WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

was watching velocity a while ago, sakto, nakita ko si Eddie... hi gave rey misterio a vertical suplex, outside the ring on the steel steps! napa aray ako, at napa cringe... grabe, kahit scripted, masakit pa rin yun!!!

oh, and elijah^...yup bro, ilang beses na nabanggit ang heritage ni batista sa thread.

peace!

was watching velocity a while ago, sakto, nakita ko si Eddie... hi gave rey misterio a vertical suplex, outside the ring on the steel steps!  napa aray ako, at napa cringe... grabe, kahit scripted, masakit pa rin yun!!!

oh, and elijah^...yup bro, ilang beses na nabanggit ang heritage ni batista sa thread.

peace!

Thanks Marc.Alan . Late na pala ako sa balita :D :D :D

Thanks Marc.Alan . Late na pala ako sa balita :D  :D  :D

I agree! Eddie Guerrero's suplex must have hurt Mysterio because it was done outside the ring. Once revered, I could here the people chantin "eddie sucks". Bat kaya ganyan ang carreer move nya. Ang galing talagang tele-novela na ito!!!! Next thing we will see na mag a out na silang dalawa and admit they were lovers to increase viewership by enticing the Gay crowd to watch WWE. But do they need to do this? I mean its as if half naked sweaty, muscled and chiselled men are not enough draw to get our more feminine gents to watch WWE. Hmmmm quiday!!!!!!!

Thanks Marc.Alan . Late na pala ako sa balita :D  :D  :D

I agree! Eddie Guerrero's suplex must have hurt Mysterio because it was done outside the ring. Once revered, I could here the people chantin "eddie sucks". Bat kaya ganyan ang carreer move nya. Ang galing talagang tele-novela na ito!!!! Next thing we will see na mag a out na silang dalawa and admit they were lovers to increase viewership by enticing the Gay crowd to watch WWE. But do they need to do this? I mean its as if half naked sweaty, muscled and chiselled men are not enough draw to get our more feminine gents to watch WWE. Hmmmm quiday!!!!!!!

wow... the exellence of execution back in the ring... i'll wait for that.

just seen smackdown. grabe yung streetfight match ni chavo and misterio which led to eddie suplexing rey on the steel steps outside the ring. duguan pala si rey doon.

here's a question na ngayon ko lang naisip. ewan kung naitanong na dati: did Rey Misterio ever repeat wear a mask/pants terno on a show?

I agree! Eddie Guerrero's suplex must have hurt Mysterio because it was done outside the ring.  Once revered, I could here the people chantin "eddie sucks".  Bat kaya ganyan ang carreer move nya.  Ang galing talagang tele-novela na ito!!!! Next thing we will see na mag a out na silang dalawa and admit they were lovers to increase viewership by enticing the Gay crowd to watch WWE.  But do they need to do this?  I mean its as if half naked sweaty, muscled and chiselled men are not enough draw to  get our more feminine gents to watch WWE.  Hmmmm quiday!!!!!!!

well theres always an element of homoeroticism in wrestling........... :boo: