WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Latest RAW results:

Victoria won a Divas Battle Royal

Eugene def. Hacksaw Jim Duggan

D-Generation X & Ric Flair def. Spirit Squad (Handicap Match)

Jerry "The King" Lawler def. Chris Masters

Matt & Jeff Hardy def. World Tag Team Champions Rated-RKO (DQ)

Candice Michelle injured in Divas Battle Royal.

MNM reunites for ECW's December To Dismember.

Cena accepts Umaga's (and Armando Alejandro Estrada's) challenge to put the WWE Championship on the line at a later date.

Photo below shows all 5 of Team DX which completely survived Survivor Series intact. This is the first time that all members of a Survivor Series team won with the team intact.

post-23387-1164704947.jpg

Edited by hitman531ph
^^ Kurt is in TNA.. Sa Sunday, 11.30PM, papalabas yung Bound for Glory sa Star Sports. Guest ref si Angle.

whoah! sayang naman... he's one of my favorites pa naman...

and I was so happy that the WWE pried Jeff Hardy from TNA tas mawawala lang din si Angle!

ganda rivalry pa naman sana yung hardy va angle... magawan lang ng magandang skit

^^ Kurt is in TNA.. Sa Sunday, 11.30PM, papalabas yung Bound for Glory sa Star Sports. Guest ref si Angle.

Onga abangan nio yan, lalo na ung 6 sides of steel! LAX vs. Styles & Daniels! Lupit talaga ng LAX with Konnan syempre!

Tska ung 8-mile streetfight ni Christian and Rhyno! Astig din un!

Watches Raw from last week ung match lang ni Jeff Hardy ung Ladder match, lupit pa rin ni Jeff Hadry wala talaga kupas!

check this out guys:

Blockbuster match rumored for Wrestlemania 23

napulot ko mula sa: http://nodq.com/wwe/166685304.shtml

It is being reported that Vince McMahon has already agreed to a Batista vs Undertaker match, in a 'world title vs WM streak' match at Wrestlemania 23. Probably the most significant thing written is that Batista is the one planned to get the win, at this point.

Ang alam ko ang gusto ni Undertaker na tumapos ng streak nya sa WM is Kane kasi mag reretire na sya.

Mas maganda din sana kung si Undertaker ang mananalo kung maglalaban sila ni Batista.

Oh well goodbye winning streak kapag nangyari nga to.

MNM again? in ECW? hope they're not jumping there, cuz glamor boys dont fly with the ECW crowd, methinks...

Taker-Batista would be awesome. I wonder how they're going to play off the mind games angle. Or maybe even a Triple Threat? hehehe...

Salutes to the Piper. Hodgkins lymphoma is tough. Treatable but it really wrecks you.

Baka alam nyo na to pero I'll just mention it:

When asked, "Bakit mahilig ka manood ng (Pro) Wrestling, eh scripted lang yan, ah? D naman sport yun."

My answer:

1. "Sinabi ko ba sport yun? I treat it as entertainment for me. PLus, kahit hindi sport yan, all the characters have to be athletic and in top condition."

2. "Scripted? Eh, all films are scripted yet why do you watch them. PLus, (pro) wrestling is the only "film" that has action, suspense, comedy, drama , sexuality (although mild lang) rolled into one showing. Name me any other film that can match that?"

MNM again? in ECW? hope they're not jumping there, cuz glamor boys dont fly with the ECW crowd, methinks...

Taker-Batista would be awesome. I wonder how they're going to play off the mind games angle. Or maybe even a Triple Threat? hehehe...

Salutes to the Piper. Hodgkins lymphoma is tough. Treatable but it really wrecks you.

taker is an expert when playing the mind game part so whatever that will be, im sure its gonna be fun to watch. im worried about their plan on letting batista win though (if what i posted earlier was authentic). i dont want taker to end his WM streak to batista. it should be someone younger and promising. and its WM so at least make taker's loss a great match and something fans can remember.

ECW News: orginals frustrated

- Lashley lobbied to be sent to ECW after being frustrated with the way he had been handled on Smackdown. The move looks like it will pay off and Lashley is expected to continue getting a strong push and looks to be in line for a title run.

- Rob Van Dam is frustrated with his current situation in ECW and is miserable according to multiple backstage sources. His contract is set to expire in the next 6 months or so, and he is said to be counting the days until his deal is up.

-Some people backstage are wondering if Sabu is trying to get his release with his recent behavior. As was reported at pwinsider.com, Sabu has had major backstage heat recently for falling asleep backstage for hours at a time, and for other unprofessional behavior. "It's almost as if he's trying to get fired", one source told us.

- Virtually all of the ECW "Originals" are frustrated and disappointed with the direction things have gone.

- The ECW announce team had expected to be involved in some way at Survivor Series but when they arrived at the building for the show they were told they weren't going to be used.

oh well i think RVD and Sabu will be going to TNA if ever.