WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

ECW TAPING RESULTS FOR 09-19-06

ECW:

Sabu & Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs. Mike Knox & Test & Matt Striker: Stryker knocks Sandman off the apron early in the match, and he has to be helped to the back. The heels are DQ’d when Test pushed the ref (Scott Armstrong, I think) into the ropes, knocking Sabu off the top. Sandman comes back with a cane and cleans house.

The story of the shows was Booker T was a guest of Smackdown, and Paul Heyman was introducing him. They ran into CW Anderson and Stevie Richards (who genuflected), and then Balls Mahoney.

Kevin Thorn vs. Balls Mahoney: Thorn won with the crucifix bomb after Balls was distracted by Ariel and Francine on the floor.

Booker encountered the FBI and then CM Punk backstage. Punk said maybe someday he would challenge Booker for his belt. Booker was appalled.

CM Punk beat Shannon Moore with the Anaconda Vice.

Finally, Booker ran into RVD backstage, and challenged him to a match

Odd segment next. Heyman and the Bashams came out for a promo. Paul recapped the night’s events, and said the RVD/Booker match was going to be extreme rules. Then he ragged on the crowd for a bit, saying “You will drink my Kool Aid tonight,” and when he found some original ECW fans, said he was glad the company went out of business. This was being filmed, but I’m not sure how much will be shown. He said Mr. McMahon would beat DX “this Sunday,” even though this show will air after the PPV. He said his ECW plans didn’t involve Worcester, then the ECW theme played and he quickly ended his rant.

Booker T vs. RVD: Exteme rules consisted of them using a chair. Booker missed the Harlem Hangover and RVD hit the frog splash. But before he could cover, Hardcore Holly ran in with a chair. Booker ended up getting the win with the axe kick.

Cena defeats Edge. Cena is champ again. I can hear the boos again (from me din lalo na)

Fck! Cena na naman ang champ? Astig pa naman si edge as champion sayang naman. Parang wla na ibang nakalaban si Edge bukod kay Cena. I guess si orton na ulit ang bigyan nila ngayon ng title shot. Sya lang yung sikat na walang malaking conflict ngayon eh.

Survivor Series Tour update :D

taken from ticketnet.com.ph

Category: Entertainment

Venue: Araneta Coliseum

Event Date/Time:

October 21, 2006 | Saturday at 6:00pm

October 22, 2006 | Sunday at 4:00pm

Info:

October 21, 6:00pm

Lashley

vs

King Booker with Sharmell

World Heavyweight Title Match

Undertaker

vs

Mr. Kennedy

Feature Attraction

Chris Benoit & Batista

vs

Finlay with Lil Bastard & Chavo Guerrero

Feature Tag Team Match

Matt Hardy

vs

Willaim Regal

Paul London & Brian Kendrick

vs

KC James & Idol

WWE Tag Team Title Match

Jimmy Yang

vs

Gregory Helms

Cruiserweight Title Match

Ashley

vs

Michelle McCool

Smackdown Diva Match

Vito

vs

The Miz

and many more!

October 22, 4:00pm

Batista & Lashley

vs

King Booker with Sharmell & Mr. Kennedy

Undertaker

vs

Finlay with Lil Bastard

Chris Benoit

vs

Chavo Guerrero

Matt Hardy

vs

Gregory Helms

Vito

vs

William Regal

Paul London & Brian Kendrick & Ashley

vs

KC James & Idol Stevens & Michelle McCool

6 Person Tag Team Match

Jimmy Yang

vs

The Miz

and many more!

*** Line Up Subject to Change ***

Seat and Price:

Seat Location Price

Ringside (Reserved Seating) 10500

Patron (1st 3 rows) (Reserved Seating) 5250

Patron (succeeding rows) (Reserved Seating) 3675

Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 3465

Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 2100

Upper Box B (Free Seating) 945

Gen. Admission (Free Seating) 420

Edited by kUrTsKY

nanood kami ng unforgiven kagabi ng anak ko sa air canada center. first time naming nakanood ng live....lalo syang nag enjoy kasi nanalo si cena. ganda ng opening fireworks. ganda ng accompanying sound. buong buo tunog.

ok ang crowd. ganda ng energy. dami mga bata sa audience. nasa row 2 lang kami kaya lang nasa gilid. mas ok sana yung nasa gitna tapos medyo mas mataas sa stage. di ko tuloy na enjoy yung umpisa ng hell in a cell match. nasa labas kasi sila ng ring di namin masyadong nakita. the best part of this match was what dx did to vince to bigshow.

as expected the most applauded match was between trish and lita. toronto really showed their appreciation to their native girl.

pinaka ayaw kong match is yung laban ng mga taga bundok tsaka ng la salle cheering squad.

yung laban ni jeff hardy and nitro became boring. it was too long.

bad trip talaga si "vanilla ice" na naman champion!

what's really frustrating is that there are tons of talent out there that knows how to wrestle but still wwe is still settling for a hiphop wannabe, marky mark look alike, poser like cena!

after the kick-ass "attitude era" in sports entertainment, then comes cena, all i can say is WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!

fake talaga wrestling diba pumunta d2 c batista at sinabi na "were really not fighting,its just entertainment" sa rated k payun ininterview ni korina sanchez. dati nanonood ako wrestling pero ngaun minsan na lang.

Talaga?! Fake ang wrestling?!

Flash news yan ah! Ngayon ko lang nalaman!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

walang basagan ng trip! :lol:

fake talaga wrestling diba pumunta d2 c batista at sinabi na "were really not fighting,its just entertainment" sa rated k payun ininterview ni korina sanchez. dati nanonood ako wrestling pero ngaun minsan na lang.

Sir mga movies din naman alam natin na fake di ba? Pero why do we keep on watching it? Minsang nga paulit ulit pa yung isang magandang movie. It's the same thing with wrestling, if you want real (boring) wrestling, watch ka sa ESPN nung grapling type wrestling sa states. Baka thats more entertaining sa iyo coz that is real.

yup its entertaining. even though there are cases that wed know what would happen we just wanna see how it's done.

anyway guys here's one spoiler for UNFORGIVEN 2006:

Sept. 15, 2006

The plan right now is for John Cena to defeat Edge for the WWE Heavyweight Championship this Sunday at Unforgiven. This of course means that Cena will not be going to SmackDown, however, it should be noted that this is the plan now and that it could change several times before their match this Sunday.

source: pwinsider

pre diba WWE Champhionship ang nasa RAW at Heavyweight nasa Smackdown?

what's really frustrating is that there are tons of talent out there that knows how to wrestle but still wwe is still settling for a hiphop wannabe, marky mark look alike, poser like cena!

after the kick-ass "attitude era" in sports entertainment, then comes cena, all i can say is WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!

I dont think walang talent c CENA, he defeated BATISTA outside WWE b4 cla sumikat.

Hehe! Dami tuloy nag-reply sa iyo. Ranging from sarcastic to appreciative yet opinionated.

Pero what you said is true. Yun nga lang, people here don't care. We still love it. And to think I hate McMahon.

Baka mamaya sabihin mo patay na si Ultimate Warrior kasi pumutok ugat nya nung binuhat nya si Andre The Giant!

(Di yun totoo!) :D

:lol: naalala ko pa nung nasa wwe pa si capt. charisma yan mismo yung mga panlalait niya kay john cena