chairs and high-risk stunts.

They will have their work cut out for them, as Survivor Series 1997 is, even nine years later, one of the most talked about events in WWE history. That event is, of course, the infamous “Montreal Screwjob,” in which Bret Hart was cheated out of the WWE Championship when Mr. McMahon forced the timekeeper to “Ring the f***ing bell!”

The addition of ECW to the Survivor Series roster provides a wealth of excitement and unpredictability, but it will certainly not be the first big debut at the November pay-per-view. Kurt Angle, Undertaker and The Rock all got their first taste of WWE Superstardom at Survivor Series, and in 2002, WWE fans witnessed the type of carnage that the Extremists will hope to bring to Surivor Series with the unveiling of the Elimination Chamber.

Ano sa tingin nyo mga tsong? sana sila maglaban. kayo?

ECW:

Bigshow

CM Punk

RVD

Sabu

Sandman

RAW:

Randy Orton

Edge

Jeff Hardy

Carlito

Shawn Michaels

SMACKDOWN!:

Finlay

Rey Mysterio (kaya lang may knee injury after his feud with chavo)

Mr. Kennedy

Bobby Lashley

Batista