WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

babalik si hogan sa wwe, one more match daw, tag team niya si hbk vs. yung 2 islam na wrestlers, janjalani at robot yata pangalan nila? hehehe.

wala na rin sa wwe si molly holly at yung sidekick ni carlito. mukhang papunta na ng tna si matt hardy at rhyno- yun lang nga, mukhang delikado tna ngayon dahil mawawalan daw sila ng venue na (sa universal studios - orlando lang sila palagi, taping nila isang beses good for 2-3 episodes)

si austin di na talaga lalaban iyan. sira na talaga katawan niya, at gagawan din siya ng movies na produced ng wwe. si rock naman, siguro pag nawala na ang acting career niya babalik din iyan. yung huling sine niya, kasama si travolta, di kumita.

tamago,

subukan ko pumunta, di ako sigurado kaya di ako nagco-comfirm, no commitments. salamat.

acidboy & chad_moneyshot, sana makapunta kayo para magsama-sama tayong mga wrestling addicts hehe

bigbadwolf, punta ka din!

si macx98, sasama daw. baka ma late daw sya. ako nga, feeling ko din male late din ako. sana umabot ako doon bago mag 8

fatso8, nasaan ka na? MIA ka na a. sama ka din!!!

I watched last night's raw, and it's the first time I ever saw Kane being dominated by anybody other than the Undertaker. Isipin mo, Batista kicks out of the chokeslam, tapos sometime during the match sinuplex nya si Kane! Then the spinebuster->batista bomb combo makes Kane look like a cruiserweight at the hands of Batista.

Galing ng play up ng WWE kay batista leading to WM21!

Sino na ba "artistic director" ng Raw/Smackdown? Definitely not afraid to make new storylines! Galing!

So nagiging mas "human" na ngayon si Kane. Parang hindi na sya ganung ka-invincible at hindi na sya pwedeng "terminator" character ng RAW.

Ano bang plano nila kay Tyson Tomko? Balak ba nila gawin na next "Diesel" or "Virgil" sya? hehehe

Si HBK sana lumipat sa Smackdown. Para naman may worthy wrestlers to watch dun aside from the Undertaker. Although I must admit, maganda mga story lines sa Smackdown simula nung maging GM si Angle hanngang ngayon.

next week na to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 days to go!!!!!

WWE Wrestlemania 21 EB

National Sports Grill, Greenbelt 1, Makati

Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:30PM

1. tamago

2. marc.alan

3. adriane888

4. MA

5. Serial killer

6. crezi_munky

7. Violator

8. mikhailberis

macx98, shall we add u to the list??

partykc, shall we add your name to the list? please confirm

just quote/copy and add your name, PM na lang for contact numbers para magka-kitaan.

warning: may nag post na ng results and the posts were aptly deleted. please do NOT post the results of Wrestlemania 21. we know them already, mas masaya lang kung panoorin natin, di ba?

backread to see some of the penalty sugestions to those who insist on posting the results. at least just hold off till the EB culminates.

salamat!!

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Molly Holly has been released by the WWE. She is the 5th wrestler to be released w/in a week. The others include Matt Hardy, Rhyno, Chilly Willy, & Jesus.

Molly Holly stated that she didn't like the way she was being used lately, so her release was mutually agreed upon. She also hated the fact that thr Raw Diva contestants were paid more than other Divas.

Chilly Willy was released because he didn't make any improvements during his stint in OVW. Jesus, on the other hand, was released cuz of his injuries.

Some wrestlers are not happy about the new Raw Diva Search. They aren't keen on the idea that someone w/ no wrestling experience will be given a large contract.

While Christy Hemme has mingled well with the other wrestlers backstage, they are still envious with the fact that she is making more money than most wrestlers.

M-N-M, a new SD! tag team, will get a title shot at the current Tag Team champs, Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio. Expect Guerrero to turn into a heel in this match.

The Rock's bio is still in the Raw Superstar page of WWE.com even though he no longer has a contract with them.

