WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

does this mean that Rey Mysterio will lose to Randy Orton in their match at No Way Out???

It's possible. But the WWE loves changing their storylines, so we'll just have to wait & see

...or pupuntang raw si rey jr. para ilaban ang belt doon vs. cena at edge! woohoooo!!! okay yan pag ganyan ang mangyari- pupunta dito si 619!!!

re:tna- bibigyan ang tna ng 90 minute primetime sa spike tv sa us, kasi lumalakas na ang audience viewership nila.... sa mga di nakakanood nito, magandang alternative talaga ang tna kumpara sa wwe... kung ang wwe 50% puros salita at skit, ang tna siguro mga 5% lang. at mga talents nila, kung itapat mo sa mga baguhan ng wwe, talagang magtataka ka bakit nasa wwe pa mga iyan.

tsobaxi,

agree ako sa iyo. actually sayang nga dahil nasasapawan tuloy ang talents ni rey dahil sa gimmicks na katulad niyan. actually gimmick lang kasi ang pantapat minsan ng wwe kaya minsan mga magagaling kung walang gimmick o medyo di mabenta ang gimmick o medyo luma na ang gimmick nasasapawan ng mga walang k, example lang: benoit, charlie haas, dudley boys, christian, rhyno, paul london, shelton benjamin, tajiri, lance storm...

tsobaxi,

agree ako sa iyo. actually sayang nga dahil nasasapawan tuloy ang talents ni rey dahil sa gimmicks na katulad niyan. actually gimmick lang kasi ang pantapat minsan ng wwe kaya minsan mga magagaling kung walang gimmick o medyo di mabenta ang gimmick o medyo luma na ang gimmick nasasapawan ng mga walang k, example lang: benoit, charlie haas, dudley boys, christian, rhyno, paul london, shelton benjamin, tajiri, lance storm...

agree ako dyan pre..

Gimmick wrestling talaga WWE.. Emphasis sa storylines kesa sa wrestling skills.

Yun kasi kumikita & mas pinapanood.

Partial Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

It should be noted that the primetime Thursday night TNA show will still remain 60 minutes long. Both Jeff Jarrett and TNA President Dixie Carter were pushing for 90 minutes during meetings with Spike TV last week regarding the timeslot change. The article by Multichannel News does quote Spike TV's Kevin Kay, with Kay noting that he expects the move to bring the series from the 0.8-0.9 range to over the 1.0 mark regularly.

There are some new reports stating that TNA management has been in contact with Bret Hart about making some upcoming appearances in TNA. These same reports are also stating that TNA has been in contact with The Rock (who is no longer under contract with WWE and hasn't been for some time) about him possibly appearing in TNA and working some matches when the time is right for him scheduling wise. Many Spike TV officials feel TNA needs to sign another big name if they want to be serious about competing with WWE.

Although Raven has had some health issues as of late during his time with TNA, he was not consulted about the plan to have him lose to Sean Waltman at the Final Resolution PPV and be taken off TNA TV indefinitely. Although the goal is to give Raven some time off and bring him back in the next few months, it should be noted that Raven is not on Jeff Jarrett's good side right now since he became very outspoken with some key members of TNA management this past year about the way TNA has been run. We will continue to follow this situation as it develops.

Foley Madness in Manila

* taken from mick foley's blog at http://www.wwe.com *

Before I get back to Stacy (whom I really hope is not offended by anything I have written, or will write in this entry), let me just say that I am on a plane bound for Wbai via the Philippines. That flight will eventually land in New York some 23 hours from now. I completed the whirlwind, three-day P.R. tour in preparation for next month’s two shows, and all I can say is, “Wow.”

With all due respect to our fans in the U.S., the U.K. and elsewhere, (and at the risk of sounding unpatriotic), I can honestly say that I have never seen a reaction like that in my life. It was absolutely incredible. On my first night, I was driven to a press conference, which I thought would be a simple Q & A session in front of a handful of journalists. Instead, when our car pulled up, I saw literally thousands of people lined up in front of the mall. I was confused.

So, I said, “What are all these people doing here,” honestly thinking that some huge sale, fireworks show, or even a fire alarm had caused this massive gathering.

“Um Mick,” Christie Wypy, WWE International Marketing Manager, said. “I think they’re here to see you.

Holy Crap! They really were there to see me. I was presented with flowers, introduced to Miss Philippines and then brought inside the mall, where the throng of fans never seemed to end. Not only did it not end, it seemed to grow with every floor we passed on an escalator that seemed headed for the stars. There was all of this madness, accompanied of course, by the Pilipino chorus of “Foley, Foley, Foley!” [PHOTOS]

I think everyone needs to feel loved. But quite often on this hectic trip, I couldn’t help but feel, “I don’t need to be loved this much.”

But, on our last day, while sitting in a restaurant for a meal/personal appearance, I had a revelation of sorts. It was the first of its kind since I woke up in bed in early 2000 — realizing that I was put on earth to become America’s most beloved author of children’s books. Okay, so maybe that one didn’t quite pan out, although I did make a pretty good run at it. But this revelation has potential. Because, I Mick Foley, do firmly believe that my role in life, somewhere around a year 2020, will be as the United States ambassador to the Philippines.

Why not? Yes, I understand that these ambassador cronies’ only qualifications seem to be raising huge piles of cash for presidential candidates. But, aside from that, why not? I mean if Brownie can do “A heck of a job” at FEMA, and if our current ambassador to France got the gig without actually speaking French, then why not me? Ambassador Foley? It’s got a nice ring to it.

Edited by kUrTsKY
sa story ba ng SD ngayon, face na si Angle?

mukhang un ang plan ng wwe kay angle ngaun. and with mark henry as his opponent at the moment, people get to cheer for angle a lot more.

also, i noticed when i watched kurt angle live, when he entered the arena and while his music was playing, he was also singing to his song. he's singing "you s*ck" but his pointing a finger at mark henry. of course everyone in the arena followed him and that made mark henry angry.. hahaha :lol:

Deadman's Return

February 10, 2006

The details of No Way Out began to materialize as Friday Night SmackDown rolled into Columbus, Georgia, this week.

At No Way Out, Undertaker squares off with Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight Championship. However, before getting to the champion, Undertaker faced a sizable bump in the road on SmackDown: the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry. Early in the match, Henry overpowered Undertaker, surprising everyone including the Deadman himself. However, Undertaker managed to avoid a charging Henry in the ropes, leading to a frustrated Henry taking out his anger on the ringside barrier.

Undertaker followed Henry to the arena floor, where he sent the World’s Strongest Man crashing into the ring steps. The Deadman then took it to Henry, going Old School and throwing everything at his opponent until he got caught in a punishing bearhug. Henry continued to use his size and power to his advantage, but the Deadman made a comeback, and after one failed attempt, he dropped Henry with a chokeslam. It looked like he had the match won, but Daivari called out reinforcements in the form of MNM. The WWE Tag Team Champions attacked the Deadman, drawing a disqualification.

Undertaker managed to chokeslam Daivari and fought off MNM and Henry, but eventually succumbed to the numbers game. As the trio beat down the Deadman, Kurt Angle ran out to make the save for his unlikely ally. Kurt unleashed a fury of German suplexes, but ended up having to be saved from a 3-on-1 attack by Undertaker. The Deadman then grabbed the World Heavyweight Championship from the referee, and as a perplexed Angle looked on, he stared down the gold and then gave it back to the champion. Theodore Long then came out, and announced that based on what happened, MNM & Henry would face Undertaker & Angle in a Handicap Match next week.