WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Hindi pa papalabas sa JackTV ang GAB 2006.

Baka after 1 or 2 mos pa, pag meron na mas bagong PPV.

La kasi kikitain WWE Cinema kung papalabas din sa TV agad.

Ganun ba? Hindi ba ito ipapalabas sa Sunday? Di ba usually Sunday yun mga PPV ng WWE sa Jack. Tsaka isasabay na ba ng Jack yun airing ng WWE dito sa Pinas. Kasi last Saturday and Sunday nag-marathon sila eh. Pinalabas na yun pinaka latest na RAW and Smackdown. Sa Saturday ba at Sunday ipapalabas na yun current RAW and Smackdown? Recently di ba 2 weeks behind ang Jack?

Hindi pa papalabas sa JackTV ang GAB 2006.

Baka after 1 or 2 mos pa, pag meron na mas bagong PPV.

La kasi kikitain WWE Cinema kung papalabas din sa TV agad.

Ganun ba? Hindi ba ito ipapalabas sa Sunday? Di ba usually Sunday yun mga PPV ng WWE sa Jack. Tsaka isasabay na ba ng Jack yun airing ng WWE dito sa Pinas. Kasi last Saturday and Sunday nag-marathon sila eh. Pinalabas na yun pinaka latest na RAW and Smackdown. Sa Saturday ba at Sunday ipapalabas na yun current RAW and Smackdown? Recently di ba 2 weeks behind ang Jack?

sana talaga patagalin pa reign ni King Booker as HW champ.. Bata pa naman si Batista, marami pa cya chance maging champ. Balita kasi na sa Summer Slam, Booker vs. Batista.

Peasant pic ni Booker.

====

ang nakikita ko na future SD champ is Misssterrrrrr Keeennnnnnneedddyyyyy!!!

Kennedy!!!

tol ang alam ko matanda na si Batista...asa 40+ na ata sya...

i stand corrected, Dave Batista's 40 yrs old na pala.

eto po profile nya:

Past Gimmicks: Kahn, Dave Batista, Deacon Batista, Leviathan

Nicknames: The Demon, The Beast, Evolution's Animal, The Animal

Affiliation: WWE SD!

Current Title Holding: None

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 325 lbs.

Date of birth: January 19, 1966

Pro debut: 1997

Trained by: Wild Samoan Afa

Finishing move: Batista Bomb

Current Member of:

Former Member of: Discples of Synn, Evolution

Randy Orton: Marijuana led to WWE suspension

Randy Orton tells WWE Magazine that the company decided to suspend him when he was caught smoking a joint.

"My problems came to a head when I decided to smoke a joint and someone smelled it and stooged me off," he tells the magazine. "You know who you are, so if you are reading this, thanks. But I've also had a few outbursts of anger on the road. I get loud and verbally abusive. But I've nipped that part of me in the bud."

While he denies defecating in an unnamed Diva's bag, he does admit that he pulled pranks on a female who later departed the company.

"I just poured a bunch of ointment and Flexall and tanning lotion in her bag; it was like a Louis Vuitton bag. I was fined $8,000 for destroying the bag. I've been fined many, many times," he says.

Orton, however, feels his actions toward the Diva were justified.

He says, "She had no respect for the business. She'd say, "I'm here to help your show, it's not doing too good. She would call people by the wrong name and rub us the wrong way. I took it upon myself to mess with her my own way."

WWE

Randy Orton tells WWE Magazine that the company decided to suspend him when he was caught smoking a joint.

"My problems came to a head when I decided to smoke a joint and someone smelled it and stooged me off," he tells the magazine. "You know who you are, so if you are reading this, thanks. But I've also had a few outbursts of anger on the road. I get loud and verbally abusive. But I've nipped that part of me in the bud."

While he denies defecating in an unnamed Diva's bag, he does admit that he pulled pranks on a female who later departed the company.

"I just poured a bunch of ointment and Flexall and tanning lotion in her bag; it was like a Louis Vuitton bag. I was fined $8,000 for destroying the bag. I've been fined many, many times," he says.

He says, "She had no respect for the business. She'd say, "I'm here to help your show, it's not doing too good. She would call people by the wrong name and rub us the wrong way. I took it upon myself to mess with her my own way."

WWE

Ano? suspended nanaman si Randy Orton? Di ba kakabalik lng nya sa supension nya kay Tedy Long bago sya bumalik sa RAW? Isa pa lang yta PPV nya after nya bumalik eh, ECW pa - yak!

Edited by devdevlin

WWE

ang documented lang na wrestler na nag-"defecate' sa bag ay si shawn michaels noon kay sunny. hahahaha!