HHH's neck was injured during the last taping of Raw. His injury was so serious that he collasped twice backstage.

Guest Kilabot

Tams-so mawawala siguro si HHH sa scene?

re: this week: kitang kita na hindi tinamaan ni benoit si tomko dun sa flying headbutt. sana ibang camera ang ginamit para hindi halata. kasi meron pa rin akong mga kakilala na naniniwalang totoo ang wwe...harharhar

sa 21 yung Wrestling EB diba...hmm...makakapunta ata ako...pero im not so sure... :P

sayang hinde ko napanood yung raw nung wednesday...abangan ko na lang sa Saturday :D

grabe ang mahal ng VCD ng Wrestlemania 21 Sa greenhills.... 400 bucks...4 cds....antayin ko na lang diba....hehe :P

pero kung maganda yung wrestlemania 21 bibili ako ng VCD...hehe :P

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Molly Holly has been released by the WWE. She is the 5th wrestler to be released w/in a week. The others include Matt Hardy, Rhyno, Chilly Willy, & Jesus.

Molly Holly stated that she didn't like the way she was being used lately, so her release was mutually agreed upon. She also hated the fact that thr Raw Diva contestants were paid more than other Divas.

Chilly Willy was released because he didn't make any improvements during his stint in OVW. Jesus, on the other hand, was released cuz of his injuries.

Some wrestlers are not happy about the new Raw Diva Search. They aren't keen on the idea that someone w/ no wrestling experience will be given a large contract.

While Christy Hemme has mingled well with the other wrestlers backstage, they are still envious with the fact that she is making more money than most wrestlers.

M-N-M, a new SD! tag team, will get a title shot at the current Tag Team champs, Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio. Expect Guerrero to turn into a heel in this match.

The Rock's bio is still in the Raw Superstar page of WWE.com even though he no longer has a contract with them.

HHH's neck was injured during the last taping of Raw. His injury was so serious that he collasped twice backstage.

tams, what happened? anong spot napuruhan yung leeg ni HHH???

sayang promising naman daw yung chilly willy na iyon. kung makapasok siya sa wwe, siya ang unang magiging true-blue ex-military na wrestler.

nanganganib ang ecw reunion ppv ng wwe, dahil wala na si rhyno sa wwe, tapos nag-confirm pa sina sandman at justin credible (aka aldo montoya) sa kalabang ecw reunion ppv na kinumpirma na rin nila dory funk, sabu, at malamang kasali pa doon mga ex-ecw na tna ngayon tulad nina raven.

kilabot, dunno. nagbago nga yung main event ng Raw next week sa US dahil dyan e

gwapogi10, nagkaroon kasi ng handicap match si HHH. kalaban nya si Rosye & Hurricane. nabagsakan si HHH ng isang malaking legdrop galing kay Rosey. mukhang sensitive spot ang natamaan nya

bigbadwolf, oo nga. mahal ng mga wrestling VCDs & DVDs. iniisip ko nga kung bibili ako kasi baka pangit yung quality.

punta ka sa EB a :)

kaw din acidboy, punta ka :)

m currently searching for kings of colosseum 2, a japanese wrestling game for PS2. for those who are familiar with this series, i bought my KOC red disk here in harrison plaza but wasnt able to find the KOC green disk locally. had to buy it at hongkong together with fire pro wrestling Z. anyone with KOC2?

been to NSG yesterday nite.

here's the sitch...

we can have tables reserved 2 days before the eyeball.

the place is sufficiently large enuf, wid lots (and i do mean lots!!) of TV's

there's a smoking and non smoking area.

the area im eyeing on reserving are four tables near the bar (can seat mga 16... 4 to a table), smoking section, with a TV. sayang , yung jumbotron daw sinisindihan lang pag madami tao at usually, basketball (NBA) finals.

pwede daw natin pahinaan yung ambiance music para madinig natin ang commentary ni Lawler and Ross. they actually dont have regular schedules ng mga shows na pinapalabas nila (heck, one of the tv's was tuned to disney and another on pinoy box office) pero pwede natin i-request na ilipat ang channel sa gusto natin.

i'll be e-mailing NSG again to clarify stuff and maybe to reserve na the seats.

ok n b yun?

violent reactions, post lang... habang may panahon pa

anyway,

next week na to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 days to go!!!!!

