WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

i think mas ok pa din yung raw & smackdown compared to ecw

ECW is only an hour show. yung tapings nila still under the management of WWE. alam ko magiging 2 hours na sila kasi ang daming characters na dinagdag. andyan sila rene dupree, hardcore holly, atbp. pag naging 2 hours na sila hahayaan na ng WWE sa tapings at gumawa ng sariling storyline ang ECW. sa ngayon wala pa masyadong kwento kase puro laban pa lang pero maganda mga laban nila. ang pangit lang yung mga invitations ng mga wrestlers for the ECW title para ma boost yung ratings every week. magandang laban lang na nakita ko eh yung kela rick flair vs. bigshow pati undertaker vs. bigshow. yung batista vs. bigshow lahat ng tao puros BOO ang maririnig.

Ah... shet nakikita ko na itsura namin di2 sa bahay habang nanonood ng ECW:

ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!

I like raw's and smackdown's (recent) story lines pero nothing beats the violence from ECW. Sayang lang wala na si Kurt Angle, he's one of my favorite wrestlers eh.

bro dont worry daming talented na wrestlers sa ecw.

andyan sila:

RVD

SABU

CM PUNK

SANDMAN

BALLS MAHONEY

madami pang iba hehe

ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!ECW!

FROM TNA NO SURRENDER PAY PER VIEW....

Jim Cornette now comes down to the ring and announces TNA has moved into prime time on Thursday nights. A video package for the huge announcement now plays hyping the TNA debut of KURT ANGLE. Kurt Angle says, it’s real, it’s damn real. The fans chant Angle’s name as the show fades to black.

Angle in TNA! ......so all the health reasons was just a bluff....a diversion <_<

nope. he's really injured.

this was before the confirmation of Angle going to TNA

Source: PWInsider.com

According to a number of sources, Kurt Angle is rumored to be surprisingly returning to action with Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).

Dave Hawk, Angle's manager, has apparently contacted media outlets in recent days, informing that Angle is slated to make his MMA debut in 2007. Angle also recently revealed his desire to work in MMA when interviewed with magazine Real Fighter.

One name being touted as a possible opponent for Kurt Angle is former WWE Tough Enough winner Daniel Puder, who has been making comments about fighting Angle in UFC next year. Whether this is legitimate or just a stunt to increase interest is unknown. The name of Brock Lesnar is also being thrown around as a possible opponent for Angle. The pair are no strangers to each other after having a memorable feud in WWE, which included them headlining WrestleMania in Seattle, Washington.

If Angle were to appear in MMA, it would raise the profile with the curiosity factor, which could in turn lead to higher interest levels, ratings, and PPV buyrates. His signing could also pull in the crossover fans, and even new ones.

Angle's injuries remain an issue and whether he could compete in MMA with them remains to be seen. One thing that is for certain, since his departure from World Wrestling Entertainment, Angle has become one of the most-wanted commodities in the wrestling industry.

sa tingin ko planado lahat yan bago pa umalis si angle sa ecw/wwe.

With the announcement of Kurt Angle signing with TNA, it certainly appears all of his MMA aspirations that were voiced over the last week were a smokescreen to hide his signing with TNA. The video clips that were shown at the end of No Surrender were shot several days ago in Nashville, TN in a warehouse. Local wrestlers were hired to set up the ring and signed nondisclosure forms to prevent word from leaking out. The TNA staff was not informed of the announcement until about 15 minutes before it aired on the PPV.

oh well good luck to kurt then...

i think he was really frustrated with wwe...

ginawa lang syang transition champ for batista...

after all he's done...well TNA is turning out to be another wcw....taking the wrestlers from wwe...

anybody seen the Monday Night wars....that was exactly how wcw collapsed...they kept on getting the WWE Stars...

Vince naman makes his own...thus the reputable stars want out...

ang di lang nya ata papabayaan si Taker, si Michaels, yung manugang nya...they've always been in the spotlight..

hell he still got lots of talent

Cena, Batista are the future...the HArdy's are here to stay...i always liked shelton and carlito...

naalala ko tuloy napanood ko si macho man sa TNA...isnt that too pathetic

pero ok din naman wrestling sa TNA

after all he's done...well TNA is turning out to be another wcw....taking the wrestlers from wwe...

anybody seen the Monday Night wars....that was exactly how wcw collapsed...they kept on getting the WWE Stars...

ang di lang nya ata papabayaan si Taker, si Michaels, yung manugang nya...they've always been in the spotlight..

Cena, Batista are the future...the HArdy's are here to stay...i always liked shelton and carlito...

Tamang tama talaga. Pero sayang talaga si Angle. Napilitan kasi siya mag-retire sa WWE eh. Pero gs2 pa rin niya mag-wrestle. So TNA lang ang hope niya.

wala naman si boogeyman di pinagtuloy wrestling kase sawa na sya panandalian lang sya katulad ni chris masters di na lumalabas pero sila john cena, HBK,triple h tuloy lang sila ng tuloy iba sila.

