WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Cheeselogger, try ko bukas. Busy kasi e

Di na din ako updated sa mga nangyayari sa wrestling (except sa WWE site) :(

Just watched the Raw tribute show to Eddie Guerrero. Man, I wanted to cry several times. The messages of Benoit, HHH, & Stephanie almost made me cry

I deliberately declined gimmick/date invitations over the weekend just so i could watch the Tribute shows. Grabe, i have never cried that hard since my Dad died early this year.

Seeing how Eddie was, still is, loved by his family (his mom and wife especially) and the people who were fortunate enough to have worked with him, broke my heart to pieces. I can just imagine how this is killing his mom.

I wish Eddie didn't die. Smackdown will never be the same - not without Viva La Raza playing in the background and the low rider cruising down the platform.

Triple H was in tears when Owen Hart died. So it wouldn't be surprising if he volunteered the match as a tribute to Eddie.

Batista was in tears during the interview. Eddie helped him out in his personal problems. Batista also said that Eddie was always so damn funny.

Rey Mysterio held his tears back. Removed his mask although his face wasn't seen as he bent down

Vince and Shane McMahon were also in tears.

Shawn Michaels shared the same faith as Eddie. They're both born-again Christians.

JBL was also in tears toward the end of the interview as Eddie believed in JBL's wrestling abilities and led him to the WWE championship

Booker T offered his sympathies alongside his wife.

The Big Show was also in tears. There'll never be another like Eddie he says.

Chavo Guerrero called Eddie his technical uncle but was more of a brother to him.

I missed Chris Benoit's interview. It must have been the time i raided the refrigerator.

All these big massive guys pouring out their hearts and tears just wasn't something we're used to see. But it moves you to see them in such a state and shows you how much Eddie Guerrero is well-loved and respected and would be sorely missed.

Edited by hitman531ph

too bad we only appreciate people if they're already gone.

yung 2 episodes na siguro ang pinaka-authentic na reality tv in recent years. pati si 'da juice'juventud guerrera umiyak. si konnan din sa tna nagbigay ng symbolic tribute para kay eddie.... kung maalala niyo kasi magkasama silang lahat sa wcw- head nila si eddie sa grupong LWO- latino world order.

panira lang talaga sa tribute shows mga wwe divas.

too bad we only appreciate people if they're already gone. 

yung 2 episodes na siguro ang pinaka-authentic na reality tv in recent years.  pati si 'da juice'juventud guerrera umiyak. si konnan din sa tna nagbigay ng symbolic tribute para kay eddie.... kung maalala niyo kasi magkasama silang lahat sa wcw- head nila si eddie sa grupong LWO- latino world order.

panira lang talaga sa tribute shows mga wwe divas.

bakit? ano ba ginawa nung mga divas?

The divas were in a battle royale.

All the ladies (mixture of Raw and SD!) wore the black "I'm your Papi!" t-shirt. All of 'em went up the ring and simultaneously removed the shirts and threw them to the audience.

The battle royale ended with Melina winning. She threw out Trish Stratus. Then Melina made a gesture that she wanted the championship belt on her waist. Which is why you will see Melina battle Trish in Survivor Series (Melina lost the match-up vs. Trish)

even my mom was moved by the tributes... especially that of Vince McMahon (cuz he's still human even if we all think he's a jerk), Big Show (one of the few instances its ok for a big man to cry), and Benoit's (best friend)....

I didn't get to see the Raw tribute, so I missed seeing Rey Mysterio's spiel. Nice gesture to remove the mask.

Couldn't sleep last night, and my tv finger wandered over to ESPN and TNA Genesis PPV. Who do I see? Christian! Christian helping out Team 3D and D-Bombed (or whatever they call that move now) Jeff Jarrett into a table in the last match. What the hell? What happened? Did he get tired of waiting to get built up in WWE?

B)

even my mom was moved by the tributes... especially that of Vince McMahon (cuz he's still human even if we all think he's a jerk), Big Show (one of the few instances its ok for a big man to cry), and Benoit's (best friend)....

I didn't get to see the Raw tribute, so I missed seeing Rey Mysterio's spiel.  Nice gesture to remove the mask. 

Couldn't sleep last night, and my tv finger wandered over to ESPN and TNA Genesis PPV.  Who do I see?  Christian!  Christian helping out Team 3D and D-Bombed (or whatever they call that move now) Jeff Jarrett into a table in the last match.  What the hell?  What happened?  Did he get tired of waiting to get built up in WWE?

B)

Yup, Christian didn't renew his contract na after Taboo Tuesday.

Sad nga eh. Batista pa naman was all praises kay Christian. Apparently, he's one of the few who really loves the sport and is very professional about it.

Was he good at TNA? In a way, i think the move would be good for him because he'd get the attention he deserves, but didn't get at WWE, over at TNA. I'm sure in a few months, WWE will try to lure him back to its fold.