WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

My team mates & I went down to smoke this morning around 6 before we started our shift & went straight to the smoking area in front of Holiday Inn. We saw 2 tourist buses parked in front of the exit and one of my team mates even commented that those may be the WWE wrestlers :D

When we got there, he was right. When I saw Mick Foley just boarding off one of the buses, I went nearer to get a better view then saw him waving at the people in front of me. When I looked up the rest of the people getting off the bus, I saw Triple-H then John Cena!!! :boo:

All of my team mates heard was my voice & I kept saying oh my god, oh my god, it's John Cena. Hahaha!!! Super fan talaga dating ko & I even shouted his name :lol:

Before we went home around 2, there were cops in front of Holiday Inn. So I asked if the wrestlers are still in Holiday Inn kasi supposedly they have a brief appearance at Crowne Plaza around that time. The cop said they're still inside & will go out at 2 since they will be checking out Araneta Coliseum. So naghintay kami ng mga team mates ko. Di ko na natiis nung nakita ko na yung alalay nila coordinating with a guy I guess one of the organizers, pinapa-ayos na yung mga MB vans na sasakyan ng mga wrestlers to park in front of Holiday Inn's entrance. Sugod ako sa entrance & made pakiusap sa mga doorman ng Holiday Inn not to shoo me away :P

Kainis, I wasn't able to bring my digicam kasi ang lapit ko sa kanila nung lumabas sila sa hotel. I saw Trish & I think the other girl was Torrie Wilson kasi blonde din tapos kasunod lang nila si John Cena. Then on another van sila Edge naman & Triple-H tapos sa third van naman si Vicera :)

When they were gone, sempre uwi na rin ako so I went inside Galleria & there I saw Rob Van Dam shopping. Nakita ko kasi that there were people asking him to have his picture taken. Nawala na hiya ko, so when they were done, I touched RVD's arm & asked if I can take his picture. I said "Rob, can I take your picture?" Sempre he obliged, tapos nung nakuhanan ko na siya ng pic sa cell phone ko, I said, "Thanks, Rob. I love you, man!!!!" Hehehe :cool:

Bukas, I'll be bringing my digicam. Stalk mode ulit ako. Hahaha!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

According to my source, Bret's here. He was interviewed by the Solar crew last night.

Ang problem ngayon, kung declared national stae of emergency, baka di matuloy ang mga shows. At kung di natuloy mga to, don't expect them to come back here.

p*tang*na, I just came from the meet & greet the WWE wrestlers at Crowne Plaza in Ortigas. WHAT A RIP OFF! DI NAMAN SIYANG MEET & GREET!

By batches ang ginawa, tapos they'll usher your batch into another room with 3 of them (Chris Masters, Edge & Lita), and you can't have your pic taken with them using your camera. Gagamitin yung official photographer ng Solar Entertainment, tapos group pic pa with the other fans. Lumalabas, parang family pic. And after the pic was taken, pinalabas agad kami. Wala mang socializing o autograph signing.

Mga leche

Edited by tamago

Eugene vs Tyson Tomko

- Eugene came out with a Manny Pacquiao jacket to claim that he is a "Pacman fan". Tomko received some cheers from the crowd despite being a heel. Short

match with Eugene doing his ritual imitation of his favorite wrestlers. Eugene hit the Stunner to score the pinfall. Eugene def. Tyson Tomko via a pinfall

Chris Masters vs Val Venis

- Chris Masters received good pops from the crowd, the audience doesn't even care if they are a face or heel. Val came out with some decent pops. Match began with

Masters showing how muscular his body is. Masters almost applied the Masterlock on Val Venis but Venis was able to countered it. Val was looking for the Money Shot but Masters got away and later used the Masterlock as Val Venis passed out. Chris Masters def. Val Venis via a submission

Viscera def. Snitsky

- Snitsky came first with some surprising pops from the crowd. Viscera came in last with some decent pops. I have to say that this was a very slow match with led

to a very minimal "boring" chants. Viscera would later defeat Snistky after using his usual humping. Viscera def. Snitsky

WWE Womens Championship Match: Trish Stratus vs Torrie Wilson

- Torrie came out first while Trish came second with HUGE POPS from the crowd. Trish looks hot in real life. Usual divas match that ends up with Trish hitting the chin kick on Torrie to retain her Women's title. Afterwards, Trish slaps Torrie's butt after

Torrie attacked Trish. Trish Stratus def. Torrie Wilson via a pinfall, Trish is STILL Women's Champion

Rob Van Dam vs Carlito

- Carlito received MASSIVE POPS from the crowd. RVD came in second, lots of RVD chants in this crowd while Carlito was booed during the match. A very fast-paced match with some outside activity by both wrestlers. Both looked impressive in the ring despite showing some minimal moves in the match, hopefully they would repay us with a much better match on television or on PPV. RVD won via a frog splash. Rob Van Dam def. Carlito via a pinfall

----15-minute intermission----

Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair for the

Intercontinental Championship

- Shelton came out first after he was announced as the NEW Intercontinental Champion this past Monday on RAW (RAw is two weeks late here in the Philippines).

Shelton reiterated that he's not a mama's boy (mama was not around by the way) which leads to some huge mama's boy chants. Ric Flair came second, huge WOOOO

chants from the capacity crowd. Flair said that it was his birthday and after the match he will go around town to see some Filipina chicks. Match starts, most of the match was all about chain wrestling with the usual Flair maneuvers. Shelton keeps his IC title by using the ropes. Shelton Benjamin def. Ric Flair to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Triple H vs Big Show in a Street Fight

- HHH was wildly cheered by the audience. Good solid match with HHH using a cable wire to choke Big Show. Show dominated for some points of the match. HHH was able to connect the pedigree but Big Show kicked out at the last second. This led to HHH to get the top turnbuckle but was unable to apply the Pedigree on Show as he countered it with a reverse slam or something like that. End of the match saw HHH hitting Show's head using the chair at the top of the turnbuckle and into Show's stomach to score the pinfall. Triple H def. Big Show

John Cena vs Edge with Mick Foley as Special Guest

Referee for the WWE Championship

- Foley came out first for the championship match, while Edge and Lita came second. Loud chants for Cena as appeared last. There were a few "CENA SUCKS" chants but the 3/4's of the fans were rooting for Cena. After a few taunting by both wrestlers with Edge, continuously kissing Lita, Foley ordered Edge that if he was going to kiss Lita again he would give the match to Cena. Lita was later ejected for trying to choke Cena into the second rope. Foley was later speared by Edge and later speared Mike Chioda. But Cena was able to hit the F-U for a 1-2-3 finish. There were also a few boos on Cena and a few "Let's Go Edge" chants along with the "Let's Go Cena" chants from mostly children and girls. Afterwards, Cena asked Foley to use the socko on Edge and Foley obliges. Cena thanks the crowd and leaves last. John Cena def.

Edge to retain the WWE Championship

Biggest Pops

1. Cena (too much Cena fans in the Philippines)

2. HHH (especially during the entrance)

3. Flair (WOOOO chants)

4. RVD (A lot of RVD chants)

5. Foley/Carlito/Trish

Biggest Heat

1. Shelton Benjamin (Mama's boy chants from the crowd

but I think the fellow has a great heel persona)

2. Edge (was booed heavily while Edge was taunting the

crowd the a dirty gesture)

3. Carlito (during the match)

4. Tomko (during the match, but was only cheered

during entrance and after the match)

5. Undecided on this