WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Marty Jannety, Brad Armstrong & Rodney Mack are back in the WWE, but not as wrestlers. They're assisting new talents to get their suff together in the ring. But there is a possibility that they could work with the WWE on a fulltime basis

Rodney Mack? The 5-minute white boy Challenge guy?

Astig ah.

I'm a WWE fan pero if there is too much emphasis on Vince na, I get bored eh. Akala nya when he is booed, it means that we dig him as a heel. Sana pasulpot-sulpot na lang sya.

I also hope mapunta na sa WWE sina A.J. Styles at Fallen Angel. And if that happens, sana naman maganda ang push.

Wow! Dx vs NWO! If this happens. McMahon might reconsider rehiring Bishcoff. Seriously Bischoff's a god damn genius. I miss the storylines he used to make at WCW and RAW. If u watched the "Monday night wars" DVD, Bischoff was the one responsible for the rise of WCW.

Considering the current status of NWO superstars in TNA, it's a big possibility that they will return to WWE. Don't get me wrong, TNA is a serious threat to WWE, but still, they lack certain aspects to compete against the WWE in certain aspects. I just wish that if ever NWO will be in WWE once again, they won't bring the "locker room politics" with them. But still, DX vs NWO is something worth watching!

:cool: DX vs NWO :cool: edi ayus gandang rivalry ang mangyayari jan!! come to think about it mag aaway sila kevin nash, shwan michaels paul michael levesque (a.k.a triple H) hahaha kahit we all know that it would only happend on a script basis but still it will make a big ratings on Raw if DX vs NWO will happend yeah your right TNA wrestling is a big threat for WWE because some of the talents which WWE cuts from there company will surly signed as a TNA wrestler like in the case of the team 3D (a.k.a. Dudly boyz) refused the offer of WWE to come to the ECW one night stand together with them is Rhyno he also refused the offer also TNA Mangement courting the services of Goldberg.

one thing that the McMahons did not accomplish after those successfull years the services of Sting the McMahons never get the services of sting as one of their roster insted Sting signed as a TNA wrestler because of what? because sting know's that TNA will beat WWE in the near future

yup its entertaining. even though there are cases that wed know what would happen we just wanna see how it's done.

anyway guys here's one spoiler for UNFORGIVEN 2006:

Sept. 15, 2006

The plan right now is for John Cena to defeat Edge for the WWE Heavyweight Championship this Sunday at Unforgiven. This of course means that Cena will not be going to SmackDown, however, it should be noted that this is the plan now and that it could change several times before their match this Sunday.

source: pwinsider

Edited by psyc0dud3