Pare update lang kita ha, medyo luma na rin tong mga balitang to:

Chris Masters is already back in action. Ang laki ng pinayat niya. Last month pa siya bumalik.

About Boogeyman, WWE recently released him due to unproffesionalism. He has an injury but still he decided to train rather than undergoing the healing process.

Get your facts straight. :D

Oh BTW. don't say na laos na yung mga ex-WWE stars dun. I can't accept that Angle is a "laos" superstar. He deserves more credit.

Edited by chicboy18
So what do you guys think?

Will this signal the start of TNA becoming the next WCW and be a formidable challenger to WWE (similar to Nash and Hall)?

O Angle's signing will be felt for a few weeks then wala na?

Nope.. and yun ang nakakalungkot.

Problem with TNA is gusto nila makipagsabayan sa WWE & be the top dog.. Para syang wowowee na gusto pataubin ang Eat Bulaga.

Dapat gawin ng TNA (as I mentioned countless times), is to:

1. Develop their young talents. Ang gagaling ng X-division wrestlers nila, walang panama mga WWE cruiserweights.

2. Keep signing ex-WWE talents to a minimum.. D-Lo Brown?! C'mon!.. Sino susunod si Boogeyman?!

3. Better kung Jeff Jarrett STOPS wrestling & be the "commissioner"!

4. Stop bashing the WWE.. Luma na yung nga "throwing the belt in the trash can gimmick"

5. Be innovative.. Parang yung dating ECW.. Rebellious & counterculture.. Eh ano kung konti ang nanonood, thru word of mouth kakalat na maganda pala brand of wrestling nila & eventually tataas ratings.

6. Mag-tour overseas if the budget allows it.

Honestly, TNA's wrestling is WAY WAY better than WWE. Kaya mas gusto ko sila.. Everytime na nanonood ako, meron ako nakikitang bagong move. Talo sila sa storyline..

For A1 wrestling, watch TNA (esp X-Division).

For soap opera/storyline driven wrestling, watch WWE.

frustrated sya sa wwe kase ayaw sya payagan ng management. dapat kasi may 4way match sila sabu, rvd,pati nakalimutan ko na yung isa. instead 3 way na lang dahil nagka groin injury si kurt nung laban nila ni rvd sa isang house show. since then may indefinite suspension si angle for health reasons. then nirelease sya ng wwe for a longer recovery period. ang alam ko dapat atleast 1 year sya mag recover pero ayaw nya. ayun

Kurt Angle speaks on joining TNA and his thoughts on WWE

“Being with TNA feels like I have finally found my home. I had fun in WWE at certain times, but I was never really happy. Now being a part of TNA, I know I have a purpose. I feel like I am part of history, part of a company that is not only on the rise – not only going to be the number-one watched wrestling show in the world within a short period of time – but TNA gives me an opportunity to spread my wings. This company has no limits to where it can go. The sky is the limit and the main reason is because they brought the “real” back into wrestling and that is a perfect fit for the greatest wrestler in USA Olympic history. I have room to grow here and to help TNA grow. Working for these caring and very giving employers of TNA makes me feel like I have a purpose and that the sky is the limit. I don’t feel trapped or held back like I did the first six years in my tenure with the other company. They held me back. Now, our wonderful audience will see the real Kurt Angle doing what I love to do – real wrestling – and that’s what puts a smile on my face each time I come to work. I even smile when I think about it. TNA will be the most watched television show on cable television. It’s only a matter of time. Now, I get the opportunity and privilege of being a part of it. Thank you TNA for saving my career, my life and my desire to do what I love. I will be here in some capacity for the rest of my life. That’s real…that’s damn real.”

ANGLE

ganda talaga ng moves ng TNA pero masyadong halata at pinag practisan, tsaka dapat ibigay na ni Jarrett yung belt sa iba puro na lang sya... isa lang gusto kong rule nila pag nahuli kang nandya kahit DQ yung pagkatalo mo yung title makukuha nung winner... tsaka masyadong astig at masyadong parang tanga yung mga ref.... kc yung guitar ni Jarrette yari yata sa karton yun parang sobrang sakit pero yung chair kaya nilang tiisin hehehehe

pero isa lang talaga Samoa Joe still rocks!!!

Edited by pogingpogi2x

bago pumirma si kurt angle sa TNA

Angle speaks on all the controversy...

Kurt Angle issued the following letter to his fans today via his website, KurtAngleWWE.com.

To all my respective fans in WWE/ECW,

The letter you are about to read is not from WWE, nor from my agent, but from me- Kurt Angle…to my all fans.

This is my personal ‘Thank You' straight from my heart, to all my fans for being here with me and providing me with the most honorable privilege to perform and entertain for you. Thank you for tuning into your TVs weekly, for visiting me at hundreds of house show chanting ‘You Suck' (I love that phrase), to every single good, bad or indifferent e-mail I've received over the past 6 years and continue to receive daily.

Thank you for being there and making my life truly blessed. When I came to WWE, many fans had doubts that an Olympic Gold Medalist in Amateur Wrestling could turn and master the art of Sports Entertainment. To my humble surprise, God graciously granted me the gift to make this exciting transition in my life. Coming into the WWE, I had one goal in mind...to be the VERY BEST! Many say I am; some may say I'm not. But I want you to know with over six solid years of non-stop wrestling action under my belt from all the shows to the world tours...I treated every single match as if it were my last!

I've never known a time in my life from training, competition or entertainment that I have not tried to give over 100%. I honestly do not know of any other way to wrestle or perform, and I have always wanted to give YOU, the fans, what I would expect to see. From the entertainment standpoint, (good guy or bad guy), it's been truly exciting, but I know in my heart that I have not reached my peak. Critics have compared me to very honorable wrestlers like Rick (sic) Flair, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker, all of whom I value and truly respect. But there is one BIG difference between us. I am by far the most aggressive and intense athlete of all on the mat. When I step into the ring, I treat it as real, it feels real and then I play it like a real shoot fight.

As an amateur wrestler for 23 years and a pro for 6, unfortunately over the past 4 years I have suffered many injuries. I broke my neck twice and had two major neck surgeries. I've fractured my ribs, hip, tailbone, fingers and toes while also tearing almost every major muscle at least one time or another. Injuries have always been a natural part of the business and my life, but where I have failed is not taking the time off to recover. When I'm off the mental stress, sitting back becomes worse than the physical pain. Something tells my inner soul to go back regardless of the condition. The funny thing is, this obsession is what the industry loves, but this obsession can also be my destruction.

Week after week, day after day, 250 days a year on the road can be a living hell for anyone, especially when you're in daily pain for months on end. It was at home when I began to realize how severe the problems were- when a simple task like taking out the garbage is like a full workout and I needed Motrin in order to get up and do it.

It's time to rest! After 6 long years, I looked into my wife's eyes and finally saw that she, too, was severely stressed and worn out due to my livelihood that she had to endure. My 3-year old daughter Kyra basically became my nurse, thinking she had to put ice packs or heating pads on my neck, back and legs because she could see the pain her daddy was in.

At this point, something happened that made me realize that wrestling wasn't the most important thing in my life. I sat down with my wife Karen, who had tears in her eyes. I could see in her face how concerned she was for me. She said, "I love you. I didn't marry you because you were a WWE Superstar. I married you before you ever joined them. Kurt, I'm so worried that if you continue going at this pace, something bad is really going to happen and I don't want Kyra and Kody (our unborn son) to grow up without their father."

I did take this all to heart, but then, as usual, a couple of days later, I went back on the road, wanting to electrify my new ECW fans.

My last event was at the Westchester Arena in White Plains, New York. The show was sold out. The main event was me against RVD. I had a great match against RVD as the fans were cheering for both of us. The more we wrestled (Rob and I wrestle more of a realistic shoot style), the more I wanted to give them. Ten minutes into the match, I severely pulled my groin. Most wrestlers would have quit right on the spot. But the fans were chanting louder and louder "THIS MATCH RULES!" continuously, so I kept going. Compensating for my groin injury, I pulled my lower abdominal muscle off my pelvic bone. Now, I was in trouble, but I looked up at the fans and they were screaming louder than ever.

So Rob and I started into our finish, false finish after false finish, back and forth. But the one thing the fans noticed is that I was doing half of the match on one leg. That made it feel even more real for the fans. I can only thank God and the fans for keeping me going, as I was in so much pain. And at the end of the match, I had the opportunity to beat RVD. I set him up for the Angle Slam and Rob countered with a flying DDT. My hamstring blew out. The fans cheered and I could not move in the ring. As the agonizing pain grew greater, I could only look around. Every fan was on their feet giving me a standing ovation. And this was at a house show, not a PPV. My only regret was that I could not stand up and thank them all for it.

To the ones who love me, the ones who hated me and even the ones who loved to hate me- You were and are my inspiration. God was and is my strength and so is my family—my Mom, sister and brothers, my father (God rest his soul), my Manager Dave Hawk and most especially, my wife Karen, who went through hell during my career. She has never given up on me.

Fans, thank you all for the memories. It was quite a ride. I would not trade any of it for the world. As I sit here a bit teary eyed, I do want all of you to know, I will be fine. I will finally get to spend some real quality time with my family… time that is much, much overdue. My plan and goal is to become stronger mentally, physically and spiritually. I, Kurt Angle, will be back! That's a promise. And that's DAMN TRUE!

Vince, if you happen to read this, I want to again say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a great man!

When we get together, the next cup of coffee is on me. ; )

God Bless,

Kurt Angle