• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

hmm...kung JBl vs. RVD so tama na iassume na RVD will go for the US Championship...well sounds practical na din...pero ok sana kung world heavyweight gold ang target nya...

ok si rvd sa RAW pero he could really help boost up smackdown, naasar na ako manood nito...RAW rules talaga...

`RVD will be goin for the WHC not the US title....

:cool:

`RVD will be goin for the WHC not the US title....

:cool:

so its settled JBL will eventually get the WHC...grabe kawawa naman si rey parang token champion lang...

ung monday night war...it has always been real...talagang tinitira ni bischoff ang wwe same with wwe nung pinapunta nila ung DX sa WCW office...

it all became fake nung si shane nag change sides that was the time that vince was able to get wcw...

regarding mick foley's turnaround

set-up yang pagkampi nila ni edge para sa planned match nila sa ecw one night stand 2 ppv- edge/foley with lita vs. tommy dreamer/terry funk.

btw, si lita din ay galing ecw, gamit nya real name nya- amy dumas.

Personally speaking, I really don't like Rey Mysterio being the HWC..

No doubt, he's good..He commands a crowd..He creates hype and all that..

But being HWC entails that you can slug it out with the big boys..

I remember his match with Randy Orton in which all of the stunts seem rather obvious..

For me, the intensity of the action is compromised in exchange for Rey's acrobatics..

I never liked Luchardors..It's not that I don't like Rey, it's because I like a good ol' fight..

A street fight if need be..ala ECW. And c'mon, let's face it, people like it that way..

If they really want acrobatics, then they should just watch the circus..

Rey Fans, Peace!!! :blush:

besides, may d ba pang-cruiserweight ang bigat ni Rey Mysterio/ bkit hindi nalang sya mag-compete sa cruiserweight division?

well i agree...problem though is ung cruiserweight is one of the unpopular titles eh...rey mysterio's status demands more than that, pero ung talent nya and play style eh hindi naman pang hwc, catch 22 situation din, you'd always root for him but you know that he can't be in the big leagues