WWE Wrestlemania 21 EB

National Sports Grill, Greenbelt 1, Makati

Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:30PM

1. tamago

2. marc.alan

3. adriane888

4. MA

5. Serial killer

6. crezi_munky

7. Violator

8. mikhailberis

9. macx98

bigbadwolf - not yet sure

partykc, still awaiting ur confirmation dude!

just quote/copy and add your name, PM na lang for contact numbers para magka-kitaan.

warning: may nag post na ng results and the posts were aptly deleted. please do NOT post the results of Wrestlemania 21. we know them already, mas masaya lang kung panoorin natin, di ba?

backread to see some of the penalty sugestions to those who insist on posting the results. at least just hold off till the EB culminates.

salamat!!

Edited by marc.alan
been to NSG yesterday nite.

here's the sitch...

we can have tables reserved 2 days before the eyeball.

the place is sufficiently large enuf, wid lots (and i do mean lots!!) of TV's

there's a smoking and non smoking area.

the area im eyeing on reserving are four tables near the bar (can seat mga 16... 4 to a table), smoking section, with a TV.  sayang , yung jumbotron daw sinisindihan lang pag madami tao at usually, basketball (NBA) finals.

pwede daw natin pahinaan yung ambiance music para madinig natin ang commentary ni Lawler and Ross.  they actually dont have regular schedules ng mga shows na pinapalabas nila (heck, one of the tv's was tuned to disney and another on pinoy box office) pero pwede natin i-request na ilipat ang channel sa gusto natin.

i'll be e-mailing NSG again to clarify stuff and maybe to reserve na the seats.

ok n b yun?

violent reactions, post lang... habang may panahon pa

anyway,

Dude....di ba pwedeng I request yung jumbotron?....ang liit nung mga TV nila eh....sayang kala ko pa naman pwede yung jumbotron....special sprts event din namna yun ah.....baka naman pwede? who you talking to...kasi may kilala ko dyan sa NSG...dunno if she's still there....

Dude....di ba pwedeng I request yung jumbotron?....ang liit nung mga TV nila eh....sayang kala ko pa naman pwede yung jumbotron....special sprts event din namna yun ah.....baka naman pwede?  who you talking to...kasi may kilala ko dyan sa NSG...dunno if she's still there....

i suggest kontakin mo n asap... wala ako actually kausap n specific n tao... nagpunta lang ako doon at natanong...

dude, if u do know someone there, contact mo na ASAP... and then inform us... thanks!

Sir Marc.Alan, is there a minimum food purhase at NSG to be able to watch the WM21 airing there? Kasi kung hindi maririnig si lawler and ross parang hindi kasing saya panoorin yung wrestlemania. I can live with smackdown muted because I don't like hearing taz' and michael cole's voices... :D But RAW events are not real RAW events especially without the veteran commentary of the best in the business...

Hindi pa ako nakakapunta ng NSG, pero do they have good enough acoustics to allow multiple different telecasts being aired at the same time? Tipong pano pag yung mga tao sa kabilang table nanonood ng american idol or something similar, makaconcentrate kaya tayo sa WM21 with the noise around?

Just a couple of questions... For clarification lang naman. :D

OT: bakit hindi ka nagpunta sir dun sa STAR? Ang saya pa naman. :D

Holy crap!!!  Batista is half pinoy!!!  I never realized!  Check out this article on INQ7

http://www.inq7.net/globalnation/sec_fea/2005/apr/04-01.htm

Yup. WWE just dropped the "u" in Bautista cuz they're having a hard time pronouncing it :)

Sama ka sa wrestling EB namin!!! :cool: Samama na si newbie mod MA sa amin, mas ok kung sasama din si bossing Dobermaxx :